Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG 

I had to come back and what luck! 
The very name Nivi just brought in a sense of calm in the update.. everything about her is so measured, so calm.. she is more her father's daughter, at least in this scene..  she already wants to help out Amma, such a darling! And 'flovers evri wear'??? Ayyo! Does it get any cuter?? Knowing you Nisha, I bet it does! I wish you were a retired old lady and had all the time in the world to create such characters more frequently. One can only hope... Sigh...πŸ˜’

All those scents you described
The Dude is still lazy and II is still having those people in her head and Ranjan is being the adoring patriarch that he's been so far...  You pulled quite a few heart strings there with the last scene... Thank you...

Bye all...
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ayyooo! I went to de salaam to my aunt because I had not seen her the last two weeks. And so many pages since the last update? Present se future bhi chale gaye? Bahut phast hai bhai...

I am sleepy so will catch up with the comments in the morning. Nisha cute update. I wish I had had a thatha... no more ideas or comments in my head. πŸ˜† (when I do the dishes I will get maybe).

So. Good night/good morning.

take care everyone. Good health to all. 

Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-dristi64

OMG

The very name Nivi just brought in a sense of calm in the update.. everything about her is so measured, so calm.. she is more her father's daughter, at least in this scene.. she already wants to help out Amma, such a darling! And 'flovers evri wear'??? Ayyo! Does it get any cuter?? Knowing you Nisha, I bet it does! I wish you were a retired old lady and had all the time in the world to create such characters more frequently. One can only hope... Sigh...πŸ˜’

The Dude is still lazy and II is still having those people in her head and Ranjan is being the adoring patriarch that he's been so far... You pulled quite a few heart strings there with the last scene... Thank you...

Bye all...

This is your third bye Dristi πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-dristi64

OMG 

The very name Nivi just brought in a sense of calm in the update.. everything about her is so measured, so calm.. she is more her father's daughter, at least in this scene..  she already wants to help out Amma, such a darling! And 'flovers evri wear'??? Ayyo! Does it get any cuter?? Knowing you Nisha, I bet it does! I wish you were a retired old lady and had all the time in the world to create such characters more frequently. One can only hope... Sigh...πŸ˜’

The Dude is still lazy and II is still having those people in her head and Ranjan is being the adoring patriarch that he's been so far...  You pulled quite a few heart strings there with the last scene... Thank you...

Bye all...

THIS WAS IT
YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID IT
This was her, wasnt it?😭 SO CUTE SHE WAS😭
Maanvi is her I never knew her 20 years ago, I can only imagine this is how she mustve been😳
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-taramira

Like our NIVI a II's and Rb's NIVI is a poet too. Wow! Nisha please part 2 de naa... Jealous RB, because she asked for approval from thata. 

So so sos co sweet! A s II carrying twins. OMG. Yeh kya ho raha hai, I am soo so dead. Thanks 

Shru

Even though you are trying to pull our Dude's leg by making him jealous.. I am also lingering for part2.😳
Errantnomad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Ayyooo! I went to de salaam to my aunt because I had not seen her the last two weeks. And so many pages since the last update? Present se future bhi chale gaye? Bahut phast hai bhai...

I am sleepy so will catch up with the comments in the morning. Nisha cute update. I wish I had had a thatha... no more ideas or comments in my head.πŸ˜† (when I do the dishes I will get maybe).

So. Good night/good morning.

take care everyone. Good health to all.

</font>

Loved it πŸ˜ƒ
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a cute update 
And nivi is really cute and adorable 
And the poem was cherry on the cake

I had interacted with nivi once in yhm forum 
Such a lovely girl she was and a lovely writer 
I really miss her
                                              -Harshita
Edited by jairathore - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Just lovely Nish...
I am sooo loving these future wala updates...

BTW is there a reason that the kids are more Iyer than punjabi ???? is it becos of the fact that a mother has more influence in the child's habits ??? or it is becos Ranjan and R&B welcome Iyer practices lovingly ???

I would love to see one tyke with a turban while the other is in veshti with vibuthi...

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dreamyyy

And well this is nivi...how can she not write...poems were nivis best friend...she used to write whenever she could...it was her way of expressing things...

Cute and adorable update nisha...