SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 67

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
these r why its being said "every second of ur life is precious!"
If savitha bhalla had commited suicide n it was not an accident,she has taken a part of her husband's n son's life too with her!!those changes n loss n miseries r irreparable!!!
now as much as i pray that ranjan b innocent,i really wish savvy's was an accident...or let it never unfold!i dont want a pvt detective...bcoz if it turns out to b a suicide,i dnt know how i will love that lady then...by that she killed a part of her son too!Cry
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by EnVee

Very touching Nisha. II is indeed a very sensitive woman to think of what she found and has in the same breath as what he had and lost.

She lives with them, between them and for them, how can she be unaffected?
He doesnt talk much at all so she cant have him sit down and "apne saare gham mujhe de do types"

She feels deeply deeply for him
She doesnt even know if he appreciates the level of concern she has so she she is afraid to express it freelyCry

Not because he is rude or uncomplimentary, because he is a very private person, asking him to open up is like going through his things without his permission

Thank god you made her feel deeply for him! I just love love love the wordless understanding they have. Gives the story so much more depth. Beautiful.
Originally posted by putti77

<font size="4">Dude and Ranjan are very lucky to have II in their life.. II and her kids going to bring new life in MM.. </font>

<font size="4">Nisha </font>

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">An humble request.. We know Nivi will inherit II and Dude looks.. Please let her inherit at least one feature or character of Savvy.. Want both dad n son feel Savvy in her..</font>

Smile
Jai...all the best with your surgery. I know you are a tough guy...you'll be just fine...Smile
And then there are updates where you feel it takes a part of you and then you feel that you hv made enough memories that you will carry with you here on and then there comes another one to take another part of you which you didn't know that you still could give.
I am not sure if I am making much sense here but this is the best monologue of II yet in this tale and it's not three random voices in her head but her one voice and heart that's speaking.

And when you understand , there's a connect where you don't hv to mouth the words .
That was a really BEAUTIFUL chapter!! R&B being curious to know about his mom's scarves and II's thoughts afterwards.. It's true, despite everything that happened, it's about MA.. These 2 men loved her and miss her the most.. They would be the only ones who would understand each other's pain.. 
Edited by -SakuraS- - 6 years ago
I somehow feel that there is a lot for them to even connect on a human level, forget as a couple!! 6 months of marriage, almost 4 months of staying together day in and day out n yet they cant openly talk about office stress to each other, itna toh even the most introverts talk to their friends... Forget she is the wife, dost samajh ke bhi baat nahi karte... Ki aaj kameeni Ritu ne gul khilaya, aaj uske partner ne ye loss pe aise sunaya... R&B is introverted toh chalo samjha wo nahi bolega... How does II not say non-controvertial stuff even?!? Ma ki baat karna danger territory hai but other stuff?!? I dont think I THINK so much telling my family n my close friends about atleast normal/non-taboo issues. Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_noGMpg2goM[/YOUTUBE] Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago