SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 42

Posted: 8 years ago

Manu, I am no saint to give you this lecture. Could have given earlier but refrained for many reasons. Even I have done many mistakes, still do but ensure to take some lessons as well.

We all come here (on Sosy Thread) to escape from real world. This story has connected many souls unknown in real world. We only know each other due to the thoughts that we post on this thread and the way we express ourselves here. We liking a particular character of story in itself speak volume about us.  

As far as I know all have our own stress in real life. Here we destress and each one of those here, that compelled me to comment did so coz they made me forget my worries. I guess all here could connect to each other coz of some good they saw in the other. There is no place for negativity. Rant here is about ever growing vices in the world.

You seem to be quite young. So either you are actually a kid or kid who doesn't wish to grow up. Hence, long way to understand the real life issues.

Remember one thing you will get back what you give to people around. You will do no good to yourself by putting down someone. Being sarcic for no reason, passing snide remarks about someone, targeting someone will only harm you in long run. Your Sorry will have meaning only when you stop yourself from repeating the same mistake.

If you can't say anything positive about someone. Fair enough. Don't say negative and spread negativity around. Don't pitch people against each other. You are not going to make friends by playing games. Even if you have get some friends by doing so they won't be your true friends. They will affiliate themselves to someone who will play better politics sooner or later.

Don't assume things. It does no good to anyone.

Make other smile that will bring smile on your face. 

Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

JAI STOP WORRYING ABOUT SPECIAL THREAD...YOU NEED TO GET ON YOUR FEET PROPERLY SOON...BE POSITIVE is worrying about not going for another surgery going to alter the status of you leg?
What nonsense are you speaking about re? Its absolutely fine to let out here and get pampered at times and scolded at times...Its all done without the intent to hurt others...

TAKE CARE KIDDO...SMILE WIDE...THE DOCTOR SEEING MY MRI AND THE STATE IN WHICH I WAS SAID I'D NEVER WALK...I'VE GONE ON 3 HIMALAYAN TREKS AFTER THAT...SO BE POSITIVE

see this jai!!
we get wrong sometimes!!๐Ÿ˜‰
:):) Edited by nadira26islam - 8 years ago

JAI STOP WORRYING ABOUT SPECIAL THREAD...YOU NEED TO GET ON YOUR FEET PROPERLY SOON...BE POSITIVE is worrying about not going for another surgery going to alter the status of you leg?
What nonsense are you speaking about re? Its absolutely fine to let out here and get pampered at times and scolded at times...Its all done without the intent to hurt others...

TAKE CARE KIDDO...SMILE WIDE...THE DOCTOR SEEING MY MRI AND THE STATE IN WHICH I WAS SAID I'D NEVER WALK...I'VE GONE ON 3 HIMALAYAN TREKS AFTER THAT...SO BE POSITIVE

SVM, ๐Ÿ‘.

JAI, stop worrying about unnecessary things as SVM said. Divert your mind by doing something you enjoy. Read a novel. Or write poems. You too write well. 

Please feel free to express your self when you feel like. Its better to let it out. You will get to hear some inspiring words like those which SVM just shared. 

Take care. 
Edited by PriteeMisra - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

svm posted pics it calls for a party.

dee ask nisha for extra update

DAI vikas onnaiyum Jaiyayum than nan help keppen...
na video upload tutorial keeta nee mookuthi research pannariya?

You need to help people with challenges...i am technology challenged.

Party ...

Originally posted by putti77

DUMB ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
Good evening/morning all๐Ÿค—

Thanks, your words are very inspiring di
But I am not scared of surgeries 
I am just fed up of them right now
First I suffered from myocarditis in childhood due to which I spent almost half my life in hospitals, then there was accident in may and now this
I am just fed up
I am a very positive and cheerful person mostly, but this one of the time I become weak
Don't worry my mood will be fine in sometime 

And what happened to your leg??
And three Himalayan treks, thats great ๐Ÿ‘
You are the female version of dude in outdoors๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by jairathore - 8 years ago
Originally posted by jairathore

Thanks, your words are very inspiring di
But I am not scared of surgeries 
I am just fed up of them right now
First I suffered from myocarditis in childhood due to which I spent almost half my life in hospitals, then there was accident in may and now this
I am just fed up
I a very positive and cheerful person mostly, but this one of the time I become weak
Don't worry my mood will be fine in sometime 

And what happened to your leg??
And three Himalayan treks, thats great ๐Ÿ‘
You are the male version of dude in outdoors๐Ÿ˜†

Jai...boy...andromeda has also been asking about you...take care...๐Ÿค—
will give youtube tutorial in an hour