SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 41

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
"Oh ya, absolutely Ritu... My husband lives in Paris, Ive never asked him this but
 he could even be a French National, he wants me to move there, but I am stalling. London is NO big deal Ritu" she said all in one breath

II SPOKE HER MIND AT LAST
THIS WAS SIXER.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

II SPOKE HER MIND AT LASTBig smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Party

So happy that she finally did!! ClapClap
Edited by -SakuraS- - 6 years ago
Clap I love the last sentence.
Carried a punch ...it did...Big smile
ii said that.
ii said that not exactly on face but literally on face.
yup yup.its super exciting now.
waiting to see how ritu plays now.
dee awesome one.
Aaay Shabaash II!! ClapMeri Sherni!! Isko bolte hain "De ghuma Ke!!" Or "Bhigo ke joota maarna"... London... Didnt want to go...my ass!! Kameeni!! She got one from Bally...so she took a revenge like that!! II ... Apply internally... N bhaag ja... Why the hell is II going to work on. Saturday? I thought she will return back to bhatinda on monday/weekday... De Ritu  kameeni ko!
N lets go look after Ranjan! Ritu doesnt even deserve 10 mins of your weekend... 8-10 hours ke baad your work should not occupy your thoughts... My philosophy is work to live n enjoy... Not live to work! Ek hi life hai... Agle janam kya pata machcharr baney ya kutta!!!Confused
Hello! Good morning/evening. Happy weekend.

Thanks to Nisha, I start my Saturday with the one word that caught my eyes and smile: PEEDAI LOL

Really on a Saturday Ritu?

"Oh ya, absolutely Ritu... My husband lives in Paris, Ive never asked him this but
 he could even be a French National, he wants me to move there, but I am stalling. London is NO big deal Ritu" she said all in one breath

II SPOKE HER MIND AT LAST
Big smile

Dude would be in cloud nine after reading thisTongue
Wonderful Nisha!

II... I LOVE YOU!!! 
SHOOT IT GIRL!!!!