SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

Adhanai kollai adikka pogum devadhai innum than thondrivittadhai unarthum kaalam viraivil

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by EnVee

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Nice title na, mella karaiyum idhayam idhu.
Lovely ring to it
One, holding Manya, one holding Sam, one holding R&B... her eyes lingered on it, he was FATT like the male version of Lasya with extra long, silky curls

Even in this emotional update I can gush 😳
Family in Frame

Soon the family will fit into a single frame in more ways than one. 😳
Hurray 
everybod is talking πŸ˜ƒ
Hey you guys..
Flu's really got me down. Plus I've got a few other check ups to get done.  Will give myself a few days to recover. Thank u all so much for caring. Will catch up once I'm better. Have fun and take care.

Guess I'll binge read all the updates later. Take care Nisha and good luck on your new job. Sorry, I don't remember which day u r supposed to join. I know you'll b a smashing hit.

And Congratulations on 46πŸ₯³
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Nice title na, mella karaiyum idhayam idhu.
Lovely ring to it

Absolutely. Like chocolate melting, warm and fuzzy

The update is also like that. Something tugs at you.

Originally posted by dristi64

Hey you guys..
Flu's really got me down. Plus I've got a few other check ups to get done.  Will give myself a few days to recover. Thank u all so much for caring. Will catch up once I'm better. Have fun and take care.

Guess I'll binge read all the updates later. Take care Nisha and good luck on your new job. Sorry, I don't remember which day u r supposed to join. I know you'll b a smashing hit.

get well soon😊
Originally posted by dristi64

Hey you guys..
Flu's really got me down. Plus I've got a few other check ups to get done. Will give myself a few days to recover. Thank u all so much for caring. Will catch up once I'm better. Have fun and take care.

Dristi

Take care da..
Get well soon..
Ranjan is also not well..
We are all missing you πŸ˜”
He gently tapped her cheek "Inni chinta kis waaste puttar jee?" he asked his eyes filling up with tears

It would be so emotional for ranjan to see that someone is actually caring for him after he had lost all hopes...it's so good to see their bonding...

And family pictures...I always wondered how come there are no pictures or frames..now we know where they are...