SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 147

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by luvparis

Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by luvparis

Nisha di really heartwarming updates u hav given this entire weekend. I'm loving the future of MM. Let's quickly get through present day updates to make these future ones current.Smile

she writes future as glittering and she can make the coming present as shining too...we r gonna b enjoying all the present preggy moments too!!!!Smile
u r my aankhon ka taara today!!i hav declared!!sorry if u dont want to be too...i cant help it!!!!

Smile

Hug
the only thing that keeps me happy to log off is that my desi girls too need to go office now...otherwise i m not in a mood to leave my phone...i want past present n future now...
Hello Ladies..
Garima thanks for the link...
Monday is here Cry

Hopefully I will take two days off this week to bring down my vacation hours..
Have a GD/GE people..
Thanks Nisha fr all the lovely future updates..
My shuttle jouney starts in few minutes reading future updates again..
Good morning / evening All,

Sorry Nisha.

Couldn't comment and gush over future Wala updates. Too caught up in real life issues. Nevertheless never miss to check for update when want to de stress.

They were all damn adorable.

Nivi, no words. Each one of us would wish for daughter like her.

Thank you thank you so much.
Mrs Yadav's blog is SO BEAUTIFUL
SO POIGNANT...
Thanks for sharing...

I just felt Nivi must be the types that would eat her food without letting a grain drop off the plate looks like  she was...

Oh why!!

I just feel so sad...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Mrs Yadav's blog is SO BEAUTIFUL
SO POIGNANT...
Thanks for sharing...

I just felt Nivi must be the types that would eat her food without letting a grain drop off the plate looks like  she was...

Oh why!!

I just feel so sad...

Nisha i was thinking of your lil angel and the one in the blog and how identical they seem...It is  heart rending to lose some one in this manner...the memories are all she has like the fictional dude of Maa...the search for Maa in his II and lil girl will continue till the memories they create together fill up every nook and cranny of his...her voice is enough to send the dude's heart on a race...
Read Nivi mom's blog.. Very heart touching .. Cry

Nivi should be a special angel the god has created... I just look around gals of her age.. So much of self obsession, jealousy and show off.. No honesty or warmth in them...

Nivi is really special..