SS46 Just Foochar Fantasy - Page 115

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Mrs Yadav's blog is SO BEAUTIFUL
SO POIGNANT...
Thanks for sharing...

I just felt Nivi must be the types that would eat her food without letting a grain drop off the plate looks like  she was...

Oh why!!

I just feel so sad...

Nisha i was thinking of your lil angel and the one in the blog and how identical they seem...It is  heart rending to lose some one in this manner...the memories are all she has like the fictional dude of Maa...the search for Maa in his II and lil girl will continue till the memories they create together fill up every nook and cranny of his...her voice is enough to send the dude's heart on a race...
Read Nivi mom's blog.. Very heart touching .. 😭

Nivi should be a special angel the god has created... I just look around gals of her age.. So much of self obsession, jealousy and show off.. No honesty or warmth in them...

Nivi is really special..

Originally posted by putti77

Read Nivi mom's blog.. Very heart touching .. 😭

Nivi should be a special angel the god has created... I just look around gals of her age.. So much of self obsession, jealousy and show off.. No honesty or warmth in them...

Nivi is really special..

So true...
so true...😭
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Mrs Yadav's blog is SO BEAUTIFUL
SO POIGNANT...
Thanks for sharing...

I just felt Nivi must be the types that would eat her food without letting a grain drop off the plate looks like  she was...

Oh why!!

I just feel so sad...

Yes Nisha. So so sad. Remember I had toLd  you once about my English professor who has written the book custody on which YHM is based. Her daughter passed at the young age of 22. She writes about the loss in a blog called After Amba and can be found at manjukapur.com. It is one of the most heart wrenching pieces I have read of a mom mourning the loss of her child. How do you deal with something like this. I shudder to imagine! But really a huge salute to parents who can at least express their suffering through words...I hope they act as therapy and contribute towards their healing process. 

Mrs yadav, I sincerely hope you are able to heal! 
Garima, thanks for posting the link.

Very beautiful and touching. A treasure indeed.
Shru

Manju Kapoor your professor?
Doesn't she feel like killing Kekta for taking the original concept and spoiling to the unbelievable level?
Originally posted by putti77

Shru

Manju Kapoor your professor?
Doesn't she feel like killing Kekta for taking the original concept and spoiling to the unbelievable level?

I guess she can't do anything now. The terms of agreement (in most of cases) clearly state that Production house shall be at liberty to exploit the plot as they wish. 
TILL DATE. R&B had NEVER given II any Forehead kiss we know He was busy with other stuff 😆 but forehead kisses are Cute 😳 (sosy readers notices every detail) 😆
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

I guess she can't do anything now. The terms of agreement (in most of cases) clearly state that Production house shall be at liberty to exploit the plot as they wish. 

I have read the book...i also read that she laid stipulation on the portrayal of the character of Shagun should not be demonised and shown in poor light...in the novel Shagun marries Ashok and leaves...Raman does not have such an extended family all frills added for a TV Soap...
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago