Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Srividya, exams now I feel defeats the whole purpose of learning.
I agree with you completely. Children from std 1 are over burdened.
Missed yapping with you yday

Kalpana i recently met a couple with a 3 year old and a 3 month old...adorable babies...I asked the parents if they had any questions to ask me...When do you start FITJEE coaching...i smiled and asked Do you think 15 years from now the scenario will be the same?...Second question was what olympiads do you send kids for...
I told them there are 2 types on schools...one preparing kids for exams and another preparing them for life...
i can guarantee your child will be happy, safe confident responsible and compassionate... but will never teach to pass only an exam...their expression changed...thats the last i saw or heard from them...
The madness starts as early as 2

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am dead now .
don't disturb.
dee tooo goood update.

ii left alone .nivi want her daddy more and tri together
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg this future parts are just too cute nisha 
moonwearer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

ohGod!!!!it feels like something is fluttering inside my heart!!!that pieces of heart n those tykes inside her tummy!!!it really feels heavenly to touch babies when they r inside their mother's womb!!!!❤️
those ladies r like divas then!!!!

nivi n rnb!!!!!!
future is bright n i am feeling like...i dont know how to express!!!

You get to do it regularly Nouf...

I stayed up only because Nisha promised another update...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

And you are so fortunate to be able to see this miracle everyday👏

yes I am!!!!
i am not showing off or something!but these new mummas n their bond with their kid in their tummy is like...heavenly...
dont laugh,ok?whenever i c such moments,i want to feel what they feel then!!!
and
when we doubts some trouble or finds something abnormal,their panick is like even a stone hearted person will try something to ease them!!!
moonwearer thumbnail
Thaen kudica nari pola...i am smacking my lips at the yummmalicious updates Nisha...Ethana thega burfi thinaalum thegatadhu..nee evallo ezhudhinalum when next than naanga kepom:)
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Kalpana i recently met a couple with a 3 year old and a 3 month old...adorable babies...I asked the parents if they had any questions to ask me...When do you start FITJEE coaching...i smiled and asked Do you think 15 years from now the scenario will be the same?...Second question was what olympiads do you send kids for...
I told them there are 2 types on schools...one preparing kids for exams and another preparing them for life...
i can guarantee your child will be happy, safe confident responsible and compassionate... but will never teach to pass only an exam...their expression changed...thats the last i saw or heard from them...
The madness starts as early as 2

I always think of it as assembly of machines. They wring through one after the other and end up as identical products.
A lot depends on us as to what we can give them by way of learning it 'right' and the right approach to it
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK now I am off. I don't even know which update to choose and dream about. 😳

Good morning/night.

Take care.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The last update made my heart melt. I don't think I am getting it back in shape anytime soon. It has melted.  Forever. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">OK now I am off. I don't even know which update to choose and dream about. 😳

Good morning/night.

Take care.

</font>

GN EnVee. Happy dream girling 😳