awesome acting by Krutika Desai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
When i saw the promos of this show I was really dreading watching another over the top saas and when the show started even though i found that the actress acted well but i didn't think there was anything that great about her. But as the show has gone I have to say that she is my fav grandmommy on tv and evil saas. She is so freaking hilarious yet somehow endearing. She witched bt kind of loveable. I really enjoy her scenes with all the kids and she might not admit it but i have a feeling that her favourite is nimmi and all her son's kids. Bt my fav is her and nimmi they all such a rocking jodi really love seen them together. But really excellent acting by Krutika Desai. She totally rocks the show i cant wait for her and riya scenes to start full on. And also for shivam to fight with her.Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sandiab

When i saw the promos of this show I was really dreading watching another over the top saas and when the show started even though i found that the actress acted well but i didn't think there was anything that great about her. But as the show has gone I have to say that she is my fav grandmommy on tv and evil saas. She is so freaking hilarious yet somehow endearing. She witched bt kind of loveable. I really enjoy her scenes with all the kids and she might not admit it but i have a feeling that her favourite is nimmi and all her son's kids. Bt my fav is her and nimmi they all such a rocking jodi really love seen them together. But really excellent acting by Krutika Desai. She totally rocks the show i cant wait for her and riya scenes to start full on. And also for shivam to fight with her.

Yeah Krutika Desai (and much of the older cast) is a fabulous actor! Had anyone else been in her place, it would've been very easy to make Shanti overly dominating and evil but Krutika makes it so Shanti annoys you rather than you wanting Shanti to die LOL (as happens with most vamps).   

In general, the cast in this show is ACE. Such strong actors, a real treat to watch tbh. 

But I have to disagree on Nimmi being her favourite. Idk I just don't see that LOL. I think her favs are Shivam and Pari? She seems to really love Shivam (haven't seen such happiness on her face when it comes to Amit -- maybe I haven't seen enough of the show yet?) and she comes across as nicer to Pari (esp compared to Nimmi and Preeti). 
Himani shivpuri was approached for the role of Shanti devi but glad that Krutika Desai is playing , she brings a fresh breath of air in this role and is playing it to perfection
πŸ˜ƒ Indeed Yes, πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ From Those Silent Days As Mangala In Buniyaad - D D Days - Krutika Has Come A Long Way As  Loveable Yet Loud-Mouthed Oldie Shanti πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ I Guess In A Way She Loves Her Daughter - In - Law And The Raghav Children  β€οΈ πŸ’”  β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ πŸ’” β˜ΊοΈ  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago