|Green Hues Creation Gallery| Update#10| on page 36 | 07/01/17 | [c] | - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
ok so lemme start with ur jenifer stuff...man that was some really cool creations...i hve always loved jen from her prev shows...(dill mil gaye❤️)
ok now moving on...k2 is a drama i wanna watch as yoona is one of ma favs from SNSD and i loved healer due to Ji Chang-wook😳...so in short the creations u made on them reminded me to find time and watch that drama😆😆...they were simply beautiful
ahh moon lovers...why is it that there are so many dramas thats pending to watch by me...jeez i seriously need to update my list and add lts more dramas to watch...this drama i was mostly excited for baek...i have watched all short clippings of baek in it n i want to watch it too...
IU and Lee Joon-gi were amazing in ur creations😃

those sehun, kris and suho creations make me drool over them even though they arent my exo biases...😆😆...the way you play with textures and those pics that are perfectly blended with each other...its so good👏

now luhan and chanyeol...luhan used to be one of my favs until he left exo😭but oh well...and chanyeol is my second bias from exo so yess i  lovedd it❤️

and finally baek😆...am i the only one that feels ur baek siggies are the best of all...oh i hope i'm not too biased towards him...they were the best ones n ahh ok u get it i guess😆

ok so since you did make chanbaek on my request...will u make some exo-cbx siggies...honestly those three were amazing as a sub-unit...whatya think?also i luv xiumin too...😳

ok so i have too many biases that i get confused at times

so before seya chases me out but i put forward too many requests...ill just make a decent exit😎

Edited by .m.a.r.y.s.i.o. - 7 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As usual stunning update! Brilliant use of textures...u never fail to amaze me Seya 
All are beautiful.. Perfect coloring. 👏

Thanks for PM. Keep it up 
Sankipujari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg K drama edits are just stunning. Truly beautifully made.
Loved Jenny ones too
Grey-licious thumbnail
hi
sorry for not commenting from so long
i was busy in my personal life
anyways ur work is amzing

i loved this one

and all other siggies are also lovely

thank u for the pm

keep making

kriti <3
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful creations! 
Coloring in ur edits is very beautiful 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
where are you Dido ??????? 
Didiyaaa. Miss You.
se.ya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Wandstruck.

where are you Dido ??????? 

Didiyaaa. Miss You.

I miss you too :( I'm completely immersed in work. With a lot of effort, I stick out my nose so that I could breathe and stay alive 😆
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited :

Seya I didn't knew you have a gallery...well I almost saw all of your K-pop and K-drama creations...but m glad to see them again..they are a master piece...😳

loved this Jenny creation...😳

this is amazing...

the SHR creations are just breath taking...

and then this Sehun Baby Don't Cry water dance creation..☺️

others are also awesome...it is hard to pick one..

and then Suho oppa's creation...☺️..this one is my favorite..😳

and just yesterday I was looking for a Kris edit for my twitter header..I didn't knew you made some..can I use this one?😳

and Luhan , Chanyeol Baekhyun..damn all are just best...hey we the Indian EXO-L's are sending fanbook to EXO..for OT9...why don't you send some of your creations for the fanbook?..😉

Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 7 years ago