|Green Hues Creation Gallery| Update#10| on page 36 | 07/01/17 | [c] | - Page 23

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by CarpedeimRose

gorgeous worksπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot :D
Originally posted by .m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Hi there...
its my first time here in your shop and im really in luv with your work...its amazing and i particularly loved your deepika padukone creations and finally those baekhyun siggies❀️ Welcome to the gallery dear πŸ€—

and yess i came across your work when i was stalking the Asian forums creations galleryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i never expected to find exo fans like me in IF to be honest n when i found you many multiple baek siggs i couldn't help but check the link to your shop...n tada...im here😎 I'm glad to find one more exo0l here on IF :D

ok sorry...hope u don't find me weird or something...just a lill excited to find a kpop fan😳 You're not weird in any sense! I get a little excited that way too, whenever I accidentally come across k-pop fans πŸ˜†

keep updating your gallery...looking forward to more of your work...btw do u pm people when you update ur gallery? in that case can u add me to you pm list?😊 I'll be updating the gallery soon. And yes, I do send PMs on an update. You just have to accept buddy request :)

~Siona

Thank you for paying a visit to my gallery. I'm glad you liked my work and hopefully, you will like my next update too :)

By the way, thank you for using my creation on your signature box :D <3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Wandstruck.

Ahdbsimwjannwknshdbbd! OMG! So many EXO fans & new commenters.
Everyone welcome to paradise. I'm laughing πŸ˜†

Seya di, HWR U? I'm perfectly fine for now :D Tu kaisi hai, Sanju?

PS : She won't be updating any soon because she is lazy as me. 🀣 Hey, don't ruin my name, Sanju~~ 😑 For your information, I'll be updating the gallery soon... super soon.. πŸ˜‰

PPS : I am so happy, this place is growing. Me too :D

PPPS : In my next pm to buddies , I'll share you. K? Because you are just super awesome ? Na! Because you are didiyaaa. 🀣 Duh! There you go~ 
Whatever it is, I love you for all the support you give me as my little sister here :D :* <3 ❀️

#SpammersPost #SpammersPostsReply πŸ€£

🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ColorDreams

Wow Seya DevAkshi and Emma stuff is simply amazing 

Thanks a lot :) I'm really happy you liked it :D

Seya diii.
Are you having time? How is your health?

I guess I have to tweet you to Twitter. 

I hardly have any time dear :) Whatever little time I have, I spend it with Photoshop or on Twitter πŸ˜†
You should do that. Tweet to me on the twitter ;)
Originally posted by .SeyaCandyfloss

Iss baar toh aur zyaada time li hain meine... Par mein ek baat toh keh sakti hoon... Iss baar update heavy hoga aur teri dimaag ghum jayega πŸ˜†

*drool* I missed the text color. 🀣
Do give, expect more of spamming tho + I might be busy when you give so just reserve a post for me. (You better do that.)
Haha! You are telling me - the one who usually have heavy posts ( except if it is heavier then mine). Even then I don't complain.

There better should be some stuff for me to drool. πŸ˜†

PS : I noticed , I do not comment on your here much but I spam. πŸ₯± Consider the spam as appreciation. *hugs*

PPS : YOU ARE ONLINE. AHDBJDNWKAN. 🀣

PPPS : HAPPY NEW YEAR, tho I wished on my gallery already but haven't send the PM's yet for that update. You better comment on the latest update as you get time.

PPPS : GALLERY NAME CHANGED : Stardust. 

I hardly have any time dear :) : Ditto! Whatever little time I have, I spend it with Photoshop or on Twitter πŸ˜† : I do with YouTube & PicsArt & Wattpad (sometimes tho) & CC here.
You should do that. Tweet to me on the twitter ;) : will do soonish. πŸ₯±

Glad you are here. Thought you were lost in Baeykhyun Paradise. You are now eid ka Chand in your own gallery. 🀣 (Even then, I am no less. LIKE DIDIYAA , LIKE ME. πŸ˜†)
PS : If not tweet, I do stalk you on twitter tho. 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

⭐️

My Gallery UPDATE LINK :

Edited by -Wandstruck. - 7 years ago

*drool* I missed the text color. 🀣 Yeww! Don't drool on my gallery, Sanju πŸ˜†
Do give, expect more of spamming tho + I might be busy when you give so just reserve a post for me. (You better do that.) I'll try to remember that! Just pray that I will πŸ˜‰
Haha! You are telling me - the one who usually have heavy posts ( except if it is heavier then mine). Even then I don't complain. I swear it's gonna be heavy this time around. I was on a roll by the end of 2016 πŸ˜†

There better should be some stuff for me to drool. πŸ˜† I don't know about that πŸ˜³

PS : I noticed , I do not comment on your here much but I spam. πŸ₯± Consider the spam as appreciation. *hugs* I know they're all a way to express love for me~ I'm quite sweet, you know ;)

PPS : YOU ARE ONLINE. AHDBJDNWKAN. 🀣 I'm online almost the whole day, just that I don't open anything. I visit, check my scraps and keep it aside. That's what I always do πŸ˜³

PPPS : HAPPY NEW YEAR, tho I wished on my gallery already but haven't send the PM's yet for that update. You better comment on the latest update as you get time. Happy new year, to you too! I have sent a message on twitter but you don't seem to have logged in in a long time! And yeah, I will comment as soon as I get time :D

PPPS : GALLERY NAME CHANGED : Stardust.  I saw that and it's lovely <3

Glad you are here. Thought you were lost in Baeykhyun Paradise. You are now eid ka Chand in your own gallery. 🀣 (Even then, I am no less. LIKE DIDIYAA , LIKE ME. πŸ˜†)
PS : If not tweet, I do stalk you on twitter tho. 🀣

I'm still lost in Baekhyun paradise... There's no way out and I'm stuck! Happily stuck, though πŸ˜†