AjNa TS: Love, Life, and Truth upd pg 2

Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys here is another TS on the request of Navi55 and moonlitnisha, so sorry I couldn't continue the other OS but I decided to make a new TS instead😳! This TS as of now is un-named because I honestly don't know what to title it😆

AjNa TS: Love, Life, and Truth

Ajay had not moved an inch since the morning, he was still sitting right beside her bed, his hands folded by his mouth, still shaking from the incident. Dry blood colored his hands and shirt as he sat frozen by Sanjana's bedside. He looked at the bandage wrapped around her forehead sighing remembering how much blood oozed out of her head. Her ribs were bandaged and her shoulders were bruised. 

"Ajay beta," Mamiji said coming behind him, "Kuch toh khalo." 

"Nahi mami," Ajay said, "You guys go ahead, mujhe kuch nahi chahiye."

"Par beta..." Mamiji began to say.

"Mami please," Ajay whispered. She didn't need him to finish his sentence to know what he was saying. Please just understand that I can't talk to you right now, please leave me alone, please understand that I am angry with all of you. But she knew her beta wouldn't ever let the family know how much they let him down.

"Thik hai Ajay," Mamiji said with tears in her eyes. She took one last look at Sanjana's lifeless body on the bed and turned leaving the room.

Ajay moved one hand and gripped Sanjana's hand in his, "Please wake up Sanjana, please!" 

Mamiji had reached outside and everyone rushed around her to ask what happened. "We made such a big mistake." She said. "Because of our mistake we lost our son today." She said looking straight at Mamaji. "Because you refused to listen." Turning away from mamaji she looked to Ayush, "Ayush tu ja ke baat kar Ajay se, shayad ek tum hi ho jise woh baat karna chata hai."

"Nahi mami, abhi Ajay ko thoda waqt do; he needs time to feel okay after what happened." Ayush said.

Bhushan stood the farthest, "Sab meri galti hai" he spoke, "Shreya ko iss ghar mein main lekar aya tha."

"Nahi Bhushan, tumhari koi galti nai hain, galti meri hain. Ajay toh mera bhai hai na, woh sab se chota tha aur maine wada kiya tha ke hamesha uska khayal..." Amar told couldn't finish.

"Aaj mera chota bhai," Bhushan said choking up, "Mere chote bhai se nazar nahi mila paraha hoon main."

"Aur Sanjana Bhabhi se." Mishri asked still in anger. "You all threw her out even though she wasn't at fault, and when she tried to make things right you insulted her."

"Mishri bas kar." Avani said.

"Nahi Avani, Bhushan bhaiya aur Papa proved that Ajay bhaiya is just Bua's son, iss ghar ka beta nahi." Mishri spoke out in rage.

"Mishri bas!" Mamiji yelled at her.

"Nahi Maa!" Mishri said, "Koi kuch nahi kehta, iss liye toh aaj yeh nobat ayi hain. Papa, Bushan bhaiya ki baat samaj aati hain, Shreya Bhabhi unki patni hain; par aap, aap toh bade hain na, toh aapse itni badi galti kaise hui!"

"Mishri, shant hoja." Ayush said comforting her.

"Nahin bhaiye, sab ne Ajay bhaiya ke saath bohot bura kiya hain. It was only you, Utpal, Avani, and I who looked into what Sanjana Bhabhi said about Shreya Bhabhi, it was only us that supported Ajay bhaiya. Arey Ajay bhaiya itna akele ho gaye the..." She didn't finish her sentence not wanting to think about the day that Ajay felt like he wasn't part of the family.

"Mishri please bas kar ab, sab ko bohot bura lag raha hain." Avani said, not wanting anyone to be in pain.

"Avani kaise behen ho tum, tumhare bhaiya ke saath in sab ne bohot bura kiya hain aur tum!" Mishri said hurt again.

"Kyunki Mishri Ajay wouldn't want the family to ever feel bad for anything." Ayush tried to explain things to her.

"Sabse bari galti Shreya Bhabhi se hui hai," Mishri said.

"You are right." They heard from behind them, turning they saw Shreya with a guilty expression. "Sab meri galti hain."

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho." Bhushan said in anger.

"Bhushan," Shreya said crying, "Main woh Sanjana..." She trailed off seeing Ajay come out of the room.

"Mami the nurses are saying Sanjana ko rest..." He trailed off coming out of the room because the nurses kicked him out. He looked at Shreya not knowing what to say.

"Ajay, Sanjana thik toh hai." Shreya asked crying. Mamiji looked at her son and looked at Shreya. Walking up to Shreya she glared thinking of all the times Sanjana had tried to tell everyone about Shreya's misdeeds and how she had slapped that sweet child inside.

"Mummy woh, main, I never meant for Sanjana to get hurt." Shreya said but couldn't finish. Mamiji raised her hand and slapped Shreya so hard the sound echoed throughout the hospital floor. Mamiji glared, her eyes red, hot tears pouring down her face as she remembered the whole incident.

"Mamiji main saach..." Sanjana was stopped as Mamiji slapped her.

"Phir se tune Shreya ki khilaf, kitni baar kahan hai tumse Shreya iss ghar ki bahu hai." Mamiji said.

"Tum iss parivaar ko todna kyun chahte ho?" Mamaji asked.

"Mamaji ek baar Sanjana ki baat toh.." Ajay was also cut off.

I told you to cut off all ties with her, I told you that you needed to forget about her and this is what you do." Mamaji said.

"Maine pehle kahan tha Papa, we should have thrown him out when we found out the first truth." Bhushan said.

"Aur tum, tumhari himat kaise hui meri wife ki khilaf..."

"Ek minute Bhushan bhaiya." Ayush said coming in with Mishri and Utpal behind him.

"Bhaiya main kabse aapko phone kar rahi thi!" Avani said, "Did you get the evidence?" She asked.

"Konsa evidence?" Amar asked them.

"Sanjana was right," Mishri said, "Sab kuch Shreya Bhabhi ne kiya hai."

"Kya, tum sab ko bhi main hi galat lagti hoon?" Shreya said shedding fake tears.

"Bhabhi, aapne jo kuch bhi kiya kyun?" Ayush asked, "Why did you try to ruin my career?"

"Aap meri shaadi ek galaat insaan ki saath karvana chahte the." Avani said.

"Saboot kahan hai," Amar said, "Tum sab ko idea bhi hai kitni badi cheez kahan hai."

"Haan bhaiya hume pata hai, lekin jab saach bahar aajayga tab aap sab Ajay bhaiya se nazaar kaise milapanyenge.: Mishri said.

The four of them put in all the CDs Sanjana had collected from Shreya and even more that they had collected. The entire family watched shocked at what they were seeing. Shreya was the most shocked, not knowing how to react.

"Bhushan, woh, main..." Shreya couldn't finish as Bhushan grabbed her arm.

"Get out of my house." He said.

Nahin, Bhushan suno." Shreya started saying as he was dragging her.

"How could you, this house gave you a second chance. They loved you so much, they, we believed you over Sanjana and you, you stooped so low. I can never forgive you." Bhushan said.

"Bhushan kya, hum main se kisi tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karpayenge." Mamaji said.

"Please," Shreya tried to plead but Bhushan was bent on throwing her out.

"Ek minute bhaiya," Sanjana spoke for the first time. "Bhaiya please don't kick Bhabhi out."

"You are saying this, arey isne sabse bura tumhare saath kiya tha!" Bhushan said.

"Haan bhaiya, lekin mujhe ghar mein rehne ka mauka aap ne nahi diya, aur mein nahi chahte ke bhabhi ko bhi yeh sazaa mile." Sanjana said. "She should be allowed to rectify her mistake, she should be allowed to stay here and fix everything."

"Yeh tum kya..." Amar said.

"Bhaiya please, mamaji, Mamiji, naniji, please," Sanjana said folding her hands, "Don't throw Shreya Bhabhi out."

"Nahi Sanjana, she has to go!" Bhushan said effectively throwing Shreya out.

"No!" Sanjana said running after Shreya.

"Sanjana!"Ajay yelled as they all went after her. Coming out they saw Sanjana try to stop Shreya who wasn't listening to a word she was saying.

"Are you happy now you ruined my life!" Shreya said pushing her away, turning swiftly and walking out into the road.

"SHREYA BHABHI!" Sanjana yelled as she saw a car soaring down the street, without even thinking Sanjana pushed Shreya out of the way and ended up getting hit instead. The car slammed into Sanjana throwing her into the air and harshly slamming her onto the ground.

Shreya got up and turned shocked to see the sight in front of her. "Sanjana!" She exclaimed rushing over, putting a hand over her mouth looking at how much blood was coming out of Sanjana's head and body.

"Sanjana!" Ajay ran over softly placing his hands around her head. "Koi ambulance ko bulao!" He yelled, "Sanjana open your eyes, hey stay with me, Sanjana please you can't leave me!" He pleaded. Ajay looked around at the floor, frantic wondering why the ambulance hadn't arrived yet. He needed to save her, he needed her to be okay!

"Ajay why don't you just carry her to the car?" Amar asked as he called the ambulance.

"Nahin bhaiya, that would be dangerous! If Ajay bhaiya moves her the wrong way he could damage her neck or spine, we don't know how bad Sanjana Bhabhi is hurt!" Avani said.

Soon enough the ambulance came and Ajay got into the van after they stretchered Sanjana in, "Hum tumhe wahan pe milte hain." Ayush said as they left.

"Niklo yahan se." Mamiji said as Shreya held her cheek.

"Mamiji nahin." Ajay said.

"Ajay tu kyun..." Bhushan said.

"Bhaiya Bhabhi is family, aur Sanjana nahin chahte hain ke bhahi ko ghar se nikala jaye. Woh sirf Shreya Bhabhi ko family ka matlab sikhana chahti thi. Woh sirf yeh chahti thi ke Shreya Bhabhi bhi iss ghar ko itna pyar de jitna iss ghar Shreya Bhabhi se karta hain." Ajay said.

"Ajay bilkul sahi ke raha hai." Sanjana's dad said.

"Aap bhi? Look at what happened to Sanjana because of Shreya and you still won't take action." Mamaji said.

"Aapka beta ka asar hai yeh. He taught me to forgive people. Sanjana loves this family a lot, she would be very upset if anyone in the family was in trouble because of her; she wouldn't want to throw Shreya out." He said.

"Saach mein Sanjana iss ghar ki adarsh bahu hain." Mamaji said, "Aur maine...main kaise maafi mangu aapse aur Ajay se." Mamaji said folding his hands.

"Nahin mamaji, yeh aap kya kar rahe hain!" Ajay said. "Please aisa maat karo."

"Ajay tum - " mamaji was cut off by one of the nurses running out of Sanjana's room yelling for the doctor.

Ajay was on alert rushing towards the room, "Sanjana!" he yelled as he saw her heart monitor go off the charts and saw her heaving on the bed. "Koi doctor ko bulao!" he yelled as he went to grab her hand. Putting a hand on her head he tried to soothe her, "Sanjana! Sanjana! Kuch nahi hoga tumhe, main hoon na, kuch nahi hoga!"

"Sanjana!" Mamiji said as all the others scattered around the room crying.

"Please nikloo aap sab yahan se!" The doctors said pushing everyone out. All the family went out, everyone in tears as they waited for the doctors.

As soon as they came out Ajay rushed towards them, "Doctor, sab thik toh hai na."

"I'm sorry," The doctor said putting a hand on Ajay's shoulder. "Hum patient ko nahi bacha paye."

~~~

So sorry for leaving it at a cliffhanger guys 😆 but isme toh asli mazaa hai 😉 I will update the next part as soon as I can! I hope ya'll liked the first part of this TS 😳😳

Edited by ...Shakti... - 8 years ago
Nice... thnx for sharing wid us... waiting for next part..
I'm so sorry,Shakti.
Ur story is very good n is very nice.
I like ur story very much.
But,i don't understand Hindi.
It make me too difficult 2 understand.
I'm so sorry again
If u don't mind,can u translate especially the Hindi lines?
Same for me shakthi, I loved your previous stories but the thing is few hindi dialogues i dont understood , if possible please try writing in english.. Many Many Thanks for accepting our request to continue your OS.. it means a lot for me personally! its such a pleasure to read something interesting version of each creators on our favourite couple. it conveys the unsaid emotions Edited by smileeee - 8 years ago
Nahinnn...This is how I would have reacted If this happened in the Show...Ok as I say always U r an awesome Writter.Ok dis chappy was full of Excitement;Drama;and Emotions...I would luv sumthing lyk dis to happens in the show Except d last bit I dnt want Sanjana to get hurt...But i very much want Shreya truth to b exposed in front of the Whole family and dat All d pethewalas especially Bhushan to regret...Ok Avni;Mishri and Ayush bhaiya I just love dem I hope yhe Cvs Show dem supporting AjNa in the show...Ok u left us in a cliff[SIZE=4]Hanger but I know Sanjana ko kuch nai Hoga Ajay's love is gonna bring her back from Death.Pls dnt make us wait more and do update soonnn Plsss
P.S Thanx for starting this TS...
It's amazing. .. a beautiful piece of work. You really got me into tears with this. Please update soon. I am extremely curious to read the next part. Thanks for writing :)
Another lovely story Shakti...👏 Thank you😳 Loved the fact that Shreya's truth is out and the Family knows about Sanjana😳
P.S: What about naming this "Love, Life and Truth"? or "True Love's Test"😳
res😆
Unres😳

Wow, thank you for writing something new🤗

Please be advised that I am a criminal and you will certainly be blackmailed for more awesome writings from you😆

Back to the update😳

This was so dramatic and emotional😭

And I loved every bit of it...

Sanjana's plight makes me sad but Shreya being exposed and punished make me jump with glee...Since the serial will not expose Shreya this soon😕 I guess your version makes me happy in the interim😆

I loved the fact that not all the family members were against Ajay and Sajana...And that the Pethewala detectives managed to unearth Shreya's truth👏

The fact that you added the slap scene in your TS pleases me greatly...The serial should show something just like this...

Bhushan in the serial is like a hen pecked husband and so easily manipulated by his wife (I sometimes want to just smack some sense into him😆) , so reading him being so contrite is refreshing...

Sanjana is undoubtedly the Hero of this update, although she has her flaws she shows that she is the better person by asking everyone to forgive Shreya. she even saved Shreya's life...(But then I am biased in my thinking😉 AJNA all the way)...

Keep Shining like the star you are⭐️...
Keep writing...
And always remember to share with us greedy readers😆...
Edited by NAVI55 - 8 years ago
Ruladiya mujhe.. 😭
Aree yaar u r too good ... Ithne achee kaise likh pathe hoo...??
I'm sure ki Sanjana ko kuch nahi hoga...
Can't wait .to read d next part... 😉
Thank u for dis beautiful TS 😃
OH, I almost forgot...

CLIFFHANGER😡

WHY????? WHY????? WHY?????

I want to be mad, but I find that emotion eludes me right now😆😉 Cos I know that soon another update will be here