Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

THBST written update 17 August 2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shreya on phone with her mom ... Shreya consuming alcohol ...She s very happy dat Sanjana is out ... She cuts d call and starts dancing... She lost her balance and fell down...shreya sees bhushan coming there.. She hides d bottle under d bench . Bhushan asks shreya what happened? She says ask me what doesn't happen.she says maybe today's day is bad... Bhushan asks what happened?she says promise me u won't b angry? Bhushan asks what's it? Shreya about to say and then stops.. Bhushan says I don't like things left incomplete... Shreya says because of Sanjana mummy and papa had a fight. Bhushan asks what?shreya says I was passing by and heard that mummy was not agreeing wid papa. Mummy said why forgave Ajay but not Sanjana. Papa said Ajay is his responsibility and has promised buaji that he will take care of her children . Mummy started crying.. And Shreya said this Sanjana ruined everything and says she remembers how bhushan told her abt the rules and rituals of this house before marriage but Sanjana spoiled everything..bhushan says its late,come sleep. But Shreya says she will come after sometimes.. He says ok and leaves from there... And shreya smiles...

Next morning... Ajay is disturbed because of sun light and calls out for Sanjana why she opened windows so early? And realizes that she s not thr. He checks his mobile and reads sanjanas msg. Did he sleep? Is everything k? He should start his project from today,all d best.just then mamaji comes and knock on door...
Sanjana and her dad on dining table.. Sanjana lost in her thoughts.. Dad asks her what s she thinking? She replies nothing papa and says there everyone must be on dining table and Samar getting ready for school and everybody running behind him,he s very mischievous. He wakes up early without anyone's help...he is very cute...he will eat anything we give him unlike his Ajay uncle. Ajay needs someone's help to wake up.. It's 9 o'clock don't know whether he is wake up or not?? And vinati bhabhi she s a expert cook.. We call her kitchen queen.she makes variety foods,And very yummy foods... If papa u eats her food ,u won't be able to stop eating... She makes superb parathas... And Ajay eats 5 to 6 parathas and y Ajay,all family members does. And u know mamiji always eats food last only. Now she must be doing pooja..and says she forgot to tell mamiji that there is no candle in temple.. It's in dad's room ... Hopes she vil tell her... And dadi ... She s too much papa.. U know she reads fashion magazines..she did online shopping and learned it from me... And she gave me this bangles. Agarwal holds her hand and asks her is she missing her in laws ? Sanjana says she misses all relations daughter in law, wife , aunty, sister n law..

Mamaji tells Ajay we don't want to keep any relation with that girl.. It's better u give her divorce. Ajay s shocked.mamaji says I have talked with d lawyer and here s d divorce papers . Kirlok asks Sanjana do she want all that relations back? May be this relation was a lie.. But it has something that s love which won't get easily ... And he says he had read or heard that if someone gets her or his true love , don't let it go...now it's ur turn to make that lie a truth. Mamaji says Ajay not to think too much asks him to sign divorce paper and send it to sanjanas place ... He says he s against divorce but thr s no choice... If u wouldn't have married her then this wouldn't have happened...u don't have to feel bad... She s not d right girl ...She wants to seperate our family... It's better to divorce her... U sign d paper and send it to Sanjana... Everything else I vil take care... Mamaji ask Ajay to get ready and says will have breakfast together and leaves...

Sanjana says she doesn't know whether that family vil except her or not... Or she doesn't know whether Ajay loves her or not .. Papa says he does... He has done so much for u... May b he don't know abt d feeling he has towards u... And u have to make him realize his feelings.. Ajay is a very good person and don't forget that u r still his wife...if ur husband loves u and s with u then Inlaws vil also accept u... U should try.. Everything vil b fine.Sanjana thanks her papa...

Vinati s feeding food to Samar ... And he asks about Sanjana chachi ... Vinati gets angry and scolds Samar.. Dadi tells Samar that chachi went to see her papa... Mamaji tells Amar to call Ajay and says he vil join them from today.he can start working on the plan he has.. Amat says have u forgotten what he has done?? Mamaji says we have to direct his mind to right path..tell me one thing if he he can take responsibility is marriage then why can't work???we have to give him one change .. Let's see what happens next.. Bhushan comes says he won't learn like this???
Ajay has made a great mistake and u forgave him in one day... If I was done all this... Would you have forgiven me????he has ruined our family name..why you r changing family rules for Ajay ??? Mamaji gets angry and says don't ever judge his decisions & says he won't change his decision... And asks will someone call Ajay or should he go.. Vinati says she will go... Bhushan leaves..Ajay in this room looking at d papers ,the song Kaun mera plays on background... Ajays flashbacks with Sanjana ...

Precap: Ajay gives envelope to Sanjana and says this is my answer..she s shocked to see divorce paper signed by Ajay... And she says she don't like this kind of jokes .. Ajay says this is not a joke...

Sorrryyy fooorrr thhheee grammarrr Mistakesss
πŸ˜‰Edited by mehak9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for the written update πŸ˜³