•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
She breathes Vicha, she dreams Vicha, If u were to wound her, she would bleed Vicha too
 😆 😆 😆 😆 

No other than our lovely Vicha FF writer, all the way from Sydney...

Go on then ladies shoot at her 😆 😆
Edited by mastaTmohi - 8 years ago
21 facts about yourself
😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 
Edited by mastaTmohi - 8 years ago
Haha loved the intro Mohi 😊
21 facts about myself:
1. My full name is Shegufta Nasrin Farazi
2. I was born in Bangladesh
3. Grew up in Sydney
4. I'm 18 born on the 10th of November 1996
5. 1st year med student
6. I love chicken
7. I love the colour purple and lime green
8. White roses are my fave flowers
9. Besides ViCha I ship Sid and Alia
10. I have a younger brother
11. Currently single haha
12. I really want to go on an Europe tour (someday hopefully)
13. I've visited Bangladesh 5 times since birth
14. I listen to Bollywood and mainstream English songs
15. I'm scared of dogs
16. I'm not scared of bugs or insects so I'm the one who kills those creatures
17. There's no in between for me - either I love something a lot or I hate/don't care about something at all
18. I hate bananas
19. I'm also quite the activist so I won't tolerate Islamophobic/racist/sexist bullshit
20. I'm Muslim
21. I like to think that I'm quite approachable and easy to talk to
What an intro Mohi!!!
Superb!!! 

First of all Congo my dear Shegs...🤗 My sweet soul-friend...❤️
Ab tere liye sawals... 😈

1. What is your hobby?
2. Any ideal character of your life?
3. Your all time favourite song.
4. What are some words or phrases you use most? :-
5. What's the best advice you've given or been given? :-
6. What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? :-
7. What is your deepest fear? :-
8.If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? :-
9. Do you believe in fate?
10.Do you regret doing anything in your life?
11.  Who is your fav. character in EBI.
12. Whom do u like more Tara or Mj?
13. What does your name mean?
14. What is a cloud nine moment 4 u?
71. The song u're humming often 
72. Your Strength:
73. Your weakness:
18. What are the worst three movies you have seen?
19.  What's your best quality?
20. If you could change anything about EBI what would you change?
21. Do you have any bad habits?
22. What favorite food puts you in a great mood? 
23. What food can put your mood off?
24. Which is a stronger emotion: anger or love? 
25.What is one thing that can make you angry?
26. The most embarrassing moment of your life?
27. According to you what is friendship?
28. What are you most looking forward to this year?
29. Best thing about ViCha.
30. Best ViCha Iv.

Happy Answering :)

Edited by mon.sayan17.com - 8 years ago
Mubarakein shegs
Tayar hojao
Sawal arahe hain
Originally posted by sfarazi

21 facts about myself:
1. My full name is Shegufta Nasrin Farazi
😃 😃
2. I was born in Bangladesh
😃 😃
3. Grew up in Sydney 
😃 😃
4. I'm 18 born on the 10th of November 1996 
ooo 😃 😃
5. 1st year med student 
intersting 😃 😃
6. I love chicken 
me 2😃 😃 
7. I love the colour purple and lime green
nice and diff 😃 😃

8. White roses are my fave flowers

aww.

9. Besides ViCha I ship Sid and Alia 

😆 cute!!

10. I have a younger brother

annoying one?

11. Currently single haha 

😃 😃 plenty of fishes in the sea 😉

12. I really want to go on an Europe tour (someday hopefully)

oh wow pop over to the uk 

13. I've visited Bangladesh 5 times since birth

wow thats plenty, what do u love abt it?

14. I listen to Bollywood and mainstream English songs

😃 😃 

15. I'm scared of dogs

😆 😆 😆  Me 2! 
Reminds me of an incident, i was on the train once and this fat guy walks in with his big fat dog, now when i say the dog was big it was big, it if tiptoed it would be the same height as me 😆 😆 😆 😆  I was soon scared as the dog was right next to me, right by my foot    I was making it obvious that the dog was quiet close for comfort by clinging onto my mate next to me, The fat guy looked at me and said "Don't worry love, my dog has had his dinner" 😆 😆  at that time i was well annoyed felt like i was in the final destination train 😆 😆 😆, but its one of those incidents i look back at and laugh. 😆 😆

16. I'm not scared of bugs or insects so I'm the one who kills those creatures

eee pls move in with me!!

17. There's no in between for me - either I love something a lot or I hate/don't care about something at all
 interesting 😃 😃

18. I hate bananas
 Not my fav either, but i do love them on my waffles and in banoffee pie

19. I'm also quite the activist so I won't tolerate Islamophobic/racist/sexist bullshit

Good one!!! Stand yup for what u believe 

20. I'm Muslim 

Asslamaallaikum 😆 😆 

21. I like to think that I'm quite approachable and easy to talk to

Awww you are 😃 😃

Originally posted by mon.sayan17.com

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">What an intro Mohi!!!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">Superb!!!</font>

<font color="#6600cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">First of all Congo my dear Shegs...🤗My sweet soul-friend...❤️</font>
<font color="#6600cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ab tere liye sawals...😈</font>

<font color="#6600cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">1. What is your hobby?</font>
<font color="#6600cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">2. Any ideal character of your life?</font>
<font color="#6600cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">3. Your all time favourite song.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">4.What are some words or phrases you use most? :-</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">5. What's the best advice you've given or been given? :-</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">6.What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? :-</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">7. What is your deepest fear? :-</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">8.If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? :-</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">9.Do you believe in fate?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">10.Do you regret doing anything in your life?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">11.Who is your fav. character in EBI.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">12. Whom do u like more Tara or Mj?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">13.</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">What does your name mean?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">14.What is a cloud nine moment 4 u?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">71. The song u're humming often</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">72. Your Strength:</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">73. Your weakness:</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc"><font>18.</font>What are the worst three movies you have seen?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">19.<font></font><font><font>What's your best quality?</font></font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc"><font><font>20.</font></font>If you could change anything about EBI what would you change?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">21.Do you have any bad habits?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">22.<font>What favorite food puts you in a great mood?</font><font></font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">23. What food can put your mood off?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc"><font>24.</font>Which is a stronger emotion: anger or love?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">25.What is one thing that can make you angry?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">26.The most embarrassing moment of your life?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">27.According to you what is friendship?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">28.What are you most looking forward to this year?</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">29. Best thing about ViCha.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">30. Best ViCha Iv.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#6600cc">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0066">Happy Answering :)</font>

1. Watching cricket and listening to music
2. I don't think I have an ideal character in my life - do you mean like a book/movie character or real life person?
3. I'm a seasonal person haha my favourite song changes all the time so I can't even think of what my all time favourite would be!
English: Stronger by Kanye West
Hindi: Suraj Hua Maddam from K3G
4. Haha mostly just swear words 😆
5. Best advice is that everything is temporary so if you're struggling right now then there are good times ahead.
6. I'd be less emotional
7. Deepest fear is not being able to fulfil my own expectations of myself
8. A cricketer (how creative lol 😆) or Alia Bhatt (I have a downright obsession with her)
9. Yeah I believe everything that happens in life is predetermined but God gives you choices and depending on what you choose, your fate either stays the same or it changes.
10. probably trusting a boy with my feelings when he couldn't care less
11. Hmm I'd say Tara is my favourite! She was bold, fierce yet vulnerable at the same time.
12. Ash tough! I like them both equally but who wouldn't want a MJ in their lives
13. Blooming (Shegufta) black rose (Nasrin)
14. I haven't had a cloud 9 moment yet
71. I had a phase where all I would hum was Dheere Dheere, Samjhawan by Alia, Galliyan and ishq Wapa love. Now it's pillow talk by Zayn Malik
72. Strength: Patience
73. Weakness: I love too easily
18. 50 shades of grey and I literally couldn't think of anymore
19. I'll help anyone
20. Although the leap gave us ViCha, I think killing off the family was a huge mistake! So I would've wanted the family to be alive still
21. Staying up late browsing all my social media and watching youtube instead of sleeping
22. Green tea with lemon and honey
23. Fish cooked Bengali style 😆
24. Love of course
25. The capacity for humans to kill and hate one another so much
26. I asked a boy out as a joke but he thought I was being serious and said yes
27. Friendship is when you can have a comfortable silence without needing to talk to feel less awkward. It's also when you might not talk to one another for months but still start from where you left off from.
28. Looking forward to everything because I don't know what lies ahead
29. Chemistry definitely
30. Valentine's Day one or joint interview before CP's b'day
Yay done!

😊