Team Serenading Sunsets CC - INVITED ONLY - Task one - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .Sanskruti

Guys check ur PMπŸ˜›
@Anonymous_K couldn't PM u since u have blocked meπŸ˜•

I really dont understand why people block other people making their life more harder when they have to send a PMs. A cause of this ignorant people we waste a lot of time to find them and get them off from our buddy list.

When it could be easier deleting the member from the buddy list and make both parties life easy
indead of blocking the person and making them waste their precious time to find this ignorant.

Well not all think differently, not all think about others time.Edited by Preet.Kc - 8 years ago
Hey everyone!
Okay... Me seeking an apology from all of will be a meagre thing 'cause I know I don't deserve it actually but then I do convey my heartfelt regrets for not being with you all when I should've been with the team throughout the competition.
This 19 year old girl had some professional commitments then and even now which didn't even lend her enough time to have her meals properly, not that I complain but my life had been that difficult. I did try to participate and trust me I did try to take the team a level higher in Task 2 but then my life turned drastically.

I'm sorry that you all had to suffer so much 'cause of me. I apologise for my grave mistake. If possible then do forgive me.
Thank you all.
Originally posted by .Sanskruti

Guys check ur PMπŸ˜›
@Anonymous_K couldn't PM u since u have blocked meπŸ˜•

I'm extremely sorry @.Sanskruti but I have neither blocked you nor are you in my block list. It'd be great if you can check your own block list.😊