They patched up and such realizations from both of them❀️

Posted: 8 years ago
ok...its gud nite from me too...
take care everyone...
hope all our absentees r doing good...
Lovely update once again.. Patch ups are the best πŸ˜Š
Jai translation as requested of the lines on page 17...sometimes it is hard to capture the mood in apt words in both languages alike...

TIT FOR TAT

A gorgeous damsel she is

With a braid trailing the ground

With the fragrance of jasmine

Like a garden of roses a bloom

She moved about

He lingers awaiting a smile from her who stole his heart

Indifferent to the longing she moved away

She messaged him that she'd be away

His reply a firm instruction NO

His yearning and her yearning were in combat

She was aglow as a full moon on her bed

The baldie she held on her brest

When Akka remained mute

She turned to see the dude ogling at her without batting an eyelid

Her image in his heart he bore

His presence made her swoon

Originally posted by Nisha0604

The last lines were damn funnyπŸ˜†

He handles me as I tackle the voices in my head

I want him
I want him to come after me
I know he will come after me

when I saw the No
I knew he would come
He will come looking for me
He will come to drown in me
He will come so I can drown in him

So beautiful

This has got to be one of your best ones yetπŸ‘

Thank you Nisha for the lovely words... the best will come as the storks begin to arrive at MM is my guess...:)
Originally posted by taramira

inki koi bhi ladayi wort out nahi hoti hai because words se zyada yeh action mein belive karte hain and therefore after every ladayi they end up makign out and then kaun si ladayi, kahan ki ladayi and kab hui ladayi?

the best bit about this update. dude firmly telling II that he knows she cares about him. I think the chicken salad bit was so awww. uffo and even then he is jealous and seething with envy??? I think hes worried that this sundar kanya might leave and him and go to someone else.

and have you noticed how bold II is becoming these days.. her internal war with words is spilling out in the open. earlier she never used to voice her feelings aloud... now she tells him on his face that he might remember that he needs to be somewhere else while inside her!!!

but i really hope he tells her how he felt when he saw the fattoo lawyer hitting on her. she needs to know. directly he wont tell her but indicate kar de.. she'll figure out. 
Yaar, but they do address is someway, Appa ka R&B ke drinks se problem got addressed, R&B ka bhadakna on Bala trying to interfere in their equation, or II ka PMS mode wala saara maar, II ki money problems... I mean to say, they have kind of laid it bare at some point or some form... I wish II would say it out aloud to him that she hates her relationship with Ritu n also doesnt see growth in current job... She doesnt have to join Excelsior immediately... That would be too drastic... Maybe just another job, ANY new firm... Something that will bring back some satisfaction in her work life.
Kab tak she'll remain the innocent memna(bany lamb), this one isgrowing up n growing onto the Dude!! They say the couple start to resemble each other in habits after a certain time, inko toh mahine bhar mei rang chadhne laga hai ek dusre ka! Dude never fought for unreasonable things like beer drinking or bado ki baat rakhna, even Ranjan is treated with some courtesy even though he kinda hates the man!
N yes, the lawyer matter needs to be talked out during "after" hours!!πŸ˜† The biwi can then lay dude's insecurity to rest better!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by harshita27

Yaar, but they do address is someway, Appa ka R&B ke drinks se problem got addressed, R&B ka bhadakna on Bala trying to interfere in their equation, or II ka PMS mode wala saara maar, II ki money problems... I mean to say, they have kind of laid it bare at some point or some form... I wish II would say it out aloud to him that she hates her relationship with Ritu n also doesnt see growth in current job... She doesnt have to join Excelsior immediately... That would be too drastic... Maybe just another job, ANY new firm... Something that will bring back some satisfaction in her work life.
Kab tak she'll remain the innocent memna(bany lamb), this one isgrowing up n growing onto the Dude!! They say the couple start to resemble each other in habits after a certain time, inko toh mahine bhar mei rang chadhne laga hai ek dusre ka! Dude never fought for unreasonable things like beer drinking or bado ki baat rakhna, even Ranjan is treated with some courtesy even though he kinda hates the man!
N yes, the lawyer matter needs to be talked out during "after" hours!!πŸ˜† The biwi can then lay dude's insecurity to rest better!πŸ˜†

lekin kabhi bolegi nahi naa.. too much pride and lest he judge her otherwise. and yes these guys are crazy. BTW i wont be surprised if she too starts having a drink or two regualrly (already she is feeling bad for sam adams πŸ˜‰, ) giving dude company.. sharaabi naariyal, paris mein wine and sam ke saath drinking bout ho chuka hai.. she is too afraid of appa to do it openly but dude aur bhallas ka rang chadne laga hai... in regards to a new job, she wont because she is planning to have a baby now and imagine horrors of horrors becoming preganant on a new job... she will be too guilty! mujhe to dheere dheere uska excelsior hi join karna theek lag raha hai...and yes abhi nahi but eventually taking on socme role. i feel so bad for ranjan becharra akele hi sab kar raha hai!  

koi to usko support karo! 
Mere pyaare doston

Sab hoyega

But ekdum se nahi

Dude ko zara sadne kudne dete hain pehle

The hottest Punjabi guy in Delhi is having to deal with a geeky teeotaler lawyer?

Changa jee, yeh vi dekh lange asee
Originally posted by taramira

lekin kabhi bolegi nahi naa.. too much pride and lest he judge her otherwise. and yes these guys are crazy. BTW i wont be surprised if she too starts having a drink or two regualrly (already she is feeling bad for sam adams πŸ˜‰, ) giving dude company.. sharaabi naariyal, paris mein wine and sam ke saath drinking bout ho chuka hai.. she is too afraid of appa to do it openly but dude aur bhallas ka rang chadne laga hai... in regards to a new job, she wont because she is planning to have a baby now and imagine horrors of horrors becoming preganant on a new job... she will be too guilty! mujhe to dheere dheere uska excelsior hi join karna theek lag raha hai...and yes abhi nahi but eventually taking on socme role. i feel so bad for ranjan becharra akele hi sab kar raha hai!  

koi to usko support karo! 
Nisha karey tab na!!! jab bhi II ko excelsior join karne ki baat karo, Nisha conveniently uss question ko taal deti hai!πŸ˜†
Kaun samjhaye Nisha ko ki sab Parvati bhabhi nahi hoti, II can start small, get some dhakke, face some hardships, get some guidance from Ranjan, some from R&B (only out of guilt am sure😑... I still havent forgotten this lanky fellow's knee jerk reaction) n lotsss of self confidence... To finally succeed in Excelsior.
Real life mei main toh company ki director nahi bann paoon shayad, kamm se kamm fiction mei toh meri fav can make it BIG!!πŸ˜†