SS 45 - Page 140

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing update nisha I so loved bally telling ii to shift onto something she wld love to do rather than killing her self in this deployment 
Originally posted by .Harshita.

ROFL
100 times true!!
i hav been trying to post this for the last some minutes...hope it gets posted now!!if not..."whatever!!"
Wink
hope u and ii will find a way out sooner envee...II has nisha...but u need to find it out urself!!!all the best dear...
I have never had a real job so I won't know how is it exactly to work under somebody like ritu but I understand Bally as a person he is someone like we all have in our life not related to us but someone who offers solace at times of need n distress. For II he dint make a earth shattering discovery he simply said what she wanted to hear or had in some corner of her mind for a long time now n was afraid to admit it to herself. Bally doesn't hurt her pride whereas sharing with dude acc to her would make him judge her, I feel the only solution to that feel is giving time to a relation coz with Bally it's been 5yrs n with dude what just months. Maybe the same goes with ritu had she given some time she would ve understood her,but here the envy and comparing her with Bally makes the situation go even more worse than it actually is. I only had a dummy experience of working under someone while my internships n I knw one thing that if ur boss atleast comes n cracks a joke even on a lighter note it makes the stress of work much lighter.. Dis judgement comes frm a monthly internship, I have no idea how stressful a regular one would be Sleepy
Originally posted by ishruhi

hope u and ii will find a way out sooner envee...II has nisha...but u need to find it out urself!!!all the best dear...

Noufi! You are indeed a sweetheart. Thank you so much. Hopefully so. I guess you have to go through this confusion sometimes to find your way forward. Thank you so much. Take care.

Originally posted by jairathore

Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by EnVee

Perspectives, thoughts, opinions, conflicts, likes and dislikes. And it ends with a Phoolan Devi reference!!

Thanks. The last two updates list out some of the conflicts going on in my head as well. Smile

Phoolan Devi reference brings back a zillion memories...I had the opportunity to interview her just as she came out of jail. I was with PTI then and had long two interactions with her in her home as she told me her story. Wow that was something. 
Wow di you interviewed her
Awesome and very courageous Clap
She is my favorite dacoit

Favorite dacoit???? That's so funny! But hers was a truly sad life...some  due to circumstances, some lack of education and awareness and some simply because she was a woman...but by the end of it all she knew perfectly well how to use these vulnerabilities...nevertheless sad and unfortunate. 
Originally posted by KjoinlovewithKP

I have never had a real job so I won't know how is it exactly to work under somebody like ritu but I understand Bally as a person he is someone like we all have in our life not related to us but someone who offers solace at times of need n distress. For II he dint make a earth shattering discovery he simply said what she wanted to hear or had in some corner of her mind for a long time now n was afraid to admit it to herself. Bally doesn't hurt her pride whereas sharing with dude acc to her would make him judge her, I feel the only solution to that feel is giving time to a relation coz with Bally it's been 5yrs n with dude what just months. Maybe the same goes with ritu had she given some time she would ve understood her,but here the envy and comparing her with Bally makes the situation go even more worse than it actually is. I only had a dummy experience of working under someone while my internships n I knw one thing that if ur boss atleast comes n cracks a joke even on a lighter note it makes the stress of work much lighter.. Dis judgement comes frm a monthly internship, I have no idea how stressful a regular one would be Sleepy

Hey. The other thing here is II is also judging her with a bias or a preconceived notion. She started looking at Ritu as someone who competed with her and took her post. So that bias colors her perception. Plus sometimes, you just don't gel with some people. Whether you know them for long or have met them only once. It is a vibe you give. Bally on the other hand, II started working under him already. Not as his competitor or anything. Dude and II will come around slowly. They have just started opening up.
Originally posted by Ashu25

Muns tu yahan kya kar rahi haiLOL

R&B ko dhoondne aayi hoon Day Dreaming Embarrassed