SS 45 - Page 139

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Good night guys.. Had a wringer of a day. Thanks again Nisha for the update!
Good night AsmaHug
Originally posted by EnVee

Perspectives, thoughts, opinions, conflicts, likes and dislikes. And it ends with a Phoolan Devi reference!!

Thanks. The last two updates list out some of the conflicts going on in my head as well. Smile

Phoolan Devi reference brings back a zillion memories...I had the opportunity to interview her just as she came out of jail. I was with PTI then and had long two interactions with her in her home as she told me her story. Wow that was something. 
Originally posted by blue5sky

Good night guys.. Had a wringer of a day. Thanks again Nisha for the update!
Good night di, sweet dreams Smile
The same question I am asking myself. What is the use of so much flexibility if I am not happy with the work? Which is what is making me want to move even if it means probable hard work. At least a change.
Originally posted by taramira

Perspectives, thoughts, opinions, conflicts, likes and dislikes. And it ends with a Phoolan Devi reference!!

Thanks. The last two updates list out some of the conflicts going on in my head as well. Smile

Phoolan Devi reference brings back a zillion memories...I had the opportunity to interview her just as she came out of jail. I was with PTI then and had long two interactions with her in her home as she told me her story. Wow that was something. 
Wow di you interviewed her
Awesome and very courageous Clap
She is my favorite dacoit
Bally's and II's chemistry is always admirable..
thanks fr the update :)

Jai : will look and try to post some...

GTG

Good Night-Morning Tongue

Originally posted by taramira

Oh cool! She must have been some woman no? I mean however bad she was or was projected to be, she had guts.

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Take care
I am trying LOL