Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Is this song anywhere similar to "Neele neele ambar par chaand jab aaye" hindi song?

Neele Neele ambar pe was a sad copy/rip off/imitation of a unmatched pair of an awful  Manoj Kumar's son and Sreedevi😡
Lovely update Nisha. LOVED THE SONG👏 👏.
Dude's there and II is resplendent.

Vandu is spot on with Appa not being very straight forward with Bala and him legitimising his insensitivity to akka's simple needs.

Now dude's there they have to take their fight to MM?😳

Have a great day guys...

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Neele Neele ambar pe was a sad copy/rip off/imitation of a unmatched pair of an awful  Manoj Kumar's son and Sreedevi😡

You rip off these guys so well. Wish you were film critic. Would love to read your sarcic articles. 
Originally posted by EnVee

Totally! Pullarikka vekkum. The whole feeling is so beautifully rendered... wandering clouds, a heart that is brimming with love, the moon, the rain...

SPB has no match really. Illaiyaraja, SPB. Classic na classic. Aged wine

SO TRUE

HE IS ASTOUNDINGLY GOOD👏👏
I watch him as guest on super singer  SO POLITE AND SO CHARMING AND SO HUMBLE
What a fantastic guy👏👏
SO GOOD
I will listen to this son until I go to bed tonight😳
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

You rip off these guys so well. Wish you were film critic. Would love to read your sarcic articles. 

We would cringe when we saw the song in Chitrahaar😭
Sridevi did some AWFUL movies in Hindi

Her Tamil track record was much better
In Hindi they capitalized on her big b--- and bu--. She will deny it TODAY but thats the truth
All her movies  with Jeetu were CRAP
Feel like learning Tamil just to understand the meaning of songs you enlist.
Often i listen to them although don't understand but still its good to listen to them. Thankfully you give the English lyrics as well. 

Before this only had heard Roza songs in Tamil. Had loved it then too but since language is barrier never tried any other. 

Thank you for introducing to some beautiful songs Nisha. 
Wooo Hoo... Awesome update and awesome song!!!  One of my faves EVER!!!!!  SPB has got a voice like honey and for this song there could not have been a better singer.  You can hear the happiness in the voice matching the tone of the song!!!  
Nisha----II and R&B are so bloody cute!!!  I cannot wait for them to make up!!!  😆  

Vandu and II are so cute too...  Shatabdi---is going to have to get used to being crushed by his Chithi.  

ETTIKU POTTI

Azhagu padhumai aval

Pinnal tharai thazhuva

Malli mannam kavazha

Rojakootam malarnadhu pol

Vallam vandhal aval

Nenjam kavarndavalin punnagaikaga

Avan manam vizhaindhadhu

Paramugamai sendrittal

Kurunthagaval moolam endru nan angillai

Therivatha avalukku avan alitha kattalai koodathu

Avan thavipum  aval thavipum modhina

Than araiyil muzhu nilavai polindhaal

Mottai papavai nenjil saatri

Ketta kelviku akka badhil kittamal

Thirumbiya avalai kan imaikaamal

Nenjil avalai padam sumandhu

Nindravan avalai nilai kulayavittan

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by kalviswes

Wooo Hoo... Awesome update and awesome song!!!  One of my faves EVER!!!!!  SPB has got a voice like honey and for this song there could not have been a better singer.  You can hear the happiness in the voice matching the tone of the song!!!  
Nisha----II and R&B are so bloody cute!!!  I cannot wait for them to make up!!!  😆  

Vandu and II are so cute too...  Shatabdi---is going to have to get used to being crushed by his Chithi.  

Kala

There is nothing quite like listening to SPB songs at night, he sings like HE MEANS IT
I mean how many are able to do that today

I pity today's youngsters that gush over SRK and Salman look alikes thinking thats real I mean SPB IS REAL, there is nobody as real as him
Who needs a steroid induced man like Salman, SPB can take you to ecstasy and beyond with that voice alone

Wish there was Twitter and IG when Raja composed and SPB sang

SIGH!!😭

We have become a nation of fake celebrators... we dont know what real is anymore, 5 years from now we will be told Vishal and Shekhar were conducting music piracy like Pritam... or someone else... I mean... so sad... good music died LONG AGO😭
Even in Tamil sadly... the last good song was the Ennai Arindhal,

Envee
Hope your migrane is not troubling you today..

Asma n Preeti

Have a Good day