Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Somerhalder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

A very hearty thanks to,

Swagatadi, Chitradi, Aanchal, Angeladi, @Desirable_Star, @Nym., @Sneamadhuri, Meenakshidi, Semadi, Ahaanadi, Sadhanadi, @madhuharini, Goldiedi, Neha Aunty, Shivu, Nand Bhaiya, Shanayadi, Vishvadi, Radhika, Prachidi, @suearmaniac, Foramdi, Poonamdi, Nandini, Aryadi, Sam, Mohinidi, @quirky_senorita, Rimadi, Pooja, Manalidi, Meghadi, Noniedi, Dev Bhaiya, Jayeetadi, Meghadi, Lipshaadi, Rakhidi, Priyankadi, @LiveYourDream, ArijitBhaiya , Surya Bhaiya, Ankhidi, @
Mrs.Somerhalder, @subhadra14, Prateek Bhaiya, @asmaanixx, Ritidi, Nidhidi, @_Ecstasy_, @ban18, Panchaalidi, Meenadi, Athidi, @ttrocks, @ThePirateKing, @Rimidi and Sujadi.

Thank you so very much for visiting this thread and wishing our Kanha and appreciating my work!

@Semadi : It's the Pro Reporter! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@Shanyadi : Oh really! That's so nice!

@Sam : I'll definitely ring you up when I manage to get another appointment with him! πŸ˜†

@Surya Bhaiya : I asked the Mytho Masti channel head to get an appointment with him and them made friends (overcoming a certain urge to scream) with his dear cows and monkeys!

@Prateek Bhaiya : I am glad you took out time from your busy schedule to visit this thread!

@Dev Bhaiya : I'm glad you liked the write-up!

@Gayatridi : Thank you so much for the beautiful story, it was really very nice!

@Panchaalidi : Thank you so much! Malpoa to khaini, kintu onke kota Chlormint kheyechi!

@Athidi : Aww! Thank you SO much Di!

@ThePirateKing : Aww! That's so sweet! So, double celebration each year?

Anytime ;) Guess you didn't recognize me. My previous UN was drashtifan1 :p (Priyal)
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^Oh! I seriously didn't recognize you! πŸ˜³
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

@ThePirateKing : Aww! That's so sweet! So, double celebration each year?

Yes😊!!! Each year has double celebrations at home.πŸ₯³
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^Wow! That must be so nice!