ZM Chit chat club #3(Page 78)

Posted: 2015-10-28T13:34:01Z
Originally posted by vidya0906

Originally posted by .Neela.

Zoey...am clueless too!! Wink
Anyone saw today's episode?  I am lost after the cheesiness yesterday Embarrassed 

Awww Neela how could you not remember Zaroon's song which he sang at the college function UnhappyLOL    and after that function only that face off bet the ZaShaf took place...she refused to sit in the front seat of the car with him...and he was maha pissed off with her for making him look like a driverLOL

For you and Anni here's the song from episode 8 Tongue

[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ljHUau4iQ[/YOUTUBE

vidya...this is amazing...thanks for taking me too ZaShaf days.Hug..awesome song and epi of ZGHHeart...
3 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-28T13:40:42Z
Originally posted by vidya0906

At the resort...some game is going on...Aliya and Dhruv are engaged in some game...after that it is Aryaman's turn...he has to hold a karela (i think) bet his chin and neck and his partner of all the people Nandu Ouch  has to remove it without using her hands Wacko   Manik ki satakti hai...Dhruv is watching Manik...bas...that was the end...what nonsense na LOL

u r right...Vidya...@bold...why they have to call Arya?(yes...now he is part of Fab Five naAngry)...
and the way he goes near Nandu really makes Manik go mad and is pissed off...excited to see tomm epiSmile...bt..i am sure that Manik's expresssion of anger and jealousy is the same..(Parth is really a very good actorClap)...
2 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-28T13:44:32Z
Originally posted by anni80

Originally posted by -Zoey-

Originally posted by anni80

btw unintentionally in morning I was humming "wapas kardo,wapas kardo...tum kehti ho..."  and then I watched the epi for this song,guess what?Not related to KYY...Hint.Wink

@BOLD... i am not understanding anything... please enlighten me...

Ohh I thought you will.Vidya and Neela may get clicked.

Remember Zaroon's performance in ZGH,what was the song?Tongue

KYY has made me forget everything else...wapas kardo iss se mujhe sirf epi 127 hi yaad aaya... and the song jaise tera main waise mera tu... Tongue
exactly...KYY discussion me doosara kuchh yaad  hi nahi aataWink
2 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-28T13:49:25Z
Anni,
You think I can get rid of the addiction?  I want to try yaar, too many things to do and I may not even get time to watch anything in the next two weeks.  I will try to come to the forum when I get a chance.  

My mahan beti actually said it on Sunday night  " Aai, why do you watch that silly stuff??" I was watching it while folding my laundry clothes...I know it was height!! EmbarrassedShe called KYY STUFF  and that too SILLY!!! Cry LOL Thankfully she hasn't thrown her favorite dialogue thus far -" Aai looks like you have a crush on the hero"!!!! LOLLOL  According to her that is why I watch serials Ermm.  I agree I am a goner with KYY, but c'mon crush?? My husband has given up on my serial craze long time back and when she tells him about my new "crush(es)" Confused, we just laugh looking at each other.  Ab Pa ko pata chala kee aur ek aunty ka woh crush ban gaya hai Wacko to bichara suicide na kar de?!! LOLLOLLOL 

U liked today's episode??!!Shocked  Hmmm...perhaps I need to do the same...keep my brain aside and watch. But yeh dil hai ke manat nahi!! It just feels like such a down gradation of the MaNan from S1Cry . And tomorrow's precap with Aarya DeadDead.  How long can they run S2 with such a no aatma story?

And yup don't they look like PaNi and not MaNanLOL.  Agreed, compared to yesterday, they looked much more comfortable and normal today and the hugs should have been so intense yaar... guess it will take time for PaNi to come back to the professional S1 mode Big smile.  You too a PaNi shipper now? Pa's expressions in Nandu's dream actually had fuelled that for me.  We all are, I guess at some stage or the other Embarrassed.  They are too good together, but bachche hain yaar abhi.

Dhruv also seemed more like Uttu and that's why I said earlier looks Oluchi is asking them to say whatever they want during the scenes LOL.  

OK, BTW, when is this Niti's picture taken? I hope this is not an upcoming scene Tongue

3 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-28T13:55:11Z

I haven't watched this week epis,maybe I'll watch it on weekend in a go, when I watch 4-5 KYY epis at a time,I enjoy it more than watching it daily.

and beautiful GIFs Day Dreaming...Thanks.Tongue

btw unintentionally in morning I was humming "wapas kardo,wapas kardo...tum kehti ho..."  and then I watched the epi for this song,guess what?Not related to KYY...Hint.Wink
Zoey...u took all of us by surprise...all of us have seen ZGH...bt cldn't guess...only our mentor vidya cld..Smile...good change...bt...now- a - days KYY ka hi bhoot savaar hai na...Wink...
good idea to watch KYY in bulk..aane wala hai..waise bhi ek epi ke baad restlessness shuru ho jaata hai ki aage kya hoga....so ..good ..u watch at the week end..Smile
4 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-28T14:13:31Z
he...he...neela...ur daughter too !!!!!Smile...i think...now-a- days kids r very smart...we can't escape from their detective eyes...and we too r really obsessed with KYY so much...the other i was also thinking i shd cut off from it for some  days...any ways...for Diwali having  relatives coming over for holidays...even i will be able to  visit forum or not ...don't know...bt...can't resist ..will try toSmile...
enjoy ur break...have a nice time...Thumbs UpSmile
3 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-28T18:28:35Z
Originally posted by veena0129

he...he...neela...ur daughter too !!!!!Smile...i think...now-a- days kids r very smart...we can't escape from their detective eyes...and we too r really obsessed with KYY so much...the other i was also thinking i shd cut off from it for some  days...any ways...for Diwali having  relatives coming over for holidays...even i will be able to  visit forum or not ...don't know...bt...can't resist ..will try toSmile...
enjoy ur break...have a nice time...Thumbs UpSmile

Hehehe...Veena.  I wish it was a real break re! Disapprove  I am going for office work, else you think I would not watch when I am on vacation?  Diwali is already here??  Oh Mann!! 

Now are we going to get to see another 'GIFT' from Nandu?  How pretty she was looking Day DreamingHeart

And how he could not resist being with her...he was just dying to tell her that he broke up with Aliya LOLLOL

4 Likes this
Posted: 2015-10-28T18:30:54Z
Waise why don't Dhrulya get these two drunk at the same time?  HEA...after getting drunk TongueLOLLOL

4 Likes this