Marathi TV

ZM Chit chat club #3 - Page 116

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .Neela.

CC pe hulchul 😛😃 👏

Welcome back to all goners 😉 🤗

And here comes the new news 😆  What do y'all think?  At least for getting in the good books of Salman Khan and opening up new doors, Parth should take a chance.  Googly me kitne mahine fasa rahega bichara? 😒

KRPKAB has gone down the drain despite stalwarts like Supriya and good actors like Shaheer 🤢  Why do they need such typical twists? 😡  Erica is looking gorgeous despite quintals of make-up.  Poor girl has to wear the heavy lifting of jewellery for god knows how many more days.  And with Sonakshi's "out of the world" uterus   there will be more drama from Dev... only to delay the consummation and romance.  Perhaps we get to see more GKB and add to it now bua 🤢🤢 

Needless to say -MaNan continues to rule our minds  ❤️  I haven't seen anything after # 56 of KYY  after my parents stopped watching.  

NEELA...🤗

Yeah me too read that and was about to post it...

well its a gamble... waise needless to say he is perfect big boss material...😉

and if he really comes in good books of salman then agar pulkit samrat can become hero why can't parth???????????

but i doubt that will happen as VG and EK hv stronger contacts in bollywood which can easily influence sallu's mind...😭
so parth aaya to niti ya vikas to hone hi chahiye...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anni80

so this thread is on the verge of finishing 150 pages...

so who will open the new thread?????

zoey can u open it????????

As we have reached 150 already, I started a new thread...my excitement of more gossiping 😆

veena0129 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Neela.

As we have reached 150 already, I started a new thread...my excitement of more gossiping 😆

he...he...Neela.@ bold...maja aayega...😉...