SS44 Crafted Image & Math Skills on 104 - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Arre I was gayab for two days aur yaha world War 10?11?12? Shuru ho gaya...
Really dude you were so jealous that you left her in between the act...now I don't even know ye jhagda kab tak chalega..I don't see it getting solved anytime soon or maybe I'm wrong.,,.
Appa is right on his own.
So is II. And the Dude definitely is for he has never pretended to be otherwise. 
II is so like us regular girls about this. She doesn't mind the Dude having his own habits, but would like for him to tone them down a bit for Appa or someone else whose opinion she values.
But what the Dude did is a no no. Revenge in that manner is so cruel. I haven't heard of it in real life though I doubt most people would share such info.
Now who is going to begin that fight where they end up letting go of this fight?😆

LASYA was awake? What did she do? SAM ghar lekar gayi Shayad. Hopefully she'll b around when II and Sam speaks in the evening.
Originally posted by modernfamily

This was so humiliating and unacceptable. Differences of opinion are common and fights are bound to happen. They should just shout scream at each other and then sleep in different rooms not talk to each other for two three days. But leaving in the middle of the act just to get back at the other person and humiliate her is not gentlemanly. I have a feeling they won't talk even after he goes to Paris this time. Now Only one thing can break the ice

agree to the fullest!
Oh God! This was quite a heated fight! Will she ever find out he was extremely jealous of that random guy at the party?
I hope she does. Don't know if she will.l but I hope she does find out. 

Their making up always the most fun! So can't wait for that. Great updates nisha :)
I don't think II will budge this time first.
It has to be Dude. Only fear I have he shouldn't actually take a flight to Cologne this time without the issue being resolved.

Coz once Dude leaves and II comes to know about her pregnancy she will have more self-doubt about their relationship then ever. And this time rightly so.

Too an extent she was at fault as she provoked him even after Appa left by calling him drunk but Dudes rejection she is bound to take it to her heart.

Lets see now how this two makeup. 
Daar to aisse lagta hai jaisse ye donno sach mein jeete jagte insaan hai.
This the magic you have woven Nisha.

Absolutely mesmerizing. 
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Daar to aisse lagta hai jaisse ye donno sach mein jeete jagte insaan hai.
This the magic you have woven Nisha.

Absolutely mesmerizing.

🤣 so true preeti
Most of the time it is Dude who buckled down first 😊
rnb...
that was sooo not done yaar!!!
u r making it worse re!!
II has to bear appa's n rnb's tantrum!!!
Originally posted by ishruhi

rnb...
that was sooo not done yaar!!!
u r making it worse re!!
II has to bear appa's n rnb's tantrum!!!

Nouf

You n Dristi change the party on timely basis.. You guys are biased to II.. Always ignore her mistakes😉
What about she provoked our Dude with her words?