Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

He bend down to kiss her

"NOPE, NOT WHEN U ARE DRUNK" she said shuddering, dodging his lips, one of them was always the designated slayer... tonight it was II's turn

II you needed this? I don't know what to say about your motor mouth..looks like it doesn't care for time n situation..

He was already, irritated by Appa, jealous of some random dude, and again made more jealous by the random dude that he is a teetotaler, to top it off she says he is drunk

II IS A GENIUSπŸ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

YAYYY
Anu is here again

I find him quite dignified and polished... I already left India when he played and in those days we didnt have satellite so never watched him much but of the all those in the last gen, I think he seems like a great guy

Bangalore is crazy about him ?no?

finally same time :-) ages right .. yes he is super decent guy actually yup Bangalore is crazy about him..i think for me when i find cricketers or actors or business dudes totally normal about their skills my dil goes hmnnn hmmm πŸ˜†πŸ˜† eppo latest sundar pitchai ..😳

hope ur son finds a violin teacher soon.. very difficult to find good teachers ..i have 2 weeks before school starts and i am sooo not ready!!!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"You were right" I am probably too drunk" he said cruelly, Getting up and going away for poker...

Now he will not touch her πŸ˜†Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ayooo II crying /poker night alone i hate it when she sleeps alone .. and mid way leaving sooo not done..meanie head..

is it so wrong of II to expect R&B to not drink in front of her dad.. R&B u cant marry a middle class girl and expect her to not have middle class values..😭 not fair da and not being nice to dad is so not ur thing.. u dont talk back to appa ..kuch bhi ho not done..and no matter what folks say every time i see someone drinking i feel ayoo so bad for health why would you drink so much cant help it..if i cant, how can a pooja doing dad accept it..

me right now team II

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Life can be tiring. Even if you have all that bhallas do and all the doting iyers around you. With temperaments like RnB and II are blessed with. If there are no conflicts outside they will discover some between them. II cries for what Bala did or did not do for Akka, is upset with M for what he did not do for thatha and patti and therefore for Akka and Bala.

Dude gets here for sometime from Paris. Behaves impeccably at her super crowded and demanding family function while she is away at Amritsar. Does not pry about what transpired between Bala and his wife, follows her to Amristar and indulges her while she's working on something important to HER! Important may be but satisfying maya be not. She's thrilled to have him in her room and they happily get into each other before she drives him away!

He thinks his wife is flirting, doesn't say a thing just leaves her ' high and dry' after Appa raps him for his behaviour. Poor dude does he feel inadequate for the first time in like forever??

II will pine when he leaves and he will pipe down when he realises he over reacted? So now who is going to say Kanna to the other 😳 ???

Nisha please put me out of this. My house is looking like a " war zone" according to my hubs 😭. And he's right 😑 . I love living in sosyland better! Especially when they are not fighting. Waiting to see the change in the alpha male when Maanvi comes along!

Till then RnB you have me in your corner of you need a shoulder that does not judge you and will be happy around you πŸ˜‰

Gosh now that I have said that the girls will grill me... RnB has a huge line waiting doesn't he..

Nisha my love aduthadu eppo??

Is your cold gone? Good luck for your interview.. What did you do on your birthday?? πŸ€— till I catch all you guys here sometime after I manage to restore some order to my " war zone"!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000FF" size="3">ayooo II crying /poker night alone i hate it when she sleeps alone .. and mid way leaving sooo not done..meanie head..

is it so wrong of II to expect R&B to not drink in front of her dad.. R&B u cant marry a middle class girl and expect her to not have middle class values..😭 not fair da and not being nice to dad is so not ur thing.. u dont talk back to appa ..kuch bhi ho not done..and no matter what folks say every time i see someone drinking i feel ayoo so bad for health why would you drink so much cant help it..if i cant, how can a pooja doing dad accept it..

me right now team II</font>

Hey Anu!!

I agree RnB was mean..
putti77 thumbnail
Don't tell anything to our Dude.. He is our Kanna.. 😳

Hey Asma 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

ayooo II crying /poker night alone i hate it when she sleeps alone .. and mid way leaving sooo not done..meanie head..

me right now team II

Ughhh!! I KNOW you are right Anu, I KNOW IT😭
She is not wrong in expecting him to be a "certain way" when he interacts with Appa
Its not a big deal, he can SO DO IT

If I were to defend him I would say "OH COME ON... Grow up II, was it all OK when Appa jumped up and down and threw a royal fit saying he wont agree for her marrying R&B?"  "This is exactly why Appa did not wnat her marrying R&B

Now she is doing something Appa wants?😲

blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

"You were right" I am probably too drunk" he said cruelly, Getting up and going away for poker...

Now he will not touch her πŸ˜†

Are you still here in Singapore? Will PM you I think I can find an hour or 2 that's all it takes to get to wherever you are here.. And say Hi to you bring you something you guys might have missed? Sorry had ( still have people at home) that need me around could not wriggle out earlier.. 😊

And of course if you have the time!!Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Asma

I am in Bangalore... Reached yesterday early morning.😊 😊
Even we got busy as cousin sis flew from London to Singapore I don't know how four days went..