anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats for the new thread🥳
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
More material and reason for bashing:

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/ndtv-plays-pr-flack-for-salman-khan-why-the-salmanforgeeta-show-was-just-plain-wrong-2391166.html
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: putti77

Happened to share yesterday's Santosa and today's Jurong bird park trips with Indian couple living in Kuwait..
They have two kids first one is eight year old Karthik n second is six year old Bhargavi...The boy is soft and gal is brat and short tempered.. Very cute family.. The husband could speak fluent Kannada since he spent holidays in Mysore with his Periyamma during school days.. The wife is modern yet traditional... Whereas the other Indian ladies visiting Singapore first time tried to look modern by wearing shorts, skirts etc ..looked so uncomfortable and unclassy with the accessories.. Whereas as she wore simple Kurtis with less make up looked so elegant n classy.. By the way she wore nose ring.. 😊

The kids called my parents pati n thatha 😛...Don't know what the little gal saw in me n got so attached..Both in yesterday n today's trips she didn't leave my hand for a second... She wanted to be with me all the time... 😊. She spoke to me in English and told her Kuwait stories..Had a gr8 time with that family..

Putti, good to hear from you.

Hope when you are back in India we have many such little stories lined up.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahhaaha 

I can't wait to read what happens next. And congrats again :)
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm officially the late latif since the past so many updates.
Here's my two cents about the update-

II and her split personalities😆
Although it is fun to read her thoughts, I couldn't help but notice the fact that she has been fighting these devil's advocates in her head way more since the past few weeks..
Initially there were only two people in her head (one who wanted the Dude and the other which mostly spoke in Appa's voice😉). Now that she's lived with the lot of them in MM, seen changes in her maternal home's relations, fluctuations on the work front, surrounded with babies and the like, her thought processes are changing. She's able to see the world through Ranjan's eyes in the time of crisis, or through Sam's when the scandal was recalled... She's no longer an outsider like Appa to only look at the view and judge..
Principles are really important in life, but at times they make us lack compassion when we grow rigid.. There's that tainted word again 'BALANCE'.. we all seek it, but rarely does one find it..

Appa is ghar ka sher.. He'll only show his disapproval to ghar ka people like R&B🤣 
Hope there's more of Lasya in the next update. I just can't get enough of her❤️

dristi64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

For all the mess there is in the world today, there are still some sensitive humans out there:

http://www.womensweb.in/2015/08/japan/

👏
dristi64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

More material and reason for bashing:

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/ndtv-plays-pr-flack-for-salman-khan-why-the-salmanforgeeta-show-was-just-plain-wrong-2391166.html

Babe, it shows error.. can't access it
dristi64 thumbnail

VIBHU 

Yeh kahan milegi abhi bata mujhe! Mujhe chahiye!☢️
dristi64 thumbnail
so I'm spamming away in glory with no other soldiers around😔
socho paper khatam karne ki khushi mein jhanda garhon apna.

ja rahi hoon main.. bohut prove kar liya apna nikammapan😆
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys! Sorry I had to reach work so I had posted that message and stepped. Did not follow up on the conversation! Sorry.

Asma, Ashu, Nam and whoever wants to do a trek: this year is a bit messy because it is raining heavily in the Himalayan regions. So unsafe in a way. Also the tremors during rains will cause more land slides.

I am looking at treks nearby or Goa, Kerala, Munnar types. Let's see. If I find anything that I am to register for, I will surely let you guys know.

Asma: I so know that I want to trek feeling 😊