Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
doubt itney quote our repost key baad usko tho patha chaljaayega kee tum ney ussey add nahen kiyya.
Mockingbirds thumbnail
Still the who is whose topic?😆
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
psycho,thujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya????Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Mockingbirds thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Adding Swathi to the loop..
😊

i also on R&B's side 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dristi asked me to share thois one. 
Nisha have a field day darl!! 

Divyanka Tripathi is controversial godwoman Radhe Ma's "bhakt"! | PINKVILLA - http://www.pinkvilla.com/divyanka-tripathi-controversial-godwoman-radhe-ma-s-bhakt

Mera rofling session shuru 
Mockingbirds thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Divyanka Tripathi is controversial godwoman Radhe Ma's "bhakt"! | PINKVILLA - http://www.pinkvilla.com/divyanka-tripathi-controversial-godwoman-radhe-ma-s-bhakt

she also has picture on instagram or twitter with rade ma
Yuck ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢
So weird that woman 
Edited by Mockingbirds - 8 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishruhi

psycho,thujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya????

kaam tho hain entertainment nahen hain.

and none of you guys agreed for reservation for minority here.so how ever nothing for me so taking entertainment

Edited by Mr.PsychoTech - 8 years ago
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

🤣🤣

So radhe MA of TV Land is a bhakt of real radhe MA 

Errantnomad thumbnail
Mr.Iyer saying ketta pazhakkam kanna. I am thinking , what if Appa catches his kozhandai drinking sharaabi nariyal. Even better, if he gets to watch his daughter's ' the Beckam tequila 'clip .
And even better, Bala beer'ing'.
I would then love to watch him turn on his full charm on the
Punjabi Bhallas. 😆 I am rolling on the floor now like Sam did watching the geometry on lasya's head/ hair.
On a more serious note, I am wondering here what's the fine line.
A month back I attended the 50 th wedding Anniv of a lovely couple . They are in their eighties. His son celebrated his dad birthday traditionally last year in chennai. And this year his parents are visiting him and then came the elderly couple's anniv.
The couple are fierce followers of krishnaa and he is a very active participant in all their bhajans bk home. He has never touched alchohol on his life.

The son married out of caste to a Christian girl. A very sweet and warm girl.she had with a lot of heart cooked a beautiful spread . In another room, the son served alchohol to his friends.
The son with his wife made his parents cut a cake and feed each other which they were still shy abt. But I could see the happiness on their faces.
Then the son popped out the champagne bottle out of nowhere. And told his Appa, can you pls hold it atleast for cheers. I know you won't drink it. His father said , no, tu tu mein mein happenned. Then his Mom who is normally very reserved made a strong stmt to his son, we won't be even able to sleep peacefully as much as if he even holds the glass. Don't make him break his stand .This is abt us. You do whatever you want to. "
And the grown up son was saying,please pa, I just wanted this moment with you . I will show this photo and laugh with you a yr later.
Then the son's wife who is herself a teetotaler butted in and managed the situation.

Even then I was wondering whats the fine line when it comes it to principles and rigidity,or may be this could hv been avoided by not popping the bubbly in the first place.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jairathore

🤣🤣

So radhe MA of TV Land is a bhakt of real radhe MA 

CANNOT AGREE MORE!!!!! 
I SO WANT NISHA TO SEE THIS ðŸ¤£