SS44 Crafted Image & Math Skills on 104 - Page 17

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV

Why has the "news"  become a "product" that has to be relentlessly marketed. 
Clap 

Only people who sell things and politicians and start ups and advertising companies and all others have the right to make money and none others? 

Yes media has been called the fourth pillar of society and it has been sadly consumed by commercializations but it is a. Reflection of where we are heading as a society. Not right but unfortunately the truth. 

The problem is that there isn't a clear demarcation of what news is these days and therefore such cheap things on TV and radio and print. The fact that these channels, stations papers are thriving Is because people want these. If not they would close their doors for ever. What does it tell us about ourselves. 

Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

vikas :ROFLfor kids you'll do anything kya???
what will u make them eat???
u can bid for manya and viks/makarnd childLOL

shilpa: drishti k liye chrd do lasya... u have ur own...wo kitne custody case ladegiLOL

jai: ladies coach toh we'll not leave in any case...its the safest place in delhi..LOLsochna bhi matEvil Smile
full first page???Geek

then me dropping.

if vandu and sams third comes we are bidding for it.
then mihirs

u move to mihir also...LOL
then i'll bid for ved sareen's

then ok I won't compete for it.
I respect you dee
Originally posted by moonwearer

ACCESSION 

Life's experiences turn us into better or worse humans

The  media glare can be annoying or gratifying

Marrying the Dude had altered her perspective on wealth and life

The attention and admiration she received from his family added a new luster to her grace

The taunts and attitude of the Iyer men as opposed to the care and affection of the Bhalla men

Invoked in her a fierce loyalty and a sense of where she belonged

She stood her ground to the chagrin of the former knight she always turned too

A dashing debonair watched over her now and a patriarch that indulged her to the hilt

The unobtrusive dude was mistaken the effusively caring elder scorned

To her family and all that were hers the Bhalla men graciously attentive

The ease with which they reached by gushing words or sheer presence

The world gawks at them and brushes them villains in every hue and manner possible

The dignity and poise with which problems and objections they handle

Epitome of genuine care and reaching out Gentlemen of MM

We know for clear from the tale Nisha weaves who steals our heart after the duo and babies

Amma emerges a woman of substance from the stance she takes and words she holds back

Apparent it is whose DNA drives II the recklessness and loyalty

II now more the Iyer wife Amma desired her to be the lady of the house she's evolving into with elan.

She reigns supreme as the reason for mirth a celebration she well deserves

Nice poem sri 
Hey guys wats up. 

Vibhu cute baby pics 
Originally posted by taramira

Why has the "news" become a "product" that has to be relentlessly marketed.

Clap

Only people who sell things and politicians and start ups and advertising companies and all others have the right to make money and none others?

Yes media has been called the fourth pillar of society and it has been sadly consumed by commercializations but it is a. Reflection of where we are heading as a society. Not right but unfortunately the truth.

The problem is that there isn't a clear demarcation of what news is these days and therefore such cheap things on TV and radio and print. The fact that these channels, stations papers are thriving Is because people want these. If not they would close their doors for ever. What does it tell us about ourselves.

true!
People watch SBS thats why it gains trp...
I heard from someone owning a small news channel... that nothing is in there hands... what to show what to not? like they cant go extreme for congress neither BJP...
Many journalists work for news but to get them aired is tough task...
Earliet news is for hour or two... but then it became 24*7... result is they also have to make news

Hello All
Congrats on the 44th thread and as usual wishing that this journey continues for ever and ever...

Noufi, Drishti, Vibhu, Nams, SR, Choti, Vikas, Jai, Anu, Nisha, Asma, Shru, Kalpana, Putti, Kala, Srividya, Vani, Ashu, docs, Aarti, Sonal, Garima, and anyone I have forgotten to mention...missed u all and being here...

Nisha...hope u r feeling better now...ur lil one is a real sweet heart...

Haven't had time to catch up with all the pages...read the updates today afternoon...I just could imagine the reporters being there and the lines from their mouth ...u have written perfectly...what they said about the strike going on oneside and Independence day dinner party on the other.

What an irony...

loved Appa being grumpy, and Ranjan being his sweet self, forcing II to call her parents...and II's mental thoughts...the people in her head are increasing..

And Lasya...traitor...what will u do when mama is not there...I could so relate with II feeling hurt when lasya didn't go to her...i turn away when kids dont come to meLOL and feel so bad...
loved how II told lasya about baldie...and she listening...

and Nisha not fair...i always spend so much time imagining how the lil butter ball is attired when u describe her...

Vibhu...perfect lasya kutti pic...though she looks like a gora baby...

Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

Originally posted by ishruhi

shilpa...i m grinning as i saw ur green light!!!so glad to c u!!!kidnap that kutti!!!will u give me one cheek??

psycho!!ninte oru reservation!!poda!!
someone scold him in hindi,kannada n telugu!
no reservation means NO
dee I am good boy na.
Then why no reservation.

majority down down

aaha!!!nice try!!!
but i will never agree!!!equal rights for all!!!already we have four kids in sosy.four pending...and above all,vibhu's cutie photos!!!and still i didnt get any one of those 8's sole ownership...
i m in the waiting list n begging for a chin or cheek n you r violating the basic rules of being in a queue...
so i hereby ban the word reservation from ur mouth!!!

ROFL