SS44 Crafted Image & Math Skills on 104 - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV

🤣 🤣 🤣

kinhi 2 super cute maa baap ki bachi h 😆 
Shilpa ke sath milkar kidnap kiya na... shilpa ise akele leke faraar ho jaengi 🤣 

Oh, hello, I came back, aathe hi mujhe Lasya dikh gayi, and mujhe koi help nahi chahiye kidnap karne mei, I can have her only to myself, no sharing with anybody, waise meri beti bhi aaj pink frock pehni hai...but she is not chubby or so fair or so young and her she has two plaits😆
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

majority down down .
majority down down.

gender discrimination should be banned.

we want reservation.
jai lets fight
Buddy I am ready 
I can even arrange for a lawyer 
Girls here already have one

Like metro have its 1st compartment for ladies only
We boys want 1st page of every thread 🤣
Originally posted by jairathore

Buddy I am ready
I can even arrange for a lawyer
Girls here already have one

Like metro have its 1st compartment for ladies only
We boys want 1st page of every thread🤣

kyaa jarogey bhaai first page leekar.
index aur sabh humey jarna padega.
ek baar sochlo deal sign kardiyan tho patha chalega
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Manika

Not sure what you meant by "not measuring all apples with the same scale" was that for the opinion about journos?  I am sorry, I bet there are one or two that are extremely honest and ethical.

I admired Prannoy Roy and Vinod Dua 20 years ago. I dont see them much on the "mainstream" news networks. All of the "honest" ones are very gimmicky these days. They are all like Aamir Khan worried about the displaced in the Narmada Valley before the release of Lagaan

I would be happy to read up/watch news clips on whoever you think is ethical and honest. I am  a news junkie. If I am not writing this tale I am usually reading one publication or the other, online.

I read yesterday about a Florida TV station host, walked away in disgust saying "I am SICK of the Kardashians, I can no longer speak or report on them" he said that on camera, got up and walked away👏

See here is a example of someone who can't take it any more. I have been intimately involved In this profession for more than 15 years, seen all,  done all and written all. Yes things have dramatically changed and yes there are hundreds out there who follow the principles of journalism to the hilt but there are 1000 others who don't. Advertorials have taken over factual reports yes...news has become like any other business...crass capitalism for profit. 

Publishers and  media house owners give to the janta what they want, sensation. ..it's an off shoot of where the society is heading. There are a  Zillion out there who want to know shahrukh khan is wearing and a zillion who want to know who shahid married, but there are also a zillion others who have been able to take proactive steps to rid the society of corruption, launch court  cases because of vital pieces of information that the media has unearthed. Also there is no denying the fact that the world is so connected today because information is being disseminated like never before - social media - every one has become a citizen journalist, Twitter is the new source of information. Traditionally where a reporter would have to dig for details and verify facts before going on air or writign a story is now under great pressure to break a story before anyone else does.  And on the one hand where there are Channels and newspapers and radio shows which twist facts to create cheap stories purely for the purpose of selling there are many others who put their life in jeopardy everyday to bring that one piece of critical information to the people. 

I am not justifying that what these guys are doign is right, but like any other business, where cheap goods are sold under the garb  of being the best, news too is being sold. There is rarely anything in the world today which can be brutally unbiased, it is human nature to take sides...yes it's happening a bit much but all is not lost yet. 

Phew!! I ca write more but I guess for now itna hi. 
vikas : 🤣 for kids you'll do anything kya???
what will u make them eat??? 
u can bid for manya and viks/makarnd child 😆

shilpa: drishti k liye chrd do lasya... u have ur own...wo kitne custody case ladegi😆

jai: ladies coach toh we'll not leave in any case...its the safest place in delhi..😆 sochna bhi mat😈
full first page??? 🤓

jai but once I used have that reservation.
1st post was mine for few threads and then nisha dee herself asked fir it.

later everyone learnt embedding so no need for me to be in index then
shilpa...i m grinning as i saw ur green light!!!so glad to c u!!!kidnap that kutti!!!will u give me one cheek??

psycho!!ninte oru reservation!!poda!!
someone scold him in hindi,kannada n telugu!
no reservation means NO
Happy International Left-Handers Day 
🤪
Originally posted by SparkleV

vikas :🤣for kids you'll do anything kya???
what will u make them eat???
u can bid for manya and viks/makarnd child😆

shilpa: drishti k liye chrd do lasya... u have ur own...wo kitne custody case ladegi😆

jai: ladies coach toh we'll not leave in any case...its the safest place in delhi..😆sochna bhi mat😈
full first page???🤓

then me dropping.

if vandu and sams third comes we are bidding for it.
then mihirs
Originally posted by Mr.PsychoTech

then me dropping.

if vandu and sams third comes we are bidding for it.
then mihirs

u move to mihir also...😆
then i'll bid for ved sareen's