SS44 Crafted Image & Math Skills on 104 - Page 109

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

"You were right" I am probably too drunk" he said cruelly, Getting up and going away for poker...

Now he will not touch her LOL

Are you still here in Singapore? Will PM you I think I can find an hour or 2 that's all it takes to get to wherever you are here.. And say Hi to you bring you something you guys might have missed? Sorry had ( still have people at home) that need me around could not wriggle out earlier.. Smile

And of course if you have the time!!Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Asma

I am in Bangalore... Reached yesterday early morning.Smile Smile
Even we got busy as cousin sis flew from London to Singapore I don't know how four days went..

Asma

Even we got busy as cousin sis flew from London to Singapore I don't know how four days went..

Shocked really I DID miss meeting you then?
Chalk next time I'm in bglr I will make it happen.. It has been a demanding week. So sorry I did not check with you earlier. Was at the airport yesterday could have been there on Friday too..
Anyways I'm happy you guys had fun..did you like it?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

ayooo II crying /poker night alone i hate it when she sleeps alone .. and mid way leaving sooo not done..meanie head..

is it so wrong of II to expect R&B to not drink in front of her dad.. R&B u cant marry a middle class girl and expect her to not have middle class values..Cry not fair da and not being nice to dad is so not ur thing.. u dont talk back to appa ..kuch bhi ho not done..and no matter what folks say every time i see someone drinking i feel ayoo so bad for health why would you drink so much cant help it..if i cant, how can a pooja doing dad accept it..

me right now team II

Ughhh!! I KNOW you are right Anu, I KNOW ITCry
She is not wrong in expecting him to be a "certain way" when he interacts with Appa
Its not a big deal, he can SO DO IT

If I were to defend him I would say "OH COME ON... Grow up II, was it all OK when Appa jumped up and down and threw a royal fit saying he wont agree for her marrying R&B?"  "This is exactly why Appa did not wnat her marrying R&B

Now she is doing something Appa wants?Shocked

i understand R&B also ,its not what appa wants, II wants him to be liked by appa ..but why talk back ..
he wore a shirt to ask her hand, he wore veshti and did every iyer ritual u get married right ..she never said stop drinking just unke saamne math bol ..he doesnt care about Ranjan hai ki nahi  but she does right older parents worry ..so my parents will worry ..lets say i tell them had headache or sprained my leg till its better every phone call will be about hope its better different story they  have arthritis but it will bother them..
.Same drinking naale conservative iyer dads associate to liver issues and beer belly's and health and so will keep saying kudichuthaan aganuma(do you have to drink)..worrying comes so naturally to them i am sure appa is more worried about the strike than MM vaasi's so in such a case R&B has to realize na .. he cant take his insecurities and II anger on appa ..

pothuma iyer/appa  support LOLLOLLOL but the fact is its the imperfections that make the jodi a fun read..

Sri

Coming to selfies... Why people are so obsessed with selfies? Flaunting fake poses n smiles in every possible angles..
My parents were like Shocked

I didn't see many people enjoying the nature... Everyone were so busy in taking selfies n publishing in FB... All they worried about how many LIKES they are going to getLOL.

Who invented this selfie STICKConfused
Dude did the Max amount of talking to appa today after the lunch when appa visited him at MM I suppose!! 
II must have been like..."rakshasan... It's better if u are mute than when u talk like this to my appa"

Somehow I didn't think it was out of stupidity that II called him drunk 
All the pent up worry and pain maybe??
It hurts too bad to have appa hate dude...she wants them to be tolerable to each other if not best friends like bala and appa
She must be so jelous of bala!!

And dude this time was outright rude!!!!
I agree with II you could just nod and let go dude!!
But no...u have to have to have to not let anybody point a finger at anything u do...have to answer them back and show them the place...no matter it's her appa!
Still a little childish inside are we??

The last part! She must have felt so terrible!!!!!!

Dam the fight! Cry

And what happened at poker???

And mukund had to stay back huh?? Who would ignore a night's sleep at a luxury filled room...an idiot? No he is an idiot 

Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Asma

Shocked really I DID miss meeting you then?
Chalk next time I'm in bglr I will make it happen.. It has been a demanding week. So sorry I did not check with you earlier. Was at the airport yesterday could have been there on Friday too..
Anyways I'm happy you guys had fun..did you like it?

Yes Asma parents liked Singapore specially the infrastructure Smile
We all should meet when you are in Bangalore..
He left her in a midway Shocked

Manya also irritates II...but she always jhelofy her...
Cant Dude use his two ears..one fr listening.. another fr dumping it out of system

Yh dude ne acha nahi kiya
karara jawab milega II ki taraf se LOL
looking forward to next!

Paavam II ... she doesnt even know husband is jealous..!
she slept while crying..

Broken Heart