Posted: 8 years ago
He has split personality as soon as camera is on he becomes different person. There are so many video's of him where he has abused female journalist.

THIS! even Juhi Chawla confirmed it 😆 Straight from the horse's mouth!

Why haven't you worked with Salman till date?
(Laughs) Sometimes Salman will be nice but sometimes I can't fathom what is going on in his head.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/SRK-didnt-tell-me-Bobby-was-replaced-Juhi-Chawla/articleshow/19721083.cms
Edited by AnnaElsa - 8 years ago
http://www.magnamags.com/stardust/court-martial/juhi-chawla-my-role-in-gulab-gang-is-secondary-to-madhuri-s/1298

She giggled her way playing the happy, chirpy chick in remarkable romcoms. Unapologetic of her choice of roles and conscientiously maintaining her image, she held her own, ruling the roost for years. Meanwhile, she even took sabbaticals to cherish marital bliss and motherhood. Today, after celebrating 25 years in the business, the beautiful actress recalls those glorious years. On a sunny afternoon over a bowl of freshly diced mangoes, we catch up with the star who talks about sharing the frame with rival Madhuri Dixit-Nene in Gulab Gang, idolising Sridevi, pals Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan and why she finds Salman Khan weird. In this month's Court Martial, we grill the chirpy Juhi Chawla.

You've worked with Shah Rukh and Aamir. Why is Salman Khan an exception? Would we ever get to see the two of you together in a film?
I don't know why we never worked together. We were never offered any film! It just didn't happen. Strangely, Salman sometimes says hello to me and sometimes he doesn't!
Edited by AnnaElsa - 8 years ago
Had Wanted and Dabangg never happened, bollywood would have been such a good industry today. No useless star kids would be launched. No ugly actresses like Daisy Shah, Athiya Shetty, etc would ever be seen. This criminal khan would have been so behind the race with no aukaat. Seriously the most lucky guy in the industry. Hope the luck runs out pretty soon and he pays for whatever he has done. 
hahahaha is this 4real?  its funny how some breach others but forget to breach themselves for wasting their time!! 

MLK said "A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Waste" true indeed

keep it up!!
Edited by Joker19 - 8 years ago
This has been posted and discussed already

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598466