Celebrity Fan Clubs

Diwakars Fan Club - Page 2

dayita thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Diwakar Fans lets join here and share our feelings about our lilchamp.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatttt thumbnail
plsss pls count me in. he is the best. pls guys vote for him.
Celina7 thumbnail
add me in... hez my lil champ 😉 😳 👏
dayita thumbnail

Ofcourse you all are inn..But plz post your names my friends..otherwise what would we call each other..Also please post here why Diwakar is your lil champ.

Introducing myself first:I am Dayita Desai..My friend in IF call me Dayita/ Dayi/Diya/Diu...And from the very begining Diwakar is my lilchamp coz of his voice quality..though I know his range is limited.😊.

Waiting for your replies..

shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Diwakar Sharma is visually impaired. He is Blind. Yet by the tender age of eleven Diwakar has Performed for:

• The Honorable President Shri Abdul Kalam the Taj Hotel.
• The Honorable Vice President Shri Bhairon Singh Shekhawat at Vigyan Bhavan.
• Received the Saraswati Samman by Honorable Home Minister Sh. l.D. Swami at the Talkatora Stadium in the presence of Shri Madanlal Khurana, Daler Mehendi and Bali Brahmbhatt.
• At hotel Taj Mahal, in front of many ministers, invited by Allianz Airlines.
• At Azad Bhawan auditorium, where he received 1St position in sub juniors by Sangam Kala Kendra.
• At performance with Pt.Hari Prasad Chaurasia,where he received appreciation by ustad Safafat Au Khan , Pt. Bhawani Shankarji.
• At Russian Art Centre, he received 2nd prizes in classical vocal up to class 8th from the Nehru Bal Society.
• At YMCA Auditorium he got the 1st prize at the state level.
• He has performed in front of many dignitaries such as: Shri Salman Khursheed , Shri Murli Manohar Joshi ,Hon'ble Vice President Shri Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, Dr. Farooq Abdullah, KPS gill , MS Bitta ,Pt. Birju Maharaj , Satpathiji,,Mrs. Shankar Dayal Sharma ,Shri Narsimha Rao ,Shri Madan Lal Khurana ,V.K Maihotra , Sahib Singh Verma, and many more.
• He has performed onstage with renowned musicians, namely: Pt. Han Prasad Chaurasia Abhijeet, Anamika, Bappi Lahiri, Udit Narayan, Daler Mehendi,, Shobhna Narayan, Balibrahm Bhatt, Vipin Sachdeva, Sukhwinder Singh,and Sunidhi Chauhan,
• Diwakar has been under the tutelage of Shri Onkar Nathji since 1997.He was his first student and is instrumental in inspiring Onkarji. After Diwarkar, Onkarji decided to take up teaching of special children as his own life's ambition.

Diwakar's ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Started singing when he was just two years old. Received classical training at the age of four.
2. Won the Delhi state sub junior level singing competitions from 1998 to 2004.
3. In 2005, he stood 3rd. in the junior level (age group 12-18 years) in Delhi state and 4th. position at the all India level.
4. Stood 1st. position in the sub junior level at the all India singing competition in 2004 held at the Talkatora Indoor Stadium.
5. Received the SARASWATI SMMAN on 29th December' 2002 by the Home Minister of India.
6. Doordarshan made a 30 minutes film titled 'DIWAKAR' screened on 14th December and repeated several times on national channels following viewers demands.
7. Diwakar was interviewed on ETC channel 15" Oct'03 Diwali special), DD-1 national network (Subah Savere, 8 a.m. on 4th July'05 ). Followed by a live performance on 22' July'05 on DD-l national at 5.00 p.m.
8. Chander Mohan, followed by a live performance of 35 minutes on FM Rainbow by Pradeep Sharma, interviewed Diwakar on AIR.
9. Diwakar's one-hour performance of Shabad has been telecast on MH-l channel at 7 a.m. from 17th April'05 till date.
10. Diwakar is the Brand Ambassador of Action Aid India, an international NGO that takes care of Street Children.

Diwakar is a Silver Medallist of the all India computer Speed and Accuracy competition.
Additionally, Diwarkar has received various prestigious awards and accolades from the corporate sector such as the Luxor Group, Airline Allied Services Ltd. and NGOs.

ICONGO-Indian Confederation of NGOs. 2004-06

These are some of Diwakar's achievements. 😃 👏

annr thumbnail
Thanks! Shefali for all these info about Diwakar. I am also his fan because of his great spirit which is reflected in his voice. Count me in.

Ann
sandhu1947 thumbnail
Hi, How can I join Diwakar club? I support him completely
sweeties__angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar Vote for Diwkar
Plzzz vote for diwakar...ekk aisa insaan jiski Singing dil koh bahti hai!!
greatttt thumbnail
hi, my name is shaivi. in this forum you know me as greatttt. i love diwakar's voice and his singing too. i want him to win. so pls vote for him . vote for diwakar. all wellwishers of diwakar plss unite and vote nonstop. afterall he is our star. 👏
dayita thumbnail
Thanks Shefali for the info's... 👏 ..All new members you are most welcome..I would build a members list today