RAYA OS :The RAGE OF LOVE BY ABHISHEK PANCHAL (NO PMS)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

So again it's an hawt wala update...with a little rage!! that spice up a lot wink emoticon you all know that better...! So here you go without wasting much time...

So gentlemen what are your opinion about the project... Vikram what do you think... Before vikram could say anything... Door opened..

Jenny.. I told you i don't need any disturbance... Don't you know the meeting is going on!! Ram yelled at her.. But she interrupted sir Mrs.kapoor is here!!!

Ram's POV

my world seemed upside down...priya is here!!! its been 2 weeks i didnt saw her nor she did contact then why the hell she is here... My thoughts didn't ran ahead as I saw her.. She was dressed to kill!! Here hair at one side exposing her fair and creamy skin... A red hawt saree clung around her.. Her radiant face giving a wicked scary look... It was full of rage... Can i have my husband for a moment please!! She said in a calm voice... Silence before the disaster??...

As everyone took there way out without any objection... She walked towards me in an soft yet dangerous walk... Like an wild animal... Getting himself set to jump on its hunt...

I pulled myself up from the earth's gravity...

She came close to me... Oh her proximity did many things...

Why you left me!! She threatened

Authors POV

Her voice was full of rage as she didn't even expected her man to take such a step..!! She thought that her world would be perfect after her marriage as she was tired and fed up of facing sins in her life!! There marriage was an arranged one... She never thought that she would marry him but something inside her gave her a light nod to say yes... The preparations were on its swing...priya was glowing day by day... As ram family accepted her completely... His Friend his relatives everyone... As well as ram!! He always made her comfortable... And she didn't realised when he silently took her heart from its place!! He is a thief of her heart... As he ruled it.. Still!! It proved that she loves him a lot...

There marriage was done... She was officially declared as Mrs.Priya Ram Kapoor...

The room was decorated at its best... She blushed at the thought... She was going to confess... And she did!! Rams reaction was simple he smiled at its best and just sealed the moment as the night turned out to be the most blissful...

As there passion took its pace and they themselves drowned in there Loveland...

After the aftermath... Priya rested her head on his chest... I love you she said it again confirming her hearty feelings... But his reaction made her doubt her decision... He just turned her down facing his back at her he pulled the quilt on him and didn't replied...

She was shocked to hell... As her husband didn't replied not he did earlier... She thought his silence was her answer but not every time!!???

She laid there still... Her mind kept on bugging her about the past hours happening... Well it's always said that it's too easy to take a wrong turn.. And that happened as her thoughts took a wrong turn as the negative devil held his lil finger and led it towards an awful conclusion that she has been used by a man for his Sexual desire!! She broke down as the conclusion ended with a full stop her mind went blank and she cried vigorously... Her thoughts were proved with wrong methods every time.. As they made love every moment possible... And the less he confessed what just he loved it!! But the word "it" was never found its meaning... And it was assumed there love making by her.. He didn't love her just her body she thought... And the most drastic turn her life took was when a morning she wook up to get her life upside down... Ram left a note writing that he don't think that they have a future together!! So he is leaving.. She cried cried and just cried...

*******-------*******----------

So how are you Mr.Kapoor?? She asked threatening him...

Priya what are you doing here?.. He just whisked those words...

She held his hand roughly.. That was his luck that she changed her mind grabbing his collar!! as she dragged him out of the conference room towards his cabin... Everyone just stood in respect not sure about the situation...

As soon as they entered rans cabin..ram jerked her hand...

What the hell!! He yelled...

She just gazed at him same rage...

Kya kar rahi ho tum?? He yelled but he couldn't get the answer as she harshly kissed his lips!! He was shocked as well as pleased to get her back... The touch of her lips!! Ooh he missed them so much... She kissed nibbled and literally chewed his lips... She held his collar as she desired to do it few minutes back... And she dragged him to his secret room inside his cabin... It's door was one of the mysterious she knew it as they had one inter course in his cabin to...!! She opened the door... And it closed as soon as they entered it was not a big one but not the smaller one to... She looked her and there... And looked over the window she smiled wickedly... As she continued dragging him towards the window... She didn't said much she came close towards him and started removing his tie taking it in her hands she just climbed on the chair taking his hands in hers she tied his hands on the window curtain bar... He was so shocked even to react... Before he could do anything she was successful in tying his hands strongly on the rode... She got down from the chair he was standing there with his hand tied over the window he was facing towards the wall and she came in-between them... She looked deep in his eyes... Sliding her palms behind his neck she angled it and gave an hard kiss on his lips he too respond didn't taking his feelings and ego any longer.. He kissed her hungrily...

Ah ah... Not so easy Mr.Ram Kapoor.. She threatened as she removed his suit buttons and toured his shirt buttons which popped on the ground... He was perplexed... With the happenings... She roamed her hands on his chest... She explored his skin through her palms... He closed his eyes with the tinging sensation his wife is giving him... She again took his lips in hers.. After she broke for his dear life to breathe... She gave him an secret look which was unknown to him... She was really upto something!! He thought and yes she is... As she teasingly removed her saree pallu of her shoulder exposing her skin... And bare front... She was wearing a deep cut blouse which ended of just above her womanly curves!! She pulled her saree of from her body... He felt his body responding.. His manly needs were pricking him hard... She turned around and he made another discovery her blouse was off a deep cut to... Or to be well defined just a lace covering her whole back!! She came up like this!! But that lace was also out of site!! She started her hands moments from her back to her shoulder removing the straps hanged on her shoulders... She slipped it a little from her shoulder... And stopped at a sudden.. Turned around just to see her namely husband gazing at her like a dog!! His lips were out his eyes full of lust which were fixed at her chest... Just remove that piece honey!! He moaned and groaned.. Can't hold his desire...

Don't you wanna do the honour!! She exclaimed with a seductive tone...

Yes definitely if you will please untie my hands!! He threatened... With a passionate rage to touch her... But she didn't.. She slipped her hand in his hair pulling his head down as possible... And she climbed up on his legs as well as stood on her toes.. Uff he is tall!! She thought but she successfully reached his mouth as she seductively rubbed her shoulder Blade on his lips he with a hunger nuzzled it and gave a bite... She moaned in pleasure... And tipped a higher... As his lips touched her half removed strap... he with his teeth did the honour.. And did the same with the other... She climbed down and maintained a peaceful one palm distance between them!! And removed the fabric totally...

That was heaven to his eyes!! He missed her soo much and she did asked the same ..

Don't you miss them,..!! She whispered widely caressing her skin around her neck... He moaned an affirmation... Didnt recognizing the word them!! He misplaced it with 'me' in his mind!.

Let me kiss them he was desperate... Not now she denied... As her hands again took its pace down from his chest... To his pants as she removed the belt.. And slid it down with its boxer..!! His desire was so grown by her assaults and actions she rubbed his manhood... As playing with it.. Ram closed his eyes getting sensations out of his limits... She removed her last cloths of her body standing whole.. Exposive in front of him.. He just drank her beauty in his eyes... Where he desired to drink it with his lips though..

Come-on you big man show me how you missed this!! She again threatened... And he again missed the meaning of the word she is using!!...

She took the support of the window as she slightly settled on it... Placing her legs wide around him and she circled it around his waist... As she pulled him closer... Come-on have your way in!! She challenged him.. Taking advantage of his situation...

He tried his skills best... But he really was vulnerable to direct it in.. And finally she stopped her torture feeling defeated by her own desires she led his way in... As he didn't cared much.. With a hard push her entered his home!! She moaned aloud... She was open for him... As he was desperate with the need as well as the desire to hold her and touch every inch of her skin... Which she didn't allowed.. He was thrusting fast and desperately.. He needed support which she didn't gave... She closed her eyes.. He was rhythm as last as he could stand.. He struggled with the rod to pull his hand but at last he was pulled the sealed hooks which were holding the bar!! As it came out directly messing up the rich work done by the designer... He quickly placed his hand tied with the rod behind her... And pulled her close to him... Real close that she can feel him to the eternity... He with a swift force picked her up in the same position.. And walked towards the bed... Each step was making him go deep!! She grasped his muscular shoulder for support... As soon as he dropped her down.. He looked at her captivating skin... Her womanly curves which is driving him insane... He placed the rod tied hand behind her back... She groaned as the cold stuff touched her bare back... He leaned on her shoulder as he trailed his desperate kisses.. His lips traveled every inch of her front.. Giving her unknown satisfaction... As he bite kissed nibbled her..!! He continued his rhythm... With more disparity..!! Her moans and his groans... Filled the room... As they reached there end point at the peak... As emptied there feelings together...

he didn't said or did... Just got up... She was so tiered to even move a inch... As she placed her head on the pillow and turned aside.. She heard a sound the the metallic rod kissed loudly on the tiles.. Thud was the sound.. And then she heard another click.. The sound of door and it closed back... He was gone!! He did it again! She was here to tell her feelings to give him another chance which he proved wrong again... He used her again!!.. That made her situation worse... She was on the top of her rage.. She can't let a man ruin her life!!...

She didn't had the will to get up as her body was soar..

When she opened her eyes she didn't realise where she was... She rubbed her eyes to adjust to its surroundings... No she was not in a room!! She observed that she is been lying on a seat which is leaned back... Well it should be a luxurious bus? Car? Or plane!! Plane sounds perfect as she know her fifty shaded husband!! And she was right they were in a plane...what are they doing here and how the hell got me here without even waking me...uff i have to control my sleep!! Is it this bad...then i realised why me roommate used to kill me with her words for not getting up..!!

Priya's POV

I got up from my seat.. Am i naked? I looked immediately at my state to my surprise i was properly dressed in my night suit... Did he changed it... My thoughts didn't lingered further as i heard a voice... Ahh u are up!! I didn't knew your sleep is this deep!! I looked at him... To the owner of the voice ram came and sat besides me...

I tried to adjust the seat up.. But it was quite difficult.. Ram looked at my struggling state... And helped me... His proximity did many things as he leaned closer to me his breathe touched my neck and my chest.. I turned my head aside as my eyes closed shut..

-----*******-----*****-----

Ram looked at her...she is so innocent! Really pure like a flower...

Ram's POV

As i helped her adjust seat she opened her eyes.. Which straight met mine.. Her eyes were just pouring love... And i want to taste each and every variety of it... But the thing haunts me... Why she is mad at me? What wrong thing I did?? We were so good.. After our marriage... We love each other...!! And she confessed to!!

My thoughts were broke with a sudden jerk... Sheer pushed me hard... As i stumbled on my seat... What!! I yelled.. Just don't touch me! She threatened..

READ FULL OS BELOW

FULL OS

Edited by aman.anjaan - 8 years ago
Awesome and super hot update...
Please do write more..
It was super hot and romantic 
Ram unable to express his love made Priya to be wild in love but this side made them more close to each other and he confessed his love to her.
Wow its really hot and awesome,, ,do write more on RaYa pls,,,

awesome too good I just loves it the way u have put down all together looks like new version of RaYa completely out of the world along with one of the hottest one too god awesome... keep it up waiting for more...