Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

Ajna OS: Stupid, I love you!

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys, I'm Shakti I'm not really active on this forum but I love Ajna and I couldn't resist in making an OS on them, hope ya'll like it!
Ajna OS: Stupid, I love you!

It was the night of the party, Ajju was back and things at the house were going great! The only problem was that no body knew the truth yet, and in a month Sanjana would be leaving with Ajju. Ajay was in a mood for the past week ever since Ajju had come back. He was happy to see his friend again, he was ecstatic to have him back, but that meant that his Sanjana would leave.

His, he had no right to call her that. He had known from the beginning that she wasn't his, but that didn't stop him from falling for her. He should have been happy to see her go but every time he thought about her leaving him he felt a strong pang in his chest. He had gotten used to seeing her smiling face in the morning, he had gotten used to her lame humor that she used to irritate him with, he had gotten used to smiling to himself when he remembered that he had a wife to go home to everyday. 

"Snap out of it Ajay," He told himself fixing his blazer in the mirror. 

"Snap out of what? Are you talking to yourself again." Sanjana said walking in looking like she wanted to laugh at him.

"Nothing, are you ready? We should tell everyone the truth today, especially since Ajju will be there too." Ajay said making Sanjana's smile drop automatically.

"You go, I have to get ready." Sanjana said taking her sari and walking towards the bathroom. 

The second he left Sanjana let out a small scream of frustration, "How can boys be so stupid, how does he still not realize that he is the one I want to stay with!" Rolling her eyes in the mirror she started getting ready. It was good that she had already told Ajju the truth about everything, the only truth the family was going to get today was that she was incredibly in love with Ajay and she was going to be his wife for the rest of his life. After tonight, Ajay will know that there can never be anything going on between Sanjana and Ajju.

Ajju stood by Shreya Bhabhi and looked at the glass in his hand. "Bhabhi are you sure this is the best way to get them both together?" He asked her unsure of her plan.

"Of course Ajju, would I do anything to hurt my own devar?" Shreya asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Nahin Bhabi, okay I will go give this to Sanjana." He said taking her leave, leaving Shreya there smiling. 

"Perfect, I promised you Sanjana no more games, I'm sorry that I played this last one; but this one is for your own good. After tonight there will be no doubt in anyone's mind." Shreya said smiling. 

Everyone was enjoying the party, the house members were greeting guests, Samar was playing with the little children that had come.

Sanjana stood on the side admiring Ajay while slowly sipping the drink that Ajju had gotten her. She looked at her family members and couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. She looked over to where Vinati bhabhi and Shreya bhabhi were talking with Mamiji, she had overheard them saying that they were happy to welcome her as their bahu in the house and couldn't help but feel like puffing her chest out in pride. Now the only person she had to convince was her idiotic husband who couldn't seem to grasp that fact that she loved him. 

Soon enough she found her vision to be a little blurred and felt a little weird, kind of like she was on a really high sugar rush. Smiling to herself she wandered her way towards her family members laughing and mumbling incoherent words as she swayed her way there.

"Sanjana, yeh kya hua tumhe?" Ajay asked catching her as she lost her balance.

"Mujhe,' Sanjana pointed to herself in confusion, "Kuch nahin pagal," She said smiling wide before laughing even more.

"Arrey, yeh kya hua?" Mamiji said as the family's attention went on her.

"Bhabhi, did you drink?" Avani asked taking a closer look.

"What, no way, I've never drank in my life." Sanjana said trying to stand straight, only to fall into Ajay once more.

"Sanjana!" Ajay said exasperated holding her up. 

Turning around she narrowed her eyes at him and said, "Stupid!" huffing she left him wobbling over to Mamiji.

"Mamiji, tell Ajay, mujhe nahi jaana yahan se!" Sanjana said pouting.

"Kya, beta tum kyun...?" Mamiji questioned looking at Ajay.

"Sanjana, chalo yahan se." Ajay said trying to grab Sanjana before she spilled the beans in front of everyone.

"Nahin," Sanjana said running to the closest person, who happened to be Vinati Bhabhi. "Bhabhi!" Sanjana yelled hugging her, "I love you Bhabhi, you are the sweetest, nicest Bhabhi in the world!" She said kissing her cheek.

"Sanjana!" Vinati said shocked. Giggling Sanjana moved onto Shreya. "Shreya bhabhi," Sanjana said with a glare first, "Bhabhi, first you troubled me a lot, aapne jhoot bola, mujhe bohot pareshaan kiya aapne." She said as Shreya looked down, it had taken their family a lot to forgive her for her misdeeds.

"Lekin na," Sanjana said grabbing Shreya's shoulders to balance herself, "Aap bohot aachi ho, you proved yourself to be the perfect bahu, you learned what's wrong and right and I'm so proud of you," Sanjana said hugging Shreya, "And I love you too." She said kissing her cheek as well. 

Similarly she moved on to the other family members, hugging and kissing each and every one of their cheeks. She praised Avani's simplicity and Misthi's love for the family; she praised the brothers for having each others backs and for protecting the family; each time she ended with a kiss on the cheek and a simple I love you. Lastly she reached Ayush and ran into his arms screaming, "Ayush bhaiya!" Giggling she clapped her hands together, "Ayush bhaiya thank you so much, you always believed in me, you gave me a chance when no one else did. Thank you, thank you, thank you," She said kissing his cheek saying "i love you" once again.

"Dekho na," Sanjana said "Main aap sab se itna pyar karti hoon, phir Ajay mujhe aapne se dur kyun karna chata hain." She said sadly.

"Sanjana chalo!" Ajay said again.

"No, I won't go. Tum pagal ho Ajay!" She said.

"What! Main pagal hoon!" He said in disbelief. 

"Haan tum, you are pagal and you-you-you are stupid too!" Sanjana added.

"What - dekho Sanj-" Ajay started.

"How do you not realize what's in front of you. I even talked to Ajju about it who saw it the moment he came back!" She blurted out.

"Kya," He said as the family members whispered.

"Yaar tu saach mein pagal hain." Ajju said. "When I left I told you I left her in your care and when I returned I saw that she wasn't my Sanjana anymore, she was completely yours." 

"Ajju," Ajay started to say not sure how to respond to that.

"Ajay, I am happy for you both. And it is for the best, because I am also going back to US, I met a girl there. I had come back to tell Sanjana but she surprised me first." Ajju said laughing.

"Surprised you with what?" Ajay asked confused.

"Devarji abhi bhi aapko samaj nahi aaya!" Shreya said as Sanjana marched up to him.

"Stupid I love you!" Sanjana said and in that moment everything froze for him.

"What is happening." He questioned as he looked at her with eyes wide open.

"Tum bhi kaho" Sanjana said glaring at him.

"Kya," Ajay couldn't even speak. The family members were all snickering, sneaking laughs covered with coughs at Ajay's situation. They all had seen the love between them two and were eagerly waiting to see how this would play out.

"Arey yaar ab toh kehde apni dil ki baat." Ayush said causing the family members to laugh.

Ajay looked at Sanjana who continued to glare at him, her confession still echoing through his ears. 

"Tum mujhse pyar karti ho?" He asked as everyone groaned.

"This is gonna take them ages!" Misthi said.

"Tum pagal ho kya, kitna baar kehna parega," Sanjana said, "I love you, I love you, I love you." She said poking his chest with each confession. "Now say it back!" She ordered.

"You're ordering me to say it back?" Ajay said almost smiling at how adorable she looked.

"Yes." Sanjana stated.

"And how are you sure that I feel the same?" He asked grinning widely as she narrowed her eyes.
Marching up close to him she grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him close surprising him. 

"Tumhari aankhon mein saaf dikhai deta hai." She said as both of them got lost in an eyelock. Their sweet moment was soon interrupted by coughing family members who were thoroughly enjoying this moment.

"I love you Sanjana." Ajay said smiling as he saw Sanjana close her eyes. "I love you so much." He said pulling her into a tight hug. In that moment it was only them both, they didn't hear the claps and the cheers from their loved ones, all they felt was the love between them.

Sanjana looked up and smiled dreamily causing Ajay to smile, "Now let's get you to bed, you are definitely going to have a hangover tomorrow."  

"Haan, haan devarji we all know you want alone time with your wife." Vinati bhabhi said making them all laugh. 

Smiling Ajay bent down and picked up a boozed Sanjana carrying her into their room. Once she was in bed sleeping Ajay turned off the lights and snuggled into bed, "I love you," he whispered once more, feeling completely relieved that his wife was finally with him. 

And with that they slept, awaiting the next morning and the new adventures that their love would bring.

~The End~

I hope you all liked this OS, please do leave any comments below (PS: this OS is not edited so pls ignore any spelling/grammatical errors) πŸ˜Š
- Shakti
Edited by ...Shakti... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is beautiful πŸ‘ Loved it...

Specially this line

How can boys be so stupid, how does he still not realize that he is the one I want to stay with!"

I loved the drunk Sanjana... 😊

Please write more 😊 Would love to see more of your writing 😊
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Awww that was simply Beautiful...Hey u write sooo good so now we get another Author Apart from Tiana in the Forum...well dats good the more the merrier...Pls b active always and do continue writting OS for AjNa...
I loved dat u didnt make Ajju a villian and How even Shreya helped to get them together.I always wanted Shreya to b good and not a negative character...
Ur Os actually made me feel better I was feeling sooo low after Yesterdays epi but Ur OS actually comforted me dat yes may b in nearby future We will get to see sumthing lyk dis...Thanx a ton for writting dis.
mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww shaktiii... No words...
Loved it dear...
It's too good... πŸ‘

Plzzz continueee writing...
Moreee os of Ajna...
Nexttt os should b moreee 😳 πŸ˜‰ Edited by mehak9 - 8 years ago
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Realaly hope this happens πŸ˜ƒ
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the two things in this OS 
Shreya changed & helping Sanjana to get her love, wish Shreya to come back to her sense in the show too.
Aju doesnt become grey character, the beautiful friendship bond of Ajay & Aju is not spoiled. Ajay will not have guilty feeling.

Drunken Sanjana & confession is super cool, Poor Ajay handling her in fear in front of his family. It will be hilarious scene. 
Overall its Nice attempt Shakthi.. Many Thanks for writing a OS on AjNa.

Lines i loved:
Sanjana let out a small scream of frustration, "How can boys be so stupid, how does he still not realize that he is the one I want to stay with!" Rolling her eyes in the mirror she started getting ready
She looked at her family members and couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. 

"Surprised you with what?" Ajay asked confused.

"Devarji abhi bhi aapko samaj nahi aaya!" Shreya said as Sanjana marched up to him.

"Now say it back!" She ordered. ----besttt 

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aweee...This was so lovelyπŸ˜ƒ

I adored this drunk SanjanaπŸ˜† she was just too cute...

A beautiful OS for a beautiful Jodi😳

Keep writing dearπŸ˜ƒ
darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this was wonderful. I really loved it. You are talented and hope you continue to write more.πŸ‘
...Shakti... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiana.Disney

This is beautiful πŸ‘ Loved it...

Specially this line

How can boys be so stupid, how does he still not realize that he is the one I want to stay with!"

I loved the drunk Sanjana... 😊

Please write more 😊 Would love to see more of your writing 😊

thanks so much tiana! so glad you liked it!
😳 after hearing the news of how THBST is going to progress i feel like we are going to need as many OS's that we can get πŸ˜†
...Shakti... thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Awww that was simply Beautiful...Hey u write sooo good so now we get another Author Apart from Tiana in the Forum...well dats good the more the merrier...Pls b active always and do continue writting OS for AjNa...
I loved dat u didnt make Ajju a villian and How even Shreya helped to get them together.I always wanted Shreya to b good and not a negative character...
Ur Os actually made me feel better I was feeling sooo low after Yesterdays epi but Ur OS actually comforted me dat yes may b in nearby future We will get to see sumthing lyk dis...Thanx a ton for writting dis.

thanks so much!
i'm so glad my writing made your day πŸ˜Š
i know these epis and seeing as how the progression is going is extremely disappointing! hopefully there will be a lot more ajna writings on the forum!
will do my best to stay active πŸ˜³