Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The whole sequence where Saif gets robbed by that firang was hilarious. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The look of all the male actors used to be such a rage back then. The influences still continue. 
Cult Movie...
This really brought a whole different Idea of Film Making to BW...
Congratulation to the Entire Team...esp Farhan.
❤️
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

The look of all the male actors used to be such a rage back then. The influences still continue. 

I think it's timeless

Remember in khnh aman says "sweetu main kya karu? Maine dil chahta hai nahi dekhi! Mujhe hairstyles k baare me kuch nahi pata!"
raj80 thumbnail

Aamir's spiked hairstyle and the goatee was a rage...The young filmmakers  like Ayaan Mukherjee were influenced from this film...
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Love this movie! ❤️
"Koi Kahe" was a rage back then.

I love all the songs in this movie.

raj80 thumbnail
This was a hilarious scene...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUnTh4W9pCc[/YOUTUBE] Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago
raj80 thumbnail

The whole sequence where Saif gets robbed by that firang was hilarious. 

This scene 😆...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkNGidYQpuc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago
Drogon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My all time favorite movie. Love every single thing about it. I remember pretty much all the dialogues as well. I was 8 years old when this movie came out. Too young to perfectly understand the nuances in the relationships all three share, amongst themselves as well as with their love interests.

I remember Sid's and Tara's track used to annoy me a lot. Couldn't understand how he could fall in love with this old woman. But now when I watch it that story is so beautifully handled. All the dynamics shown amongst the characters is just etched perfectly and realistically.

The songs, the background music, the screenplay, the visuals, the looks for the actors - everything perfect. The title track is the best song to play when going on a road trip. 

"Shalini, main tumse aur sirf tumse pyaar karta hoon. Meri har saans, meri har dhadkan, mere har pal mein tum ho aur sirf tum Shalini. Mera yakeen hai ki main isliye janma hoon ki tumse pyaar kar sakun, aur tum isliye ki ek din meri ban jao. Tum meri ho Shalini aur agar tum apne dil se poochogi, toh jaan logi ki main sach keh raha hoon."

And when he says this speech again at Shalini's sangeet - goosebumps honestly!!!
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another unparalleled movie..The friendship shown between the guys was like never before..Farhan is a trendsetter in so many ways with this movie to his credit.
I used to dislike Saif before this..but this changed my view completely..He was hilarious..So Good...I will never be able to dislike his again..😆
And I became a fan of Aamir with this..Oh what a guy Aakash was..❤️...
Akshay was equally brilliant..

I will never forget that scene where the train leaves without Priety and she is left alone on the platform..Every other movie would have shown some sort of maar-dhaar there..😆Aamir rocked that scene..

And many more..I can go on and on about this movie..
Have it on Blu Ray..and i watch this one on Lazy Sundays..One of my favourite pastimes..
Edited by Debarati7 - 8 years ago