Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Asin to marry tech billionaire Rahul Sharma - Page 2

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
here we r left making fun of her, and she is walking down the isle to the bank with Pretty good looking guy. She did good, I'll say!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm in shock, Just one word will do

PRENUP
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know why I imagined a bald guy in my head all these days๐Ÿ˜† But the guy is good looking. Good luck to her! Some people get a freaky coincidence of having their reel life role happening in real.
Also I think Asin herself is a rich girl. Her father is some business man.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JugniBolt

I don't know why I imagined a bald guy in my head all these days๐Ÿ˜† But the guy is good looking. Good luck to her! Some people get a freaky coincidence of having their reel life role happening in real.
Also I think Asin herself is a rich girl. Her father is some business man.

Lol. I was thinking the same, the Kalpana story did turn out to be true somehow ๐Ÿ˜†
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .krackjack.

Lol. I was thinking the same, the Kalpana story did turn out to be true somehow ๐Ÿ˜†

That's so freaky! Googled about the guy, he seems to be a self made business man๐Ÿ‘ I am so wasting my engineering degree๐Ÿ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JugniBolt

That's so freaky! Googled about the guy, he seems to be a self made business man๐Ÿ‘ I am so wasting my engineering degree๐Ÿ˜†

The success story of Micromax is pretty darn awesome man! Most of us are really wasting our degrees by working for peanuts (well, comparitvely) ๐Ÿ˜†
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well he looks pretty decent,young,a billionaire and NOT divorced Thats more than what you expect nowadays.Asin got really lucky.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats like a huge huge upgrade from Neil Nitin Mukesh ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good for her!! but dont see why she had to wait for All is well to release to get married.
as her guy is super rich she cud start producing movies if she wants๐Ÿ˜†
Asin may have been useless as a heroine but I bet all the ladies of BW are jealous today.  
This guy is a major catch.  Young, single, not divorced, no kids, mega-rich and not fat and gross looking.