ArHi Drabble l Wistful Reflections - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh Ruchi dear i was just stunned and amazed to read your such deep thoughts . gal wow you just have written it marvelously .

The way you have penned the trust of a kid in his/her mother where they know is the safest place was just amazing and outstanding ... i with every word considered myself drowning more and more into the world of something unknown where i could see a child happy with his/ mother..
aww.. you really have a great sense of writing that too so thoughtful.

The spectator who observed was dipped in the pain and that can be felt with the way you have penned her painful thoughts..

The pensive sadness of the spectator were so deep and the way you have taken the sadness with the rippling water which eases after a time but leave its effect and the water reaching at shore and demand for certain answers...
God ..Ruchi , how you made it .. it was so wonderful and very well written.

the pain of a women who is searching for the warmth of something that is not she- a mother awww ..how much painful this sentence sounded..god ..thirsty for the joy and smile that she could see afar and can feel what is something that is lost...with regard to the phase of life where she is left with pain and sadness...
Wonderful dear ...its awesme..

Thank you so much for letting me know about this drabble..  you have expressed such great thoughts marvelously. Great  inspiration... WOAH

Beautifully written
Heart touching
Keep up the good work 
Originally posted by Anu567

Ruchi,

That was so beautifully written...so poignant...filled with hidden truths and subliminal musings...Revealed has touched us all in so many ways that Jigs would never have imagined when she started her epic story on Arnav and Khushi. Even as a stand alone, this piece is a soliloquy of a mother and her myriad emotions, the happiness always and fully contrasting with the sadness...if it was to serve as a companion piece for Revealed, of course, it takes things up a notch...sort of bases it on certain tangible plain. Yes, I can sense Khushi's angst as she watches a child and mother playing in the park. The last line truly nailed it...left me with a shiver running along my spine...beautiful girl, take a bow.

👏

Looking forward to see many more from where that came! God bless!

Best,

Anupama thank you so so much for your kind words. The depth and breath of emotions in Revealed always manage to touch me in so many ways. And your understanding of those feelings is always a pleasure to read. Your sensing of the thoughts I'm trying to portray is the nicest compliment for me :)
Originally posted by BlueMystique

OMG!

Ruchi, this is brilliant! I am so so glad you decided to write (Finally!). The words just flow and even though I am reading prose, it sounds like poetry to my ears. I don't even know what to say cause I am so shocked. Just that this is brilliant and amazing and you should definitely do it again, soon.

I think this quote aptly describes the woman's feelings. And it is how, I, as a reader felt as well, thanks to your beautiful words.

Ridz you're totally embarrassing me here  😳  Thank you so much for your wonderful encouraging words. To know that you could feel the melancholy is very touching for me.  
Your "Finally" makes me feel really special, not sure about the "soon" though! 

That's an awesome drabble ruchi👏⭐️

emotional one but I loved it.. looks like you got inspiration from jigs to write an emotional drabble😆
your both the drabbles are amazing.. you have tried two different genres and you are bang on with both.. I hope you will give us a romantic one next😉 plzzz keep writing dear...

Edited by pravallika - 8 years ago
OMG ..This was beautiful..Emotional and well written work.
.Is this first time you are writing something like this?If yes then I must say you are actually blessed and please do not stop with this one alone.
The raw emotions she feels have come out beautifully in your Drabble.
Absolutely loved it.
Oh that was too good
I always enjoyed reading your comments on so many stories in IF
This Drabble was too good - the longingness was beautifully portrayed
Loved reading it
Pls keep me in your pm list for all your works
Keep going dear
You have great unrevealed stuff in you - bring it out - start writing more
Wow, Ruchi. That was amazing! I always knew you had a way with words, because of the articulation, the eloquence of your comments and this here is conclusive proof for the same.
I'm yet to catch up with the recent updates of Revealed but I'm guessing that you're trying to portray a fraction of Khushi's deepest thoughts, to bring out the other perspective to her decision.
You have captured the essence of that feeling so well. I'd say this is wistfulness personified. 
Loved the drabble. Every bit of it. Especially lines like,
"The ripple effect of the choice slowly dies down as the concentric circle of life edges towards the shore in ever widening eddies. " 
It's like poetry, really. Wonderful writing, Ruchi! Hope you write many, many more! :)

Hugs 🤗
Dearest Ruchi di, 
so this is after my 6th or 7th read of the drabble (I finally found the meaning of a drabble in Urban Dict. ) that I am daring to post a comment. I am yet to read Revealed, (something which has been in my To Read list since its inception) so I know nothing about its characters which is to say that your drabble is fabulous as it is as a standalone piece. 

Oh good lord for one, I am so so happy that you decided to write, again. You know what, this is my motto for life now, Greed gets you things you yearn for. 😆 But I hadn't expected you to say Tathastu any soon, should have guessed though, you are Ruchi after all, my princess behen! 

Now let me cut my bakwaas and move towards the Wistful Reflections. 

A mother who isn't you. 

Ever had that feeling while reading that in the coming pages you'd read something, you are sort of expecting and somewhat fearing and yet when it happens you feel as if your heart has plunged several feet down. 

This line is going to stay, the impact it had. I could feel it with your Khushi, her emotions so raw and palpable. Her indulgent warm smile and underneath the layers of such indulgence her sadness, her sorrow, her wistfulness. Reminded me of the song, Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho, kya gham hai jisko, chupa rahe ho. 

From just a  few lines, I could pick up several that are going to stay with me.

It's true life is full of choices. But not all the ones we make are altruistic. 

Oh di why did you not start writing any sooner? Di, haath jod ke vinati, pliss to continue displaying your awesomeness.  

Yours lovingly
Ria
Edited by cineraria - 8 years ago