Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Author_ARA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Does anyone have any idea regarding sameeras ff Sunn Leyna . The ff was left at such a crucial point. Has sameera shifted her writing platform from IF or is the story bound to be incomplete.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Author_ARA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh821

I thought it was an ArSh story but after reading 5th and 6th thread it turns out armaan and nidhi's fan fiction..I loved ur previous arsh stories and that's why I thought to read badmaash dil as well..but alas it is not an ArSh story..I don't like the way shilpa is being sidelined here and how armaan and his gang treat Shilpa..even uska bhai Vikas bhi.          Well ur an amazing writer and I just wish ki tumhari ArSh story 'Sun leyna' tum complete krtiπŸ™‚

Well same here first I read Sun Leyna and than I came to Badmash dill but somewhere I wasn't able to connect to kash here. Sunn leyna is my fav of sameeras. Just hope so she completes it. STORY was left at such a crucial point.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Edited by ARAZRP - 2 years ago
Mrinal_07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am from another reading platform where someone wrote a story and one of the readers commented that it is copied from some India forums story but the author defended herself by saying that she was inspired from a drama called Bin Roye. After that I landed on your Arsh ff Sunn Leyna and then here.
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I have tried contacting the author. I will let you guys know if there is a reply. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

No reply yet. It generally doesn't take so long, I don't know what's wrong.

Mrinal_07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I would say that this story would have been perfect had it been kept the way it was planned. It was hatched as a short story right ( It is mentioned in the first thread)

Whatever may be the reason behind that dear author but it didn't come out well. It just messed up .. messed up and messed up!!

Some things looked really silly Nidhi marrying Sid from escaping jail and then trying to go for divorce after a few months. No Marriage can save a person from going to jail. 

Shilpa ready to marry Armaan after seeing his well maintained room through video conf. She is a billionaire's daughter right !! 

And then the infamous twist

The incidents before and after don't compliment each other..not even a bit.

You wrote the initial chapters in omniscient point of view which serves as truth for the readers. 

For maintaining suspense in a story, point of view along with the quantity of information disclosed matters a lot. 

Like if author has said "Rahul has been living in Mumbai for the last 10 years". This is the truth for the audience as it's in narrator's pov.

Now in another chapter we can't have Rahul saying "I am from Indore"

POV whether omniscient or third has its own flavour and facts.

The whole story has the story going haywire with "I don't know what logics".

Baad me just ye sirf differences par reh gaya

Armaan who was a pleasant character started looking irritating with his oversmartness.

You are good at describing or writing a screen which can make this book a series of one shots each different from the other and above all with no confusion and mismatches.

The humour in your writing also deserves a special mention β€οΈ

Also, I have a small suggestion....If you want to write something about Defence profession, a little research should be done as it can be offensive very easily. I know it's a fiction but still.

Even in Sun Leynna, you had in one of the scenes that Angad and Shilpa are both RH negative and they cannot have a baby.

This thing is totally opposite of the Real fact.

It is a kind of boon for the couple. Having same RH helps be it positive or negative.

On the contrary, If one is positive and the other is negative, little problems arise with doctor advising these couples to go for a single child.

I wouldn't have pointed this out had I not seen some readers going "Oh I didn't know this..this was the reason"

The dialogues were cherry on the top as their way of speaking was very very relatable.

And Aliya-Rohail had my heart all through out❀️