ILYLTF #2 - An AR FF (Chp 63 - Pg 146) - Page 84

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by -Wandstruck.

Yeh Kaali Kaali Raat with this awesome update.

WHY THE HELL SO SMALL.

Mere AR ka koi romantic ka scene bhi nahi diya except that beach one. Huh??

One little piece of person who makes me cry. *Rone waala Emoji.*

Abbe! jitna time mila utna bada update. Ro mat.

Originally posted by TaniDMGlover

Welcome back <3! God I missed you and your story so much First I hope ur exams went well! And second congratulations on completing two years of this story!
Coming to the part, needles to say it was amazing! I loved how u showed Ridhma preparing for Armaan's birthday, it was so cute! And and and the beach sequence was also so beautifully writen! Can't wait for the next part :)

THANK YOU! I MISSED YOU TOO!
Exams were okay.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
Originally posted by tanyaarora2912

Oh so you are back with a bang.
First of all , I envy you Cold play :(
Mujhe bhi aana h :'(
But after your grilling you needed it more than anybody.
Now happiest b'day to ILYLTF. I feel honored to be a part of this beautiful beautiful n more beautiful journey.
I just love your punctuality. You are here on 19th november.
So so so cooolll...
I thought you will rest for a while but no you had a task in hand to make all your reader happyyy...
Eekkksss I m looking forward to the proposal you knw that.
But you added his birthday . This is called chocochips on a cupcake ( haha i love chocochip fyi )
So much more to come and our wait is finally over.
Hope your pprs went good.
Looking forward but kya fayda my conjecture are always wrong in your stry.
But I wll always imagine what would happen next.
Can we get another update like on sunday greedy mode on jokes apart take your tym i knw it takes tym to get back. 

MY TANI! I MISSED YOU MOSTEST!
COLDPLAY WAS AWESOME, BTW! CHRIS MARTIN! <3
I'm glad this chocochip cupcakes! I love them too! 
Papers were okay. I hope I clear. 
And I absolutely love keeping you on your toes! I'm enjoying it! :D
Originally posted by Jennifer_Grover

Omg Omg... Some body please pinch me. Is that really you? You are backkk? ðŸ˜²

I was sooo glad to see you back. Just the subject of ur message in my Inbox made me so happy I just cannot tell you. You were missed badlyyy, understood?

Apart from this I hope your exams went well, and you achieve really good grades *muahh*

Now finally coming to the update... It was very cute dear. Especially when Nikki confirmed of this party idea was good 'cuz it might not give poor Armaan alone time with his Basket. Then the way you mentioned his friend's importance too in his life, and when that came from Riddhima,  it felt just so right. It meant so much, and especially that was what DMG was all about, though later somehow it disappeared. But you my girl have kept it alive, and I love you so much for that. 
     And everything that followed, the way he wanted to surprise her on his  birthday, the way she reasoned of his wet clothes and called him in, they way he was all "mere thoughts meri marzi"... all of that was so Armaan-ish and DMG-ish. I know both words don't really exist but you get my point right. 

Though I am extremely happy with your comeback and the wonderful update, I won't accept any more delays haan pehle hi bata rahi hu. ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜› Please next update jaldi se dena okay, you know na what I am waiting for... so please make him finally go through with the proposal, pretty please.

P.S: Enjoy the concert, and have loads of fun!! :* :*

I'M BACK! YESSS!
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! GAHHH!
I'm so happy that you liked the update! I know what you mean, about the friendship dying out. I started watching DMG because I loved the friendship aspect of it (though I won't deny that I swoon over the romance), but somehow, the friendship took a backseat over the years. I've realized that I've been doing the same, so, I'm going to try to incorporate more of their friendship in the story! :D
Originally posted by dmgd3

Welcome Back!! ðŸ˜ƒ Hope your exams went well..
Have missed your updates so much, i was surprised to see an update on this ff, wasn't expecting it till 20th. 

Coming to the update, it as as usual superb. Reading the description of the concert preps , all the dmg scenes flashed before my eyes. God I miss DMG!!  Loved AR beach scene as well, it was simple , cute and romantic. Waiting for the Party n the concert and the much awaited PROPOSAL!! ðŸ˜Š

P.S Enjoi your concert. SRK ka pic share karna if possible ðŸ˜‰

THANK YOU!
I'm glad you loved the update!
And, I'm sorry, SRK ki pic nahi mili. I was standing ekdum peeche na. Isliye. But he looked HAWT! <3
Originally posted by ...Aayoo...

congo for 2 year bday of this FF.. but i hope u are not updating next on 3rd bday of this ff :P aab jaldi se update de yaar please...

and wah kya baat hain armaan itni jaldi maan gaya ridhima ko jane dene ke liy ahahaha sahi hain and ridhima planning every thing for him on his bday and mehasye armaan aapne bday pe bhi ridhima ko suprise de rahe hain wah... ahahaha 

and i luved ridhima planing to make it something special day for him for a change as always it was armaan.  

continue super soon 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
:D
Originally posted by megbans

after so long finally u posted...
and have to say it was just amazing...

superb..

bass yaar waiting for armaan b.day partyit would be a blast...and 
i knew it...

hope to see the next part soon...
 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

Thank you, Megs! :D
I'm writing up more of Armaan's birthday right now!
Originally posted by Prizi

finally gt tym to read this
awesummm update re :)
luvd beach wala scene :)

Thank you! :D
Originally posted by BunnyKaJen

Jaise tera updateee !!!! Waise mera commenttt... !!!!     MISS HO RAHA THA (HEHE)

Yo suddenly armaan ka bday is surprising as well as exciting
I just wanna see how he reacts coz we never really got to see his bday much

n ridzi arranging all these is sweet !!
I guess armaan ka surprise is related to their marriage so fingers crossed

really wanna see it happen soon
so waiting for the next !!!

Yo Chudail!
I'm so happy ki tujhe pasand aaya! :D
Originally posted by tanyaarora2912

What an amazing update.
Suprise birthday partyyy mujhe bhi choye  ;) ;)
Bilkul same type 
But note at the end:(
I am sry if people don't comment but I cn promise to comment yr whenever you update.
I enjoy your writing so much n I missed you so so much in these months.
Now that you are back I m so so so happy about it.
The part ws filled with cuteness.
Hahah and the gifts but Rahul ka gift n that armaan goddam malik ws awesome.
Then the ultimate AR scene n you knw how much I adore them.
Then it finished chotu sa part.
Tum bada bhi likhogi tab bhi chota hi lagega.
N this suspense OMG 
Mein kaise wait karun yr.
This is  unfair n don't laugh nw. Update zaldi karo or gift batao.
Now I can't wait fr the ultimate proposal coz I knw you must be having amazing ideas.
Eekkksss I m already excited about it yr.
Plz plz plz don't think too much about the comments.
I love your work n that 15 people who comment think about that only.
P.S. can't wait for the nxt segment

Tani, jab hum ek doosre ke nazdeek rahenge, main dungi tujhe aisi surprise party! Pakka promise!
I know ki tu comment karti hai. Seriously, tere comments mere favorite hote hai! I love them!
I'm working on the next update! :)