Originally posted by nilusoni

amazing part
armaan muski and nikki behaving sooo chilled out
rahul teasing ridhima is really amazing
hehe rahul's classmate not able to recognize him thats amazing
the way rahul and armaan behaving infront of all really cool
hehe finally ar planning is working 
muskaan is jealous and rahul is happy
but i hope you are not planning to make any misunderstanding between ar after party
nikki , muski and ridz moment is cute and the way they want to know about atul and anji date thats soo typical of gang time
really looking forward for more their gang masti in party
And really excited for armaan's friends and other reaction on knowing about armaan is very commited to one girl and changed so much
plz pm me for updates
continue soon

Hello, hello, hello! 

Armaan , Muski and Nikki bonding is the best . They're so similar, so it's a lot of fun to write them together. 

Rahul and Riddhima are also so cute and adorable. Matlab kya bolu mein? They're such good friends and I love that about them. 

Rahul and Armaan are toh brothers . More than Armaan having a girlfriend who he's serious about , I'm more excited about the part where how their college friends react when they find out that Armaan & Rahul are so close. That'll be so epic .

Obviously, the Armaan and Riddhima thing will also be epic, but Armaan and Rahul ? Im just really excited about that! 

Don't worry. There will not be any misunderstanding between AR cause of Armaan's classmates. No, sir. 

And yes , girl gang moment was the best. I loved it so much ! 
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by NishitaRahman

Wow  awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.muski  is jealous.and rahul is happy.pls AR la jaida part dena.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next

Thank you! :)
Originally posted by TaniDMGlover

I loved this part <3
I love how you manage to show small AR scenes even though it's as small as Armaan remembering her favourite drink and ordering it for her or her not liking to hear anything I'll against him...or even the small wave they shared! It's addorbs!
I hope Rahul And Muskaan ka issue bhi sort Ho jaye
But more than that I wish u update very soon :p so that I can treat myself again :p
Loved it dear can't wait to read ahead <3

Taniii! I'm so happy you liked it. 

I live for these small relationship - y things that AR do. They're my favourite too. <333333

RaMusk ke issues will also be sorted soon, pakka. 

Hahahaha . I shall update again ASAP . Thank you so much for loving this so much ! :)
Originally posted by Meraki.

res

Kya aap unres karne ka kasht karengi? 
Originally posted by saniyapatel

Asar to definitely ho raha hai Muskan par bs ab Rahool use confront kare I know Punjab ki sherni hai gussa hogi,galiya degi n shayad Rahool ko pit bhi sakti hai bt in the heat of moment sb kuch bahar aa jaye n RM ki love story pe jo break laga hai vo nikl to jayega
Happy for Atul poor soul bahot peeche bhaga hai Anji k hope Anjali use ek chance de 
Poor Rahool Soniya k sawalo se bachne ki koshish kr raha tha bt AR ne phasa diya lekin Rahool ne bhi use bahot confidently n honestly jjawab diya
Yes,there is no AR moments bt ankho hi ankho mein unka romance shuru hi tha uhe words ki zaroort nahi hai vo hr baat ek dusare ki ankho se hi samj jaate hai
Abhi ki bonding bhi Armaan k saath strong ho rahi jb Armaan ko Jai pr gussa aa raha tha tb Abhi ne apne gesture se use shant kiya
Muze na humesha se hi Muski n Nikki ka Armaan k saath bond bahot hi pasand hai dono koi bhi baat ho Rahool n Abhi se nahi kahegi lekin Armaan se haq se kahti hai I admire their bond very 
Part was Amazing loved it very muchu r jst fabbb 
Thanx for the pm
Update sooon

Hey Saniya ! Thank you for the comment !

Yes , definitely Muski pe asar ho raha hai . Woh already Rahul se baath karne ke liye koshish kar rahi thi , lekin ab toh woh jealous ho rahi hai toh she'll pakka talk. Yeh baat bhi hai, ki Rahul ko gaaliyaan pad sakti hai aur uski pitai bhi ho sakti hai lekin Rahul ekdum used to hai. Bachpan se jaanta haina Muskaan ko . :p

Atul aur Anjy ki story mein progress ho rahi hai is baat ki mujhe bhi bohot khushi hai . Atul ne bohot papad bele hai , bas ab Anjy maan jaaye .

Armaan and Riddhima toh hai hi sabse cute. Aur unka romance toh hamesha chalu hi rehta hai. Ward mein patients ke saamne hi woh dono band nahi karte, toh yahaan kyu karenge ? LOL .

Armaan aur Abhi ki bonding dekhke toh mujhe bhi bohot achcha lag raha hai . They're becoming really good friends now and that's awesome. 

And, as always , Nikki , Muski and Armaan toh hai best . Mujhe bhi hamesha se un dono ki Armaan ke saath friendship bohot zyada achchi lagti thi . :)

Originally posted by scorpiofazy

Fantastic, superb, marvellous...i will rate this part in these 3 category.. where TBDU is going on sad track...ILYLTF is going on such cute funny track and all thanks to you foy giving us update that too back back in such short span of time...and please give us more AR yaar chupke chupe hi mila do chahe dono ko😛😃

Thank you sooo much ! 

Yes, TDBU is on a completely different track, but I love ki they're such different stories . It makes writing them so much more fun .

I'm really happy that you're liking the quick updates . I'm trying my best . :)

So I m late again and I am really sorry for that once again.
I feel guilty for not commenting for so long.
I am struck in a crazy schedule, and I m not able to open IF at all.
Its been really taking a toll. I miss reading and commenting on time.
Now that you are updating it regularly I miss being the part of this.
I mean reading on time and commenting.
I dont want your efforts to get wasted coz people like me are not even commenting.
You know how much I adore your punctuality and I am not even commenting. I feel bad.
Now the Part I just read took my heart away. 
Its amazing to see our hero and Nikki bonding kitne time se nhi dekhi thi  
How crazy it is to see that people are confused coz the relation 4 of your characters share.
Concern of ridhima towards Rahul awwdorable, Armaan's reaction after watching Ridhima took my heart away.
I wish to see them like this in DMG if ever it is made in future.
You amaze me with your writing, This is so much fun to read I tell you. Reunion is a big big hit for me. 
Awwdorably done.
Each and every piece is in place.
Nothing can define my happiness of u reaching the third thread.
Joining you since begining is so much fun.
Its been a beautiful journey of remembering armaan and ridhima and the gang through you.
I m so so so so  thankful for this.
I want to mention the ordered drink that armaan dis was my personal favourite.
i had to read more so I m really sorry for this small message.
Originally posted by tanyaarora2912

So I m late again and I am really sorry for that once again.
I feel guilty for not commenting for so long.
I am struck in a crazy schedule, and I m not able to open IF at all.
Its been really taking a toll. I miss reading and commenting on time.
Now that you are updating it regularly I miss being the part of this.
I mean reading on time and commenting.
I dont want your efforts to get wasted coz people like me are not even commenting.
You know how much I adore your punctuality and I am not even commenting. I feel bad.
Now the Part I just read took my heart away. 
Its amazing to see our hero and Nikki bonding kitne time se nhi dekhi thi  
How crazy it is to see that people are confused coz the relation 4 of your characters share.
Concern of ridhima towards Rahul awwdorable, Armaan's reaction after watching Ridhima took my heart away.
I wish to see them like this in DMG if ever it is made in future.

Taniii ! Please don't feel bad. I know how much you love this story, so I know ki aaj nahi toh kal, you'll read it and then comment on it . 

Life is crazy for you right now and you're so busy fir bhi time nikalke you're reading itna hi mere liye bohot hai. Thank you! 

Armaan's friendship with everyone on the show was so beautiful and unique and I miss that . Iss story mein bhi beech mein I concentrated so much on AR ke baaki sab zyada aate hi nahi the. But now I'm making conscious efforts to have at least 2 characters other than AR in each chapter and just show their friendship , like on the show .

Armaan is just <33333
The way his and Riddhima's relationship developed , we never got to see a lot of things like them going to parties together or them going on dates freely or even them introducing each other to their friends. I really wanted all that to happen , so I'm just putting it all here. This FF is basically my wish fulfillment factory and I write everything I wanted DMG to show in it. :p
Originally posted by tanyaarora2912

You amaze me with your writing, This is so much fun to read I tell you. Reunion is a big big hit for me. 
Awwdorably done.
Each and every piece is in place.
Nothing can define my happiness of u reaching the third thread.
Joining you since begining is so much fun.
Its been a beautiful journey of remembering armaan and ridhima and the gang through you.
I m so so so so  thankful for this.
I want to mention the ordered drink that armaan dis was my personal favourite.
i had to read more so I m really sorry for this small message.

I'm so happy that you're enjoying this ! I'm absolutely loving this bit and I enjoy writing it so much . This whole track has given me more DMG nostalgia than anything else. 

I'm so ecstatic about the 3rd thread too! I seriously never expected this FF to be such a huge hit or it to go on for so long or reach so many chapters , but it has and I'm so happy about it! It's all because of you guys ! So, thank you !

I absolutely adored that part too ! Armaan is just the absolute best !