Fan Fictions

ILYLTF #2 - An AR FF (Chp 63 - Pg 146) - Page 113

mansidiukar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb part.loved the part from the bottom of my heart loved how desperate armaan was to see a glimpse of his love.hoping to see some more ar moments. Loved your writing Pls continue whenever you get time Edited by mansidiukar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mpakeez

Tum dono Uyaha Ke GAY concept and English series Discuss karne lage.. Yaar Yah Bas DMG Especially Yai FF Discuss Karo..
Aur Sanju tere pass Itna Time aata kaha se hai Jo yai sab deekh leti hai

that's one reason I don't come on twitter or chat a lot! 🤣 I usually use my free time, lunch, dinner, breakfast time to watch TV shows. 🤣

dekh thread ko itna aage badha diya, teko aur kya chiye.
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Prizi

pragggsss yaar I love u fr this update
just luvd it
eveb I want to read more abt their clg days

armaan nd his harqatein in clg. hahaha
bt girl r lyk Main phir v tumko chahungi lol

armaan's reacton seeing ridhima is so predictable
bt https://pinterest.com/pin/767089749001935706/?source_app=android this us nt working fr me... try to give sone other pic..plzzz

hahaha god everyone is so confused seeing armaan.. plz clear their confusion soon mr. malik

plz pic de na

HAHAHAHA. YES! I am loving this. College reunion is going to be so freaking awesome!

Also, have uploaded the pic. Dekhle. :D
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Phoenix..

hahhaha muskann toh bhaut smart nikli hahahah 6 mahine ke liya armaan ka kaam tamam kar diya ahahahah aur sath mein nikki bhi lag gai hihihi 

Loved that armaan was comparing his old frnd with present one and got his present frnds are a gem even in smallest way he compared it matters.

The way he was getting possessive for muskaan too and then pleading her to let go 

haye i loved it too much .. TOO too gud 
Next kab degi yaar

Muskaan toh hamesha se hi in maamlo mein bohot smart thi.

Armaan ke puraane friends toh actually friends hi nahi the na. Ab kya kar sakte hai.

That scene where he got possessive about Muskaan was inspired from when he did the same when Billy Uncle used to flirt with Muskaan. :P
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

You know I don't know about anyone else but if you continue writing such AR parts na I might end up falling in love with a fictional character... (well not that I am not already but still)
Yaar how do u manage it sooo well the entire AR scene from the "hey beautiful to the "Palat was like *love struck level 100000000*
Loved it sooo much yaar can't wait to read further!
Like if I had my way I'll make u update at least one part everyday...but chalo not everyday to once in 3/4 days maybe ???? I am being very greedy here but you can't even blame me...I mean just see how beautiful this part is Yaar! Pls update soon.

YES, YES, YES. GIVE ME ALL THE LOVE STRUCK HEART EYE EMOJIS!! :D <3333333

I am so happy that you liked it so much! i am definitely trying to give updates ASAP, but kuch logon ko TDBU bhi padhni hoti haina, so it's taking a lil longer. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RihooHaws

heheh awesome part prags...
Armaan is super cute...
Usse toh koi aur dikh nehi raha...
bas apne basket koh dekhne mein bechain ho raha ta...
Aur jab dekha, bombbb...
Blast hogaya uske mind hehehe...
Awww, his expression is too cute mahnn...
Even I m falling in love with him :P
again and again... 

at the end, finally he got few minutes to meet his lady love...
Waise mujhe yeh Neha kuch tik nehi lag rahi...
I m sure, she would create problem in AR life...
Please please don't let her... 

Aur woh Alisha, hmm...
I think uske wajahse Rahul Muski will come back together ;)
Accha hai, Armaan Riddhima ke kaam aasaan hoga...

Lolz, Muski and Niks knew how desparate Armaan got to meet Riddhima seeing her...
Aur Rahul knew, why Ridz left...
he had been observing and why not, after all she was there to help him...
To make Muski come back in his life... 

Ahaan, so Muski got her demand accepted by lover boy...
Lolz, aur aisa tohdina hoga when Niks come to know, she wouldn't bug in...
Accha hai, dono koh Armaan ke sar khane de :P

Just too good update...
Love it...
and love u :)
Take care
Superb...
Amazing part...
Continue super soon...

Armaan is toh apna pakka wala lover boy. Seriously. Usko Riddhima ke alawa koi dikhta hi nahi hai :P

But ab Muski ke saath aaya hai toh sadly uske saath hi rehna pad raha hai. Lekin desperation toh uski kabhi kam nahi hoti. Dheere dheere toh Riddhima ko bhi apne jaisa bana raha hai. :P

Neha ki wajahse koi problems nahi hogi, yaar. Woh humaare AR hai. Kisi aisi waise ladki ki wajah se un dono ke beech mein koi issue nahi hoga. 

Aur Alisha toh hai, but aur bhi log hai party mein. Thoda wait karo. Aur bhi interesting hone wala hai.

And, of course, Muski aur Nikki toh Armaan ko pareshan karenge hi na. Unko toh yeh apna birthright lagta hai. HAHAhahahahah.

Updating soon. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Yaar i can't have enough of your ff...jitna bhi pado kam lagta...dill krta hai bas padte hi jaao padte hi jaao...but unfortunately khatam ho hi jaata hai...and about the part it was really amazing...maza aagaya bhayya... specially all the girls drooling over armaan... really looking forward to it what happens next... continue soon take care😉

I am so happy that you're liking this so much. Will definitely be updating now after answering all the comments. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mpakeez

Tum dono Uyaha Ke GAY concept and English series Discuss karne lage.. Yaar Yah Bas DMG Especially Yai FF Discuss Karo..
Aur Sanju tere pass Itna Time aata kaha se hai Jo yai sab deekh leti hai

Tu shanti rakhna. Khud toh comment karti nahi hai aur doosro ko bhi karne nahi deti.
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansidiukar

Superb part.loved the part from the bottom of my heart loved how desperate armaan was to see a glimpse of his love.hoping to see some more ar moments. Loved your writing Pls continue whenever you get time 

Thank you! So glad you like it. :)
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Love your writing style! Thanks for updating - really enjoyed the inner workings of Armaan's mind.

Thank you!