Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yaar i can't have enough of your ff...jitna bhi pado kam lagta...dill krta hai bas padte hi jaao padte hi jaao...but unfortunately khatam ho hi jaata hai...and about the part it was really amazing...maza aagaya bhayya... specially all the girls drooling over armaan... really looking forward to it what happens next... continue soon take care😉
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meraki.

no that's like making the show desperate for ratings and viewership.a women oriented show, black men in lead casting, 2nd female lead is gay, i guess it's enough.

that's how they ruined riverdale, bughead and varchie were so rushed, Kevin's gay and suddenly Cheryl is bisexual too. romanticizing mental illnesses. 16 year olds strip dancing. everything is for ratings. i won't even watch s3 except if they get Barchie together because they are slow burn but because everyone was asking barchie action, they had their kissing so rushed, again for ratings. had jeronica kissing because veronica wanted it to be even with Barchie as they kissed, for gods sake those two kissed when they had broke up with you but for ratings Archie got back with Veronica.

damn no! 

Tu Riverdale se kyu compare kar rahi hai? That's a different show and this is a different show. And the difference is that the gay character in the show is not the lead . So, if the lead is LGBTQIAP+ it's a big deal, esp on a show like Supergirl which is huge .

So , if Kara's bi, she's bi. Kya farak padta hai ?
Prizi thumbnail
oyyeee I want ridhima's dress pic yaar.. This is nt working
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Love your writing style! Thanks for updating - really enjoyed the inner workings of Armaan's mind.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Tu Riverdale se kyu compare kar rahi hai? That's a different show and this is a different show. And the difference is that the gay character in the show is not the lead . So, if the lead is LGBTQIAP+ it's a big deal, esp on a show like Supergirl which is huge .

So , if Kara's bi, she's bi. Kya farak padta hai ?

not comparing with riverdale dude, i am comparing the stratergies.
farak yeh hai ki, they can show it a season later. it's viewership is low rn, that's like begging for viewership. Karamel was great last season maybe a little rushed but it didn't feel like, having him stay on earth even when he got married in 31st century it's like them asking Karamel shippers to watch the show, rn Kara is dealing with if she wants to be a Human or Alien. 

They need it to bring it slow and steadily and it's 3 seasons already, brining focus of LGBTQ community suddenly it'll will just ruin it. 

i am so done with LGBTQ ships rn because nothings seems to be right but just for the sake of it. I like it in The Originals tho, Keelin - Freya, they had their relationship grow super slower. it was great in Glee, not for just the sake of it. Have you watched Will & Grace ?! that's some good show, now no new show have that kind of insight.

Kohinooor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't mind..but can you change the font or make it bold.Edited by Kohinoor. - 5 years ago
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kohinoor.

Please don't mind..but can you change the font or make it bold.

we haven't seen u here before... U read this..??
Kohinooor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Phoenix..

we haven't seen u here before... U read this..??

yes,I read this ff..couldnt post comments for some reason and thats why u dont know me. Edited by Kohinoor. - 5 years ago
Kohinooor thumbnail
Prags,I hope you have not forgot me..Remember our Kajen fc😳 Edited by Kohinoor. - 5 years ago
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tum dono Uyaha Ke GAY concept and English series Discuss karne lage.. Yaar Yah Bas DMG Especially Yai FF Discuss Karo..
Aur Sanju tere pass Itna Time aata kaha se hai Jo yai sab deekh leti hai