Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

is there a law not to have more than two kids in India? No waaay! I guess the government encourages couples not to have more because of population control blah blah and might be giving incentive who only choose to have one or two lekin law nahi ho sakta unless I have missed reading about missed something as big as this!

There is no such law in India... It is just that govt encourages people to stop at 1 or 2 to control the population..
Originally posted by ddda2006

WAITING ... HE SHOULD ALSO KNOW SHE WANTED AND IT WAS NOT ACCIDENT

Is that mean II will not be PMsing this month 😳Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

RB's reaction will be more subdued although uske man mein laddooo phoot rahe honge. 
he will choose to show her how excited he is instead of giving her a bhari bharkam expression. 

II will be excited and terrified at the same time. 

Ranjan will look up and thank the lord and II and perhaps cry a bit. 

sam and Akka will shout out.  

Appa will think ab to II mere haath se bilkul gayi.. although he be pleased for amma and reluctantly will admit for himself as well.  

Tam will high five RB and say welcome to the club! ab tujhe aate daal ka bhav pata chalega! 

Mannie will roll her eyes and say whatever! 

Minion will produce oodles of rasmalai! 

Bala  will place  a hand over II's head and say I am happy for you Kanna! 

This is sooo MUNDANE!!!!! Me thinks ye dono ladenge... Kutte billi ki tarah ladenge after II comes to know n is unable to tell directly to R&B... Jhoothi toh hai hi, n darpok bhi!!... N gussey mei finally II ki zaban se sach saamne aayega.. N dude will not believe it... Ya toh wo II ki money matters ke time ki tarah II will faint after a big huge fight unable to tell dude... N tab full ghar ko eksaath pata chalega!! ðŸ˜† These twohave strange ways of expressing concern/love/possessiveness... So Mundane does not suit them!😆
SR
Belated birthday wishes to your Tan... I wish him to get 1% of RnB hair this year..

Nisha
Take care of your cold..
SR...your real-life Tan ka budday? If yes, happy birthday!
Hi Putti..is it just you and I today?

SETTLING SCORES

The Kozhandhai has been kidnapped by an undeserving rascal

Willing to hurt and abandon her is what Appa had thought of the dude

Who consolidated his presence by donning the mantle of Maama for Shubhang

Went in pursuit of his sulking daughter to Amritsar

His life's mission seems to tempt and  coax her compliance

Running away from confrontations or to be with her dude

From kidnapper to confidence trickster the assessment moved

The repeated visit of the storks distanced the kannukutti from the Ninja warrior

Reluctantly he will be reconciled to the relegated position in her life

The doting Dad will her confidant and saviour be

The sooner he accepts the better. His contention now will be to seek the attention of those in the nursery

His daughter now a gonner The Dude and his Dame cannot stay away from the other

A status report the nursery and crib proclaims of the ties that bind the Dude and his daughter

Attention and time he craves from the brats that prove the lovely mother his Kozhandhai had become

Dude and dud grudgingly share them though the limits are set by the lady of the house

Willing she is to surrender custody of her twins to another

The dude chuckles thinks of ruses to  seek yet another visit of the bird

Babe in bed or crib no worry for him if he can busy his hands and chin on the buttery space that he loves to rove

She has to aver her protest indifferent to her pleas the debonair advances as cocooned in his arms she sleeps exhausted.

Originally posted by harshita27

This is sooo MUNDANE!!!!! Me thinks ye dono ladenge... Kutte billi ki tarah ladenge after II comes to know n is unable to tell directly to R&B... Jhoothi toh hai hi, n darpok bhi!!... N gussey mei finally II ki zaban se sach saamne aayega.. N dude will not believe it... Ya toh wo II ki money matters ke time ki tarah II will faint after a big huge fight unable to tell dude... N tab full ghar ko eksaath pata chalega!! ðŸ˜† These twohave strange ways of expressing concern/love/possessiveness... So Mundane does not suit them!😆

Ladayi hogi zaroor hogi Lekin Inki i ladayi sachchi ki nahi hoti naa...Yeh asli type ke  reactions hain...oopar oopar se chahe kitnA lad Len...Lekin andar se dude will be more than  thrilled and considering II's job situation and her eggs dancing she might be relieved as well, because then she will not have to take hardcore decisions about her work situation. Yes she will certainly blame him for This situation! Anyhow we can only speculate nishaji will tell us kaise and kahan.
Originally posted by putti77

There is no such law in India... It is just that govt encourages people to stop at 1 or 2 to control the population..

hmmm ths only... its like a cntrl for population :-P

Good Morning.. and Happy Shivratri to all who celebrates! 😛