SS 43 - Page 85

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I was shocked by the fact ii handled the situation in a very different way and quietly gave vandita a wrapped version of the truth and not telling her wat really happened 
"Neruthu di... yerkanave, seriyana vazhukai, adula uppu tanni podaade talela"
(Stop crying, he is already bald, dont spray salt water on his head)"

Awesome line.Trust vandu to come up with this to draw a chuckle out of the nervous II.
Sisters do this, don't they.? To slice the tension... They know all our virtues , failings and our challenges
The sisters conversation, their reminiscences and II's lies are like soothing massages to work out the stress induced kinks,maybe.
Affording the panchsheel hall... really... Hv to give it to her ...
But the most important takeaway for me is the mental metamorphosis of II over postpartum and motherly instincts.

Time...has an essential quality to itself...
Clap
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

I was shocked by the fact ii handled the situation in a very different way and quietly gave vandita a wrapped version of the truth and not telling her wat really happened 

I was not...II never tattles...and she purposely wouldn't hurt Akka...even i would have done the same...never accept the real reason for not being there...

But will vandu ever get to know the real reason...the complete truth of what bala said to ii? May be bala's guilt will force him to say the truth.
"Mariya nillai...Matriyadhu kuzhandai endru mozhindhalum
Matriyavan avallidam aval pondra illavarusi moovar ketavan"

Beautiful, such beautiful lines Srividya. Lovely lovely work. I am guilty of not catching all of your work . Will catch up soon
u wrote it beautifully kalpana!!!!
sorry sri...i couldnt get ur poem...will wait for ur simple n beautiful english ones...
hello/namaskaram all!!!
I read the part jismei II n R&B fought like cats n dogs...n II fainted... Uske baad ka 2 parts are sooo awesome!! R&B blushed as well in one of the parts!!LOL
Mujhe waise wala makeup chahiye inn ka!