Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lights in the day

its absolutely lovely when it rains in Delhi. gathering cloud,  thunder and big raindrops.  sitting here in my insulated soul less office I can actually smell the earth when rain falls on parched ground. gives a lovely heart warming feeling, just as II is feeling in DII. its so weird to be never able to decide where you really belong. at your Amma's place with all its little association the smells, the sights, the sounds and the feeling or at your husbands place which is equally endearing but in a  more heart stopping way. 

akka and II BFFs for ever but II now trying to protect her by doing what she knows best -   lying, in an attempt to make things ok between Akka and Athim. she has matured in that sense, but I feel Bala will actually spill the beans and tell akka the truth, - so ashamed that he is about what he has done. 

and shravu, OMG whats up with him, why is he failing? in our house failing used to be the most scary thing ever, my mom trying to protect us from my dad's wrath.  let him have his chai at least then show him the marks she would say. For us it was just the signatures that mattered! shameless that we were. 

what a lovely contrast between the two homes. in MM i can imagine ranjan telling II about her kids failing - koi na puttar, abhi fail nahi honge to kaise seekhenge. tu fikar na kar! 

i cant imagine RB scolding his kids ever. OH God nisha time for another chhotu future jhalak. 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
An update filled with 'feelings' and you've captured them all with the ambience that you created Nisha.. 
I can imagine the joy of II's homecoming in Selvi banging her utensils (a very everyday thing) although it's probably not intended to be that way.. The scent of 'post partum' that had her head reeling a decade ago is now making her nostalgic and nudging her to accept what her heart had been whispering for a while now.. Rains have always soothed me and the entire scene with Akka where she shuts the window to protect her two favourite people and then both the sisters leaning on each other was gold.. it's like the rain washed away all the turmoil of the past few days between them and the fragrance of wet soil is going to sprout some new seed in II's life where she's really growing up... Lying or at least subverting the truth to protect a loved one is something most of us have done at one point or the other..
Shiny Ball is adorable!!! I could just kiss his bald head!!
Shravu failing??? Zookeeper is something he would love to be🤣
Bala is back to feeling ashamed. I wish he could keep aside his pride and really remember his relation with II.
Next should be Appa and Dude ka milan, too!!
Nisha no Lasya?? Kitne din ho Gaye apni bacchi ko theek se dekha bhi nahi maine😭
This is fan abuse🤣
dristi64 thumbnail
Nobody around?? Yeh kaise ho gaya?? I'll be bhatakti aatma now. 
ANU I hope you end up this way, too when you come in a few hours🤣
I guess her camping trip is over??

Good night/ day all...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
II sets RnB ablaze with the flame and pearl coloured sari! And phone plays villain 😳

Loved the sisters bonding. Bala will he let the cat out of the bag??

Nisha as always loved your writing. The sisters are totally adorable.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Nobody around?? Yeh kaise ho gaya?? I'll be bhatakti aatma now.

ANU I hope you end up this way, too when you come in a few hours🤣
I guess her camping trip is over??

Good night/ day all...

Goodnight Dristi!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha I am super happy tat the misunderstanding between ii and Akka are sorted out 
dristi64 thumbnail
Neelasma
You have a great day ahead...🤗
And thank you for your edited version of trip details..
I was expecting Neelasma bytes and you gave me instances of sibling rivalry for bed spots and coffee🤣
But I loved hearing about it. I guess with siblings and parents we will always be kids😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

An update filled with 'feelings' and you've captured them all with the ambience that you created Nisha.. 

I can imagine the joy of II's homecoming in Selvi banging her utensils (a very everyday thing) although it's probably not intended to be that way.. The scent of 'post partum' that had her head reeling a decade ago is now making her nostalgic and nudging her to accept what her heart had been whispering for a while now.. Rains have always soothed me and the entire scene with Akka where she shuts the window to protect her two favourite people and then both the sisters leaning on each other was gold.. it's like the rain washed away all the turmoil of the past few days between them and the fragrance of wet soil is going to sprout some new seed in II's life where she's really growing up... Lying or at least subverting the truth to protect a loved one is something most of us have done at one point or the other..
Shiny Ball is adorable!!! I could just kiss his bald head!!
Shravu failing??? Zookeeper is something he would love to be🤣
Bala is back to feeling ashamed. I wish he could keep aside his pride and really remember his relation with II.
Next should be Appa and Dude ka milan, too!!
Nisha no Lasya?? Kitne din ho Gaye apni bacchi ko theek se dekha bhi nahi maine😭
This is fan abuse🤣

HOW can Akka be mad at her, Ii has been NOTHING but kind... goofy at times, but kind nevertheless
She trusts Akka like Shravu trusts Akka. If Amma stopped talking with her it wouldnt hurt her as much as Akka quitting talk

II is feverish about the people and things she loves, Dude gets a glimpse now and then, like her "bindi border" on the mirror. She is so not a diva, she is very easily accepting of people and things, and looks at life simplistically, she constantly talks so she spends very little time pondering human relationships
To the people that matter to her she is quick to admit guilt and extend an olive branch, dude probably SAW that when he pursued her. She is like no other
she is like no other, also in the fact that the "people in her head" seem to be multiplying at a rapid rate🤣 havent heard of "birth control" I guess

She has silly principles and is driven by lofty goals in life, but she is wholesome and real
dristi64 thumbnail
Of course Akka can't be mad at II no more than she can keep her motor mouth shut😆
Just that Akka's been feeling hurt and II's arrival has finally even put balm over it. By claiming both the kids as her's and by just being her innocent self she's soothed Akka's hurt to quite an extent.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
AFFORD IT?
ADI PAAVI?
SERIOUSLY?
U ARE AS BROKE AS THE FINE CHINA
U BROKE THIS MORNING
SHUT UP
I AM NOT ASKING FOR EXPERT
OPINION
I KNOW... UMM.. BUT U KNOW THIS
HAS GOT TO BE YOUR "BEST"LIE...
OOPS LINE EVER
SHUT UP
"AFFORD IT?" MY ASS
AYYYO!!
SHUT UP
MODALLA I WOULD HEAR ONE
FRICKING VOICE
NOW I HAVE TWO PEOPLE
FIGHTING INSIDE MY HEAD?
WHEN DID U GUYS PROCREATE?
DO NOT MASS PRODUCE
TWO'S ENOUGH I AM TELLING YOU
PURUSHAN TOLLAI TAANGALA
(HUSBAND IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
ALREADY)
I CANT TAKE CARE OF TOO MANY
ALTER EGOS IN MY HEAD
FEED, CLOTHE U ETC

how u write all these???100s of such thoughts usually goes thru our mind in such a speed that it will take hrs to tell what we thinks in a minute...but u r an expert in sjowing IIs blabbering mind...

'her monet' godrej brought back many zindagi gulzar hai memories with many bookmarks!!!!