Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Kuttis are fine...watching TV and I am scolding them whether atleast  they will open their bags and let the books atleast breathe.😆 They dont give enough home works nowadays. only activities and assignments...thats aactually home work for me. 2mrow son is going on a field trip to Lalbagh flower show.

The kids are so cute . Less home work is so cool I used to love the days where there was no home work 
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

The kids are so cute . Less home work is so cool I used to love the days where there was no home work 

I am ur opposite ...i loved home works 

But some times it will seem all the teachers give home work on particular day...and then they cry.😆Mom pls help me  will be the cry😆
Originally posted by taramira

Pizza to khila hi sakta tha naa. In our younger days we used to look for such Maukas ki friends ko help Karen aur badle mein khana khayen.

You will find it funny.. But I never developed a liking for pizza outside of India. Pizza is like the last food I would order or buy if left to me.
Will be back later...

Waiting to see how II and Akkas meet will go...😃
I hate pizzas though will never eat them.

but burger is ok but not everywhere.
McDonald's and kfcs.
Originally posted by shidin0117

I am ur opposite ...i loved home works 

But some times it will seem all the teachers give home work on particular day...and then they cry.😆Mom pls help me  will be the cry😆

I used to hate any homework other than pcmc 
Family outing is a good idea vikas
Bhalla' and Iyer's will go means it will be interesting
http://www.scoopwhoop.com/humour/reema-laagu-mata-ji-memes/?ref=social&type=fb&b=0
Hello All.. very erratic network down here.. Will be fixed in another day or so.. I just remembered that it's 10th August and it's DOCS BABY BOY'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!! I think the lady is Safia??? Sorry, if I've got the name wrong. 
Anyway, A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!! MAY HE BE BLESSED WITH EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL AND HIS LIFE BE FULL OF HAPPINESS..

A BIG HUG TO THE LITTLE MAN AND LOTS OF KISSES!!!

DOCS I HOPE YOU DON'T MISS THIS POST😆
Do let us know how the party went. 
Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago
Hello everyone 
Can't go before pg 75 IF is showing some error ðŸ˜¡
Can't even read the updates ðŸ˜­

Vikas I read you don't talk to girls 
Hope you your BTech went fine
 On 4th day of my college some 4th year girls circled me and told me propose a girl from 3rd year 
And I was like W*F, really and then I said no 
And the things they said to me, I was shocked, even boys don't talk like that
🤣  

What happened next was even more embarrassing