SS 43 - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
apo 4 lawyers in our gang alle??

and yes,missing ashu,asma,vani diva n shev!!!each one of our gang is unique...their absence will never go unnoticed...
preeti...it seems u had no work at office today!
Originally posted by ishruhi

preeti...it seems u had no work at office today!

LOL

Lots. But cheating today. 
aarti came day before yday alle??
hi aarti,(if u r around,please accept my hi...and one more doubt!i got her name correct,right?that sosyian who is waiting for her baby is aarti,alle???
Nouf
Sem just began so things are slow. Give it 2 weeks and I'll b doing the vanishing actLOL

KAJAL

Same pinch! Which sem are you in? LLB ya LLM?
Yes Noufi. Aarti is the would be mother on the thread.
and today my CS patient was discharged from here.she came to me to go with her n c the baby..i had admission duties then,but went to c him later...sooo cute...was sleeping...i hav a cold.so didnt took the baby...

postnatal wards r super...i always think about u guys,nisha,laasya baldie n IIs kids n our gushings when i go for rounds there...Edited by ishruhi - 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

and today my CS patient was discharged from here.she came to meto say that and to go with her to c the baby...i had admission duties then,but went to c the baby...sooo cute...was sleeping...i hav a cold.so didnt took the baby...postnatal wards r super...i always think about u guys,nisha,laasya baldie n IIs kids n our gushings when i go for rounds there...

Aww! So cuteDay Dreaming
I miss LasyaCry