Posted: 8 years ago
Really nice update I found it hilarious when amma was asking ii about her lips and she couldn't say a thing.  Loved the dude and Ii part it was definitely hot. I am now waiting for Akka's and Ii conversation 
II you are sucked up in Bhalla household.
You want Dude's hissa also. Demarcating for him in MM. Wah.

Aur ek waqt tha when you would ask for smallest of things. Superb.

Its really well written gradual progression in relationship.

Feeling bad for Akka and II.. this is kind of an awkward situation.. II feeling bad for not attending and Akka also feeling bad about what Bala did and II's absence from her kutty raja's first celebration.. Looking forward to the next chapter and more on the sisters.. 
II's division of the bathroom is so cute .. πŸ˜† Loved the good deeds.. β˜ΊοΈ 

Amma questioning about the bruised lip and II's reaction.. πŸ˜†

Aiyooo Nisha, hope the journo doesn't catch her. Dude and dudes dad won't be happy if she is splashed all over the newspapers next morning. And being as naive as she is, if she shoots her motor mouth bhallas could be in trouble. A strike  at an automobile dealership, or a strike  at an auto dealership whose owner was caught Ina messy scandal...what makes better copy? 
Really want II to start working as soon as possible so that she can find some solutions for Rnajan. 
In the meanwhile Akka and II ka Milan will certainly be an emotional one..wonder if will see BALA there. 

And amma asking what happened to her lip??? Aiyooo! Imagine  if appa  finds out the reason , he would be ready to kill the dude... Kya pata physical assault ka allegation laga de. 

Thanks Nisha for the update  and  I am happy you didn't  have to use your 16 year old's razor.
I can well imagine how embarrassed children get when their parents especially their moms aren't  well turned out. 
Ashu kahan hai and ANU is ghayab again?
II u r too goood dee...🀣
Demarcating zones?? Seriously?? He has already invaded your heart nd conquered it too...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
But I loved her antics...so much our typical II...
Dude as always at its best...😎...
But am worried for II now...how will she manage this new responsibility in her hectic schedule...
II n Akka in next update?? 'Ll be an emotional update for sure...😭
I know why but suddenly a family trip came in my mind.

how would it be if dude plan a family trip for all including bhallas bhartas and iyers.
to make a patchup.

I want to see appa irritated .
Read 3 updates in a one go.. Absolute treat πŸ˜Š
Good deeds & Black Forest
Thank you so much Nisha for the 'exchange of good deeds'😳
the flight dropped him at Chanakyapuri🀣
All her actions portray how much she has laid claim to MM and it's inhabitants. Be it the sink area and mirror in the bathroom, or her wish to stay back and sort out the mails Ranjan has sent her. 

II and her trepidation regarding Akka will vanish soon. The latter is hurt more than being angry. Also II had been around for Shravu way too much during the early days and hence, it is expected of her (even by herself) to be around for Baldie, too. Bala is the only concern here. I'm confused as to how he'll react now. 

Hopefully II's face doesn't end up being splashed on some page of the newspaper for some kind of misinterpretation. But even if she does it'll be interesting to watch how the family faces this latest 'scandal'. Or maybe I'm just getting too ahead of myself.😳

He grabbed the rice pearl jhumka in
his mouth, and sucked on it, not
before he paid homage to her nose
ring first
He hadnt seen or touched it in two
days..."

i dnt know why thif fetish behaviour of him today brought back memories of marliese's tongue piercing...she has one alle??or am i wrong?i would love to b wrong...bcoz that tongue piercing is not giving me good vibes...aiyoo...hope II will never remember that piercing...

uff...some points will not leave ur mind even if u want to do so...
😭 Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago