SS 43 - Page 29

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
i was wondering why u added ofcourse at first!!!!

and my ray of hope was 'she didnt checkd master bedroom'.

gosh!!!i should stop grinning!!!!
Oh thank God! The Dude is at MM. My insides plummeted thinking he actually left for Paris. That would be II's impulsiveness not his composed self.
He's a smart one. Their marriage is a priority to him and hence, he stayed. But it was equally necessary for him to clash swords with her LOL she never gives an inch either.

Amritsar has sucked a lot out of her. No doubt she's worked hard before, too. But since she's not enjoying it currently, the load will amplify for her. 
Appa as usual in Ninja mode. And the turncoat that she is, she's siding with him nowLOL

Ranjan shall be gushed about by Shruti. 
Btw, isn't it their 5th month anniversary today according to U.S. timing? Do we get an update with some tashan to celebrate that?Wink
Waiting...
Nisha you made me sit in a rollercoaster... I was feeling scared and worried in my tummy and then it slowly went up up up and the feeling in the pit of my stomach kept getting weireder...and then wooohhh a full dip down and back up
Endded up screaming out of excitement

When I stepped out the traditional 70's tune for beggining of music when it rises suddenly "traaarat ta" played and then I could hear dude sing 
Hooked on a feeling from blue swede 

Awesome feeling in the update 
I want another update...nishaaa pleaseee
Nisha next update please... 
With a dose of BUTTER if possible..
Agar nahi hota, then 2 updates are fine... kaam chala lungi..LOL

Shilpa, Kalpana where are you ladies?? Haven't spotted u all in a while now.. 

Shev Di, Ashu. You girls are missed!!!
Dad respects her word so much...!!
He doesn't care for it but he got the gaird along cos she asked...and he came to pick her up on one text.

Awesome!!!

And she switched teams from dude's to appas like a kid going to amma cos dad Dint give the chocolate she asked for TongueTongue

Ok me on a road trip 

Have a great weekend 
Tadaaa
This was one of killer updates.
Agle mein aur mazza ayega. 

Congratulations on the 43rd.

II worked 60 hours a week, when she had RnB around? Poor thing! Their fight was cute. I always wonder if there really is this kind of love that can pull through the blood shed they inflict on each other! Sometimes I think may be it can if we focus on what they do to each other... He causes a spike in her heart rate and she forces him to ignore her taunts and change his course Embarrassed