SS 43 - Page 21

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
CAN U SHOW SOME
POSSESSIVENESS PLEASE?
ROFL
i can completely,means really compleeetely understand u II!!!!

but that dushtan is planning to go back!!!

"I am leaving on the first flight
out" he said bluntly

aarghh!!podaaa!!!how to make u understand what goes in IIs mind??? Cry
Jhagda.
Where is Shruti?

She will be happiest with this update.

I just dont want dude to.

Phir jitna chahe donno jhagde.

Its so realistic, we actually get upset if someone close does not react the way we want and it doesnt matter if that person was actually fair.

Superb Nisha,
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by NSB7

FINALLY!!!
was waiting for this actually 

they are officially the REAL HUSBAND AND WIFE now ROFL

IKR
Such a fight is every working couple's dream come trueOuchConfused
In a marriage its impossible NOT to be misunderstood, infact if u Google synonyms for marriage, misunderstanding probably tops the list

yupp!!
just the act of throwing the tantrum walking away from the table inbetween the food and questioning his possessiveness towards her and his act of justifying the freedom he wants to give her 
and
the use of the words WIFE and HUSBAND for the first time every i suppose and with such acceptance of the meaning speak loudly of the progress in their relationshipClapClap
Ummm...can I say I feel bad for R&B...this is like that typical fight where the husband actually says what she expects him to say but then she finds fault in what he is saying because she's changed her mind...I actually was laughing on this fight instead of being sad about it because I could see where they have reached LOL
good nite jai!!!
aiyo kutti,u didnt sound harsh...
i was just joking...i dnt like that serial's whole cast n their dialogues.thats why i was saying so!!!
please dnt worry even a bit!!!
take care...read update tomorrow!!!
Originally posted by dsgirl

Ummm...can I say I feel bad for R&B...this is like that typical fight where the husband actually says what she expects him to say but then she finds fault in what he is saying because she's changed her mind...I actually was laughing on this fight instead of being sad about it because I could see where they have reached LOL

You are right both husband and wife and guilty of doing that, when we dont speak our minds, there is no way for the other person to know

Women do this more than men, they expect husbands to be mind readers and say the EXACT things thats  playing in the wife's mind

"HOW DO I KNOW U CHANGED UR MIND?" is the usual response that kick starts a fight

R&B by nature is inexpressive and quiet, plus he knows how much she loves her job, there is no way  he is going to throw a tantrum because she cant go to Delhi 9 hours early. She will bite his head off if he did...

She wants him to show some possessiveness because she has had a rough day, she wants to be told "You are needed at Malcha Marg by your father in law"  "Your family at DII probably misses you like hell you"

"Why did you  not"tell Ritu off"  "I hate your job, its screwing with our time together"

If he had said all that she would have been so happy

But instead he said  "Fine we can take the 8 PM flight... I can work in the room

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by NSB7

FINALLY!!!
was waiting for this actually

they are officially the REAL HUSBAND AND WIFE nowROFL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">IKR
Such a fight is every working couple's dream come trueOuchConfused
In a marriage its impossible NOT to be misunderstood, infact if u Google synonyms for marriage, misunderstanding probably tops the list</font>

They quarrel too muchDisapprove. Amritsar was a perfect setting...now it's all disturbedOuch

all is well bol SR!!!nothing wrong will happen dear!i dnt know why,but i enjoyed this jhagada very much!!usually shruti goes in hayee track here n i will b the one crying...but today nothing like that!!

BUT BUT agar that idiot tries to leave her there n even cut short his vacation,I WILL...(uff cant even say i will kill him)!!i will burn alll his books n will throw his swing out of the balcony area!!
Congrats for the 43!!!! Dancing

They're back to do what they do the best!!! Every fight has been a turning point in their lives... II has like been left out on her own.Nothing to depend upon for the time being. Akka angry, athim jealous, dad busy abt strike matter, ab pati bhi naraaz!!! Even she doesn't want to work now..pfff

just before reading the update i read something on fb
"I don't know if I want to punch him on the face or have his babies" ROFLEmbarrassedLOL

APT for II !!!! Wink
Edited by Aina91 - 6 years ago