Posted: 8 years ago
Dristi

I just wrote my take for you. I feel Bollywood is populated by a bunch of REALLY DESPERATE people. They will use every means to stay in the limelight.  You cant open a decent newspaper online without hearing about Rishi Kapoor's opinion on religion or Deepika's on an ailment.

"True love" according to me is "great sex"  "If its adulterous and kinky then its even more true-ER" You can find it in store parking lots, in make up vans, in Producers and Financiers' car back seats, with politicians and wealthy dudes and dudettes... It sees no "color race or religion"  "Its divine" and  "its eternal" Dont forget that

Njan II like sharp witted?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Wish I had her Dude and height, too.. sigh...

Thanks Nisha! That's a really huge compliment๐Ÿ˜ณ

I remember watching the very first season. Now don't even know which season they r airing. Since the novelty has worn off they have our favourite SALMAN hosting it. All the more reason to avoid it.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Dristi

I just wrote my take for you. I feel Bollywood is populated by a bunch of REALLY DESPERATE people. They will use every means to stay in the limelight.  You cant open a decent newspaper online without hearing about Rishi Kapoor's opinion on religion or Deepika's on an ailment.

"True love" according to me is "great sex"  "If its adulterous and kinky then its even more true-ER" You can find it in store parking lots, in make up vans, in Producers and Financiers' car back seats, with politicians and wealthy dudes and dudettes... It sees no "color race or religion"  "Its divine" and  "its eternal" Dont forget that

The second para-
Why didn't my Momma tell me so???!! I would've made more productive use of my undergrad years!!!
๐Ÿคฃ
Looks like Sosyland is in slumber.. 
I'll bow out, too..
Have a great day ahead Nisha.. let your creative juices flow...๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by dristi64

Njan II like sharp witted?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Wish I had her Dude and height, too.. sigh...

Thanks Nisha! That's a really huge compliment๐Ÿ˜ณ

I remember watching the very first season. Now don't even know which season they r airing. Since the novelty has worn off they have our favourite SALMAN hosting it. All the more reason to avoid it.๐Ÿ˜†

When you have people like Tanisha Mukherjee be a contestant... the sister of the "pride of Bollywood" unibrow overacting  Kajol, you know how desperate, crass and classless Bollywood has become.
Arman Kohli wouldnt last a day as a plumber or an electrician, only in India will we give a guy like him a national stage to salivate on a wannabe actress like Tanisha.
Nightmarishly embarrassing, as a 50 year old Armaan tried to "Satiate himself" on Natl television, what a sad joke Indian TV has become

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Congrats on 43rd !!!
Ha ha nice update. The dude talk more when he fights ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
Nisha I was just shutting off the lights left (like II does when dad and manya leave them on) as in checking for pages to update the special index before I go to bed!!
Have a great day ahead 
Tadaa ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Big Boss is a house with all sorts of wannabes to find the biggest one of the lot 
Nisha are we getting another update now 
Congrats on 43rd thread!! Wishing you and us many many more! :)
Stayed up after a red eye, resisting napping during the day wala catch up with sosy night. And had a ringside view of a husband wife fight ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I do understand that men don't understand ๐Ÿ˜ก.
And they always tell us what we need to hear when all we want is to get spoilt!
Kya karen they need to know that one too II. Thank you Nisha for making me remember that dil ki baht only works in movies.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Gosh missed being here! And all you guys ๐Ÿค—