Posted: 8 years ago
Noufiya and Namratha you are right that I'm not so new. I enjoyed reading the works that were posted here by Maanvi. She was a starting point for the inspiration that led me to write actually. A truly gifted girl and a stranger at that, but the impact she left is astounding.
Poetess u have a really beautiful way of expressing words 
Dude ka budday ho gaya, II ka bhi... Koi Nandu n Ranjan ka bhi budday manaa do plijjj!! I want II to gift him kurta pajama n a photo frame with a picture of him with all his children... A current picture... Not one from 4-5 yrs ago...want Ranjan to show it to everyone who comes to wish him. Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
Thank you for the warm welcome 2/3 of the Musketeers. I shall post some more things as they come about. Over and out for now.
Originally posted by poetess

Just like magnets
in motion they will stay.
Eternal attraction
but forever at play.
At times they may repel
as they turn their backson each other.
But face to face,eye to eye,
they can only attract one another.

Their force moves the Earth
and possiblythe sun.
But it only gets stronger
together as one.
Like the north and south poles
they'll never be apart.
There is no stronger bond
than their magnetized hearts.

Whether a push or pull
that force will forever remain.
Their love is a force
they will forever exchange.

Lovers are like magnets, and love will be their eternal force.

👏
lovely creations!!!
Magnet is the bestest for me... am re reading this one!
Welcome..
Keep posting.. :)

Nouf : Cartoon character 🤣

Hv a good day all!
radio playing Chaiya Chaiya!! and am in metro... want to stand on roof..but there are electric wires 😆
u r right poetess!!
she inspired and became the reason for many of us to try what we had kept pending for a long time..
samw way sosy too changed many of our lives!who thought a five rupee coin had this much power to bind a bunch of people from dif parts of the world!!all these feel like a dream!
want to stand on roof but knows that electric wires!!!vibhu 🤣

hershey,how come u r present here for more than two days in a row??what happened dear???waiting for the gud news of MM to b delivered fresh to u??

thie thread is going to finish now!!😊
vani,u liked my post where i admitted i m shameless to butt in convos with many sosyians here!!!🤣
Originally posted by poetess

Thank you for the warm welcome 2/3 of the Musketeers. I shall post some more things as they come about. Over and out for now.

putti is out of station.so her welcome gaana is pending...
and do conserve ur posts as u r a newbie.only 10 posts per day is allowed...
Welcome poetess
LOVELY creations
Very very romantic

Nouf, yes, even I want to know why Hersh is here two days in a row
Originally posted by ishruhi

want to stand on roof but knows that electric wires!!!vibhu 🤣

hershey,how come u r present here for more than two days in a row??what happened dear???waiting for the gud news of MM to b delivered fresh to u??

thie thread is going to finish now!!😊
vani,u liked my post where i admitted i m shameless to butt in convos with many sosyians here!!!🤣
Meri itni achchii kismat nahi ki good news maangi aur nisha ne paros di good news!! Dude mehnat kar raha hai, II bhi bhav de rahi hai, but I think abhi thread 45 mei hi good news milegi... Itne din regular nahi reh sakti...yday I had decided ki aaj sab ditch maarungi... Isliye aaj sab kaam dhaam tyaag kar yaha paayi ja rahi hu!! Kaisi ho Daactar saaheb!